Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 174. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 16, 2016, 11:45:44 PM
people using bitcoin because they realize that bitcoin is more innovative, faster, safer, and more powerful than other payment systems

I agree bitcoin is a good payment system compared to other internet money out there and it can even compete with the credit card payment because you dont need to pay interest for using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is much faster than other payment system like western union or other company of such kind because bitcoin can deliver the money in a instant to your wallet and you dont have to travel to a shop or a bank just to get your money.

Bitcoin also now have a large number of company that is adapting bitcoin them as payment system and bitcoin user are loving it since this will make it easy for them to used bitcoin in their country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 11:39:14 PM
people using bitcoin because they realize that bitcoin is more innovative, faster, safer, and more powerful than other payment systems

I agree bitcoin is a good payment system compared to other internet money out there and it can even compete with the credit card payment because you dont need to pay interest for using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is much faster than other payment system like western union or other company of such kind because bitcoin can deliver the money in a instant to your wallet and you dont have to travel to a shop or a bank just to get your money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 16, 2016, 11:25:35 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 16, 2016, 11:07:11 PM
Activity: 854
April 16, 2016, 08:54:40 PM
Because bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous - exactly opposite the current fiat monetary system. Bitcoin requires loads of effort to be mined, as opposed to the government and banks' monopoly over currency supply in the fiat world. Bitcoin has a fairly predictable inflationary course that it'll take, as well as a fixed amount of BTC that can ever be discovered.

I believe those are the reasons that makes BTC superior to cash, or online banking systems.

As far as i know bitcoin is not anonymous and also a lot of people wont opposite the fiat monetary system. Really attractive thing is free transactions all over the world. It's really cool.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 08:17:48 PM
Because bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous - exactly opposite the current fiat monetary system. Bitcoin requires loads of effort to be mined, as opposed to the government and banks' monopoly over currency supply in the fiat world. Bitcoin has a fairly predictable inflationary course that it'll take, as well as a fixed amount of BTC that can ever be discovered.

I believe those are the reasons that makes BTC superior to cash, or online banking systems.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 16, 2016, 08:11:57 PM
1) For big transaction, the transfer fee is really low. It's great if you live in other nation and wanted to send money to your parent.

2) For investment, Bitcoin price is rising. It will be a great investment to get some profit.

Not only as a transaction medium or the mode of investment, bitcoin has got the best security as well easy learning if one has little knowledge on computer and internet activities. It has been giving life and adding comfort to users living  through different methods of earning.
Activity: 224
April 16, 2016, 02:28:17 PM
1) For big transaction, the transfer fee is really low. It's great if you live in other nation and wanted to send money to your parent.

2) For investment, Bitcoin price is rising. It will be a great investment to get some profit.
Activity: 245
April 16, 2016, 02:02:50 PM
People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.

Yes, bitcoin is fast and easy for transactions etc, the other thing is that you hold and contro your money in your own hands while on other areas like banks you have to wait long for transactions and other services like paypal you will fell that you are not the owner of your money.

People should use it because its a currency of future and it can take over the world with the features that it holds, this is the only currency we have that holds multiple benefits.

yes I agree with you friend .people should use bitcoin because people want to earn money and they want to good service when hear about bitcoin after they want to use bitcoin because bitcoin give us more different types way for earn money and service
Activity: 350
April 16, 2016, 01:39:24 PM
bitcoin is good if you keep this,because in time their rising prize..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 11:45:03 AM

Bitcoin is popular mainly because it is  new and greatest change in the world economy system and therefore we all must use Bitcoins.

btc is very helpful when it comes to online transaction. i dont see much difference b/w btc/money because if i have digitally singned money it is same as i have dollar. people should using it it has lot of benefits related less transaction charge.

Well it is more then helpfull right. It's way faster then making a bank transfer and even better way cheaper then a bank transfer or even receivign
money with your creditcard and paypal.

Yeah and with open bazaar now we have shop to buy with our bitcoin and that will bring more users to bitcoin and it also means more value the bitcoin will get.
Activity: 364
April 16, 2016, 11:37:40 AM

Bitcoin is popular mainly because it is  new and greatest change in the world economy system and therefore we all must use Bitcoins.

btc is very helpful when it comes to online transaction. i dont see much difference b/w btc/money because if i have digitally singned money it is same as i have dollar. people should using it it has lot of benefits related less transaction charge.

Well it is more then helpfull right. It's way faster then making a bank transfer and even better way cheaper then a bank transfer or even receivign
money with your creditcard and paypal.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 11:15:36 AM

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 05:00:58 PM
People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.

Yes, bitcoin is fast and easy for transactions etc, the other thing is that you hold and contro your money in your own hands while on other areas like banks you have to wait long for transactions and other services like paypal you will fell that you are not the owner of your money.

People should use it because its a currency of future and it can take over the world with the features that it holds, this is the only currency we have that holds multiple benefits.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 15, 2016, 04:10:54 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 15, 2016, 01:56:17 PM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
April 15, 2016, 12:20:57 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Besides that's its free money on internet. Well I would say that it has a lot of good sides about it like its anonymity from which you can buy things without putting any info about you unlike on PayPal or stuffs. And fees here are low compares to others.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 15, 2016, 11:21:44 AM
In my case i live in Brazil , so mostly of times i need to buy some services that are provide in U.S.  so i need to get my local currency convert to dollar pay a lot of fees and after that put on Paypal (pay more fess) and after that i can purchase the service, bitcoin is too easy for me just pay one fee and its done
Activity: 363
April 15, 2016, 10:53:34 AM
People should have Bitcoin because they must know that they can make some good profit with it if they are waiting long enough for a nice price increase and that is the only thing.
But the bad thing is that you never know what will happen with the value and that can be risky for the people who already have some Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 15, 2016, 10:31:27 AM

other than that bitcoin is also an Internet payment technology can facilitate transactions on the Internet effortlessly. many sites that provide deals on the internet but until now nothing is as good as bitcoin
Jump to: