Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 176. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 14, 2016, 05:43:25 AM
people using bitcoin because bitcoin is more simple, attractive and innovative than other payment systems
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 14, 2016, 04:50:44 AM
Well the only bad thing around bitcoin is they havent support and chargeback option that would be something amazing to have ,but those dont affect bitcoin at all,with bitcoin being more safety you just need to confirm all details before make any payment.Bitcoin is sent instant and holds some minutes till the network make the transaction happen.
Why is it a bad thing that people can't do chargebacks with Bitcoin? I see no chargebacks as a huge plus!

That's also the main reason for some people to ditch PayPal and start using Bitcoin because they know when they receive the money in their wallet, that everything is fully theirs. No more worries about chargebacks.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 14, 2016, 04:35:55 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Your question sounds to me as "why would people want to become rich?"

Bitcoin is a blessing of the technology which can make you rich in future, if you devote time to earn it. I myself is saving for my retire so that I can add some extra spices to my retired life. Also I have a plan to buy a superbike in next 2 years using bitcoin savings.

But i think they should use smart for bitcoin because if they are not meticolous they are prone to scam instead of being rich they will be beggar. Back to the topic why should people use bicoin is because are online business man or freelancer you need bitciin to do transactions and pay for your debts online. People could use bitcoins for savings and for investment.
Activity: 518
April 14, 2016, 12:14:38 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing of the technology which can make you rich in future, if you devote time to earn it. I myself is saving for my retire so that I can add some extra spices to my retired life. Also I have a plan to buy a superbike in next 2 years using bitcoin savings.

how long we need to become a rich? so many people said to hold your bitcoin if you want to be rich in the future. imo to become a rich it isn't an easy.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
April 14, 2016, 12:05:28 AM

Activity: 560
April 13, 2016, 08:43:43 PM
Well the only bad thing around bitcoin is they havent support and chargeback option that would be something amazing to have ,but those dont affect bitcoin at all,with bitcoin being more safety you just need to confirm all details before make any payment.Bitcoin is sent instant and holds some minutes till the network make the transaction happen.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 13, 2016, 11:17:09 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it is very useful. It can help you save money by investing in these bitcoins. You can then sell them to make even more money it can only take some time.

Indeed, its very useful and also very profitable so that is really why people should use it, with out any doubts.
I think the bitcoin is gonna get bigger and its already is everyday and I think because its self controllable they also should use it.

People should to have use it because they can make later some good money with it and that can be nice for the most people who already have some Bitcoin because it is more popular.
And if it is more popular than you can also use it more so that is quite nice to spend your Bitcoins more.

it is not just about making money because bitcoin is not just about making money and investment. and the changes in the price is just because it is in the early stages of adoption and it is going to be more stable in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 11:10:51 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it is very useful. It can help you save money by investing in these bitcoins. You can then sell them to make even more money it can only take some time.

Indeed, its very useful and also very profitable so that is really why people should use it, with out any doubts.
I think the bitcoin is gonna get bigger and its already is everyday and I think because its self controllable they also should use it.

People should to have use it because they can make later some good money with it and that can be nice for the most people who already have some Bitcoin because it is more popular.
And if it is more popular than you can also use it more so that is quite nice to spend your Bitcoins more.
Activity: 560
April 13, 2016, 10:30:30 AM
Besides the low cost associated to bitcoin they can send any ammount to anyone at the world soo i believe its more then enought to convice you.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2016, 10:11:06 AM
Why should people use Bitcoin because it's easy to use, instant transaction, low transaction fees, and Bitcoin provides financial freedom.
Activity: 364
April 13, 2016, 09:54:32 AM
Many good thing here in bitcoins, it is online easy currency, also it is fast and all over countries accepted it , no problem to use it in any way,and thats all free no need to registration and no other charges to pay any transactions.

I dont agree entirely with this. There are some cities or countries that are still not getting the "bitcoin accepted here" signs in stores nearby. Not all countries are the same as where you are. The easy transaction is right though and low transaction fees.
First of all Bitcoin is a good payment method to use so that is good for the most people that is using Bitcoin because it works also easily and fast so that is also nice for the stores.
And if there will be more users for Bitcoin than Bitcoin will be also more popular so there will be more people that is using it and also more acceptable and that is nice.
Activity: 518
April 13, 2016, 09:52:26 AM

in fact you also have to say that you can also defeat when prices began to fall. and you need urgent money. surely you will suffer losses when selling it.
people are still hesitant because of fluctuations
Activity: 714
April 13, 2016, 09:43:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 13, 2016, 09:32:25 AM
Many good thing here in bitcoins, it is online easy currency, also it is fast and all over countries accepted it , no problem to use it in any way,and thats all free no need to registration and no other charges to pay any transactions.

I dont agree entirely with this. There are some cities or countries that are still not getting the "bitcoin accepted here" signs in stores nearby. Not all countries are the same as where you are. The easy transaction is right though and low transaction fees.
It is good if people are using some Bitcoins around this time because so they will get some more money later in the future if the value will rise and that can be nice for both sides.
The only thing that people need is some patience otherwise it will be not possible and that is quite risky.

True buy for some, just like me patience is hard to get. I am always itchy to move my bitcoin and make a profit out of it. Just seeing it move in a day, atleast some profit then that will make me happy.
April 13, 2016, 05:40:50 AM

It is good if people are using some Bitcoins around this time because so they will get some more money later in the future if the value will rise and that can be nice for both sides.
The only thing that people need is some patience otherwise it will be not possible and that is quite risky.
April 13, 2016, 04:58:44 AM
Activity: 742
April 12, 2016, 10:58:54 AM
People should use bitcoin so that their transactions will be tax free. In some countries, if you earned a big amount of money, the secretary of the tax company will come personally to talk to you and ask you to pay for your 'income' tax. Basically, just use bitcoin so that the government won't take a portion of your money as 'tax'.

That's could being one reason that people use Bitcoin instead of fiat, but don't forget that mostly the bitcoin's community convert its coins into fiat so this they have to pay the tax for this income, and it's not real solution for this issue
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 12, 2016, 10:53:15 AM
Because government has no control over it, and it's the same currency worldwide. One world one currency.

Yeah and that is also the reason why bitcoin cant rise to its highest peak. That government who cant control it also is the one doing everything for it to stop or wont move in any way.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
April 12, 2016, 10:00:39 AM
Because government has no control over it, and it's the same currency worldwide. One world one currency.
so far its benefit for bitcoin,but i'm sure not all country have this benefit,some goverment country banned bitcoin,and its make people worry about it.
i have thought people should use bitcoin because its anonymity and can used for investement.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 12, 2016, 06:33:23 AM
People should use bitcoin so that their transactions will be tax free. In some countries, if you earned a big amount of money, the secretary of the tax company will come personally to talk to you and ask you to pay for your 'income' tax. Basically, just use bitcoin so that the government won't take a portion of your money as 'tax'.
Jump to: