Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 178. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 03:40:39 AM
Bitcoin will be the future money, you can even see around this time that the value is not stable and that it is rising in using and that is very good for Bitcoin itself.
People should use Bitcoin because it works very easy and you can easily pay with it, and the transaction is also very cheap and fast and that is better than the banks do.

You cant even be robbed on the streets anymore and that is also very safe.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 05, 2016, 02:07:04 AM
Why?!.. Bcoz...
1- It’s fast...
2- It’s cheap...
3- Central governments can’t take it away...
4- There are no chargebacks...
5- People can’t steal your payment information from merchants...
6- It isn’t inflationary...
7- It’s as private as you want it to be...
8- You don’t need to trust anyone else...
9- You own it...
10- You can create your own money...

I cant say all people must use bitcoin because at some point not all people engaging in online business and some other people dont know how to use computer. Bitcoin is only advisable to use for people who is on online business world, working overseas and business man/womens because it is the fastest way and convenient way to do transactions online.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 04, 2016, 10:50:15 PM
Why?!.. Bcoz...
1- It’s fast...
2- It’s cheap...
3- Central governments can’t take it away...
4- There are no chargebacks...
5- People can’t steal your payment information from merchants...
6- It isn’t inflationary...
7- It’s as private as you want it to be...
8- You don’t need to trust anyone else...
9- You own it...
10- You can create your own money...
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2016, 10:42:13 PM
Now we are in need for a increase in user profile. It would happen only if people start using it directly without converting to fiat. Also the acceptance will also increases with merchandisers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 04, 2016, 05:45:14 PM
With bitcoin everything is easy and simple, you are your Bank)
Sometimes I also think bitcoin as a bank, a bank in my hand in my control, but when it come to withdraw my money for some local purchase where bitcoin is not acceptable then I take support of bank to withdraw my money.
Activity: 406
April 04, 2016, 02:35:23 PM
It is profitable, convenient, anonymous and profitable.....nothing to add
Indeed, People should use the bitcoin because its firstly very fast all over the world, if you want to pay something and its in another continent you can still do it without any limitations.
I think that makes it pretty good and the other fact is that its very safe and also self controllable.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
April 04, 2016, 02:27:00 PM
People should use Bitcoin because it can help them save money. People who have a problem with saving money can buy Bitcoins so they can not buy other stuff. 
No, people who have problems with purchase and adopt bitcoin, not for solving the saving problem, as the purchase and other transactions with bitcoin are more easy rather than any other currency excluding local purchase.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 04, 2016, 09:32:18 AM
It is profitable, convenient, anonymous and profitable.....nothing to add
Activity: 7
April 04, 2016, 09:29:09 AM
It is profitable, quickly and conveniently, some advantage to himself, the Bank!
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 04, 2016, 09:26:10 AM
Bitcoin is very convenient and provides various benefits  to the users, it is not just an currency its also an investment which can grow more in future if bitcoin becomes more powerful.

thats exactly whats on my mind.. very true..
in my case bitcoin is a big help for i dont need to go out to be able to send money abroad.. and i can pay bills as well.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2016, 09:07:47 AM
Bitcoin is very convenient and provides various benefits  to the users, it is not just an currency its also an investment which can grow more in future if bitcoin becomes more powerful.
Activity: 23
April 04, 2016, 09:04:21 AM
Bitcoin has overcome many challenges, and continues to flourish with community support, services, and development.
Benefits of Bitcoin could be discussed forever, here are some more key advantages of Bitcoin like Low Transaction Fees and It is open, free, “unbreakable” and decentralized. Among other benefits, you can also understand, which is alien to the trustee system, which is divisible, that their transaction fee is very low, it can make available the currency’s 24 hours a day, you can take and store as you can without restriction.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 04, 2016, 07:52:39 AM
When I use bitcoin, if I want to send money to other people, I do not need to use a bank to do that.
Activity: 10
April 04, 2016, 07:09:00 AM
With bitcoin everything is easy and simple, you are your Bank)
Activity: 406
April 04, 2016, 06:55:04 AM
Using the bitcoin just has a lot of plus points in my eyes because its firstly easy to use and also very secure.
Another thing is that its self controllable no one can do something with your money, plus its also untraceable so that is also pretty nice.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 04, 2016, 06:52:04 AM
People should make use of Bitcoin because it is easy to work with. If for example someone from your family in a other counrty needs money you can transfer it to them with in seconds.

Yup its better than WU. Transactions can be get completed with a minute but If you send through exchange means It will take 2 or more days to complete the transaction. Bitcoin instantly you have For that please try to get a bitcoin debit card.
Activity: 10
April 04, 2016, 06:49:46 AM
This is our imminent future, it is inevitable
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
April 04, 2016, 06:42:45 AM
I always hear people say, with bitcoin, you are your own bank.

I am not really sure how much that is true - Not aware of anyone who has given up banking services entirely in favour of bitcoin.  The role of fiat is still there.

I think bitcoin is a good facilitator of capital flows.  If you want to send funds, it's great.

p.s. for those interested in bitcoin as an investment tool, check out Keza.
http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account)
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
April 04, 2016, 06:29:03 AM
people should buy bitcoins because world is getting change and being digital. and bitcoin is the currency of future. every one will get involved in bitcoin so soon.
Its impossible that everyone could get involved to bitcoin because theres still a lot of people who doesnt have access to internet (about 4 billion to be exact according to the live stats) but the bitcoin users will be increasing soon once bitcoin get exposed some more.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 04, 2016, 06:18:07 AM
people should buy bitcoins because world is getting change and being digital. and bitcoin is the currency of future. every one will get involved in bitcoin so soon.
and becouse people can make a smart income with bitcoin. they can earn lots of money if the use bitcoin and work in bitcoin, lots of people earning bitcoin online for their living, it is best earning source ever.
Jump to: