Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 42. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 02:56:15 PM
Because bitcoin or any crypto currency is the easy and best way to transfer money all over the world where we are we dont need to change currency  everywhere we use only bitcoin for buy anything not to payed extra fee
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 02:33:11 PM
they are attracted by bitcoin probably because of the very high price of many people now who invest in crypto world that causes higher bitcoin prices
Yes it is like this and for me bitcoin is future of money it is having high amount of profit and other benefits for bitcoin users. Now bitcoin is holding as a currency and in any kind of investment bitcoin is moving very fast and it is giving benefits to all users. I love bitcoin for high price and I am sure it will move fast if I will invest in bitcoin will give me benefit in future and I will get huge profit so it is main reason why I love bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 12:33:32 PM
I think the best reason is bitcoin will make our lives easier than before.
It helps as to live convenient to the fullest and helps to manage our finance. It allows us to enter in a transaction smooth, fast, effortless, not time consuming and well systematic.
Using bitcoin will start progress in our society.
Activity: 238
December 26, 2017, 08:00:40 PM
People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.
Activity: 79
Merit: 60
December 26, 2017, 05:33:51 PM
Why shouldn`t they bitcoin isn`t that hard,its fun,and you can make money.You can earn money for games,for buying games and stuff,simply you can use it for any thing.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
December 26, 2017, 05:21:59 PM
if people want to change their life then should they use nitcoin, we know many poor people now reach man for possible bitcoin.and if u use bitcoin then u can got some chance like u can do shopping etc..
First of all, what's a nitcoin?

we know many poor people now reach man for possible bitcoin.
And who are you supposed to talk about here? Cuz you know, I don't think there's many "poor" people have been rich because of Bitcoin. Some of them are in a decent financial status and some of them were already kinda rich before.

and if u use bitcoin then u can got some chance like u can do shopping etc..
I mean.. can't we do shopping without Bitcoin? AFAIK Bitcoin isn't the only payment option on most of the shopping place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 05:15:28 PM
if people want to change their life then should they use nitcoin, we know many poor people now reach man for possible bitcoin.and if u use bitcoin then u can got some chance like u can do shopping etc..
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 04:55:02 PM
it is profitable, quickly and conveniently, u can get a lot of money
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
December 26, 2017, 08:53:12 AM
they are attracted by bitcoin probably because of the very high price of many people now who invest in crypto world that causes higher bitcoin prices
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 08:45:17 AM
I think its the simplest and easiest mannerism to earn money and attach facillitate on thinking. The bitcoin popularity is increasing daylight. People are now taking amalgamation in bitcoin marketing. It is in additional to the simplest and easiest way to earn child maintenance. therefore people considering to use it.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin is the future of world economy and those who are working hard today for earning bitcoin are going to be millionaires and rulers of future bitcoin world. I think that there is not as such any criteria or restrictions for anyone regarding assessing and using bitcoin anytime anywhere. Bitcoin is a currency that has been made for people I mean common man to live a better life.
Activity: 252
December 24, 2017, 06:47:37 PM
People should use bitcoin because we can get everything from bitcoin. not only we can use it online buying ,shoping or trading but also we can uise it whole      economy. I'm sure the next couple of years will be increasingly accepted and bitcoin is getting bigger. This is greatful that in many ways, transactions, trade, investment and easy to use, we can send and accept bitcoin wherever and whenever. This is the simple reason why people should use the bitcoin .
Activity: 5
December 24, 2017, 03:20:30 PM
Bitcoins have proven to be a great way to raise awareness for non-profits and even more so used in help funding donations across the globe. Check out this story on how WikiLinks has used bitcoin to help keep public donations alive. Also, read the story of how one olympic team used crowdfunding and bitcoin-like currency to help fund their trip to Sochi.
December 24, 2017, 03:17:46 PM
The truth is, less than 1% of the entire population even uses bitcoin, if even that. So unless your business ties directly into bitcoins as a whole, chances are you are going to see little commerce directly tied to bitcoin.

Activity: 125
December 24, 2017, 02:58:00 PM
Because bitcoin is the smartest investment at this moment. Bitcoin is the future. Many people will accept it as a medium of exchange, due to this it's value will appreciate, so imagine more if many users, investors are in and joined bitcoin.
Bitcoin is decentralized not like in banks where, there is a transaction in your move. Bitcoin is all open to all, there is a peer to peer system. It is secured by its many security system, such as the verification on your email, the 32 digit code, and many more. In addition, bitcoin helped many people by gaining more money.
December 24, 2017, 02:54:02 PM
Transactions can be instantaneous if they are “zero-confirmation” transactions, meaning that the merchant takes on the risk of accepting a transaction that hasn’t yet been confirmed by the bitcoin blockchain. Or, they can take around 10 minutes if a merchant requires the transaction to be confirmed. That is far faster than any inter-bank transfer.
Activity: 6
December 24, 2017, 02:51:50 PM
Bitcoins are not physically located anywhere, making it easy to transfer money anywhere. From one side of the planet to the other, international transfers with Bitcoin can take as little as a few minutes.There are no limits on international transfers, no excessive fees, and no intermediary institutions to hold up the process.
Activity: 140
December 24, 2017, 02:46:33 PM
Why should people use Bitcoin?
Due to the high value of bitcoin so much more users use net
They use bitcoin as it is more popular this time
which will reach countless bitcoin values
many investors and donate a bitcoin
the rater is always bitcoin and excellence
Activity: 247
December 24, 2017, 02:03:28 PM
Because people feel the great benefit of using bitcoin, as we know that the rise in bitcoin prices happens quickly and unpredictably, making people speculate to have bitcoin.
Activity: 448
December 24, 2017, 02:02:37 PM
because bitcoin can be change peoples life,and mamy many people changes their life for bitcoin, if u stay with bitcoin then I can tell one day u will be success.
Activity: 4
December 24, 2017, 01:57:04 PM
The bitcoin protocol does not require people to identify themselves in order to transact though some businesses may need to for compliances reasons. Unlike a bank where people often have one or two accounts, you can create as many bitcoin wallets as you like.
Pages:
Jump to: