Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
January 04, 2018, 11:59:17 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin will use as future money because it's fast in transaction it's secure and it's popular the way are user using bitcoin today.Use your bitcoin in investing to earn more bitcoin. It is better use bitcoin for your financial needs.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
you do not need to trust a third party, only understand the system, decentralized, people's currency, POW, no borders, deflationary, fits in your phone, secure, semi-private, cheaper than traditional value exchange.  Plus its just cool
Well we dont need to force people used bitcoin because we know that if people would understand how bitcoin works people would use anytime they want. So if people would used bitcoin it would be a reason for them that they don't  need to get other ways to find money just in here at bitcoin and no need also to have a loan in any banks or corporate. And if people use bitcoin they will be in the right path for the future.
To stay compatible with each other, all users must use software created and operating under the same rules. Bitcoin can work only with full consensus among all users and therefore, users and developers have strong incentives to accept and protect this consensus
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 10:46:33 AM
Why we should use bitcoin? Because for me it is an easy way of investment and as a savings. But ofcourse for those who can easily know how computer world todays generations. Because it is involved gadgets to do this things. And in terms of savings, banks is too low in interest compare bitcoin specially in terms of requirments. And it is bigtime income if you are focusing on it.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 04, 2018, 10:38:59 AM
Unlike banks, it is easier to make an account in bitcoin, you do not need to provide specific documents to prove your identity and wait for couple of days for the approval. In bitcoin, you do not need to be somebody, any body can do bitcoin. Transaction made quicker and easier in bitcoin. And most of all, you can make money out of your bitcoins.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
 I think people used bitcion because its value is increase very high in future and it is good currency.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 04, 2018, 10:16:22 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
Bitcoin is a good asset, it started from very humble beginnings and soars up in the highest peak gaining trust, confident, and famous to all investors, Bitcoin delivers fortune, opportunity and luxury lifestyle:)
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets.

Bitcoin is fast, secure and global
Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate.
Also its designed with holders privacy in mind
Its not subject to inflation

Bitcoin provides financial freedom
If you don’t have access to a bank account, you are part of the “unbanked.” Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is simultaneously an open financial protocol and a currency required in order to transact freely on the protocol.

Bitcoin is'nt just some dumb internet money. It is a finance phenomenon that will take over the world of free trade. Bitcoin usage is growing all around the world.Its finding its way to the people who need it most. As people search for more and more content on what Bitcoin is and how it works.
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 09:37:26 AM
I think its very convenient for people to use bitcoin. For one you don't need to line up at the banks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 09:21:24 AM
If you would analyze our world today, we are now entering the new era of technology. Wherein automation is very in demand. Just like before Internet was not in demand yet today it is now a necessity. Bitcoin is becoming popular and digital cash could be possible to use in the future. That is why, it is better to prepare at an early time.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
There are many reasons why should people used bitcoin i think it's because it easy to use for trading and sending money everywhere. like me, I'm using bitcoin to buys some online stuff on the internet and sometimes ill pay bills such as internet bill and electric bill. I also buy items in some online games that's why i really like to use bitcoin, no hassle and always fast to transact.
Activity: 413
January 04, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
you do not need to trust a third party, only understand the system, decentralized, people's currency, POW, no borders, deflationary, fits in your phone, secure, semi-private, cheaper than traditional value exchange.  Plus its just cool
Well we dont need to force people used bitcoin because we know that if people would understand how bitcoin works people would use anytime they want. So if people would used bitcoin it would be a reason for them that they don't  need to get other ways to find money just in here at bitcoin and no need also to have a loan in any banks or corporate. And if people use bitcoin they will be in the right path for the future.
Activity: 68
January 04, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
The reason people use bitcoin is: the payment process is faster, the transaction cost is cheaper even can be free, no chargebacks and the best thing is others will not know our payment transaction information. So far, that's all I know.

Right now, I don't think its a good idea to use bitcoin for payments. The price is very high and transaction is very slow. More like bitcoin is just for investment purposes right now.
Activity: 189
January 04, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
The reason people use bitcoin is: the payment process is faster, the transaction cost is cheaper even can be free, no chargebacks and the best thing is others will not know our payment transaction information. So far, that's all I know.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
January 04, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
I think, It's true that bitcoin is money in the future. But not everyone should use bitcoin. Remember bitcoin is digital money, not real money. There are still many people out there who still don't know or care about the development of bitcoin due to lack information in the internet world. There are even people who think that bitcoin is temporary.
Activity: 99
January 04, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
Since most people seem to use bitcoin for saving or some sort of safe haven asset, it is only a matter of time before it finds itself being used as a de facto medium of exchange in communities around the world. Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
January 04, 2018, 07:06:24 AM
I think bitcoin is a high value currency and is run by blockchain technology. That will have two advantages. One is the optimal security of your property, no one can know how much bitcoin you own unless you tell someone. Two is the predicted bitcoin currency in the future will increase very strongly. If you invest bitcoin today, I guess you will be profitable from this. That is all i know about this issue, hope you consider this.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
Bitcoin is widely use in some countries and it can ease the  transaction of money no need to convert it instead it can be use for payments/transaction itself. People should use it because it is uncomplicated method of paying and earning, thus it is accesibles on the internet.
It is good too to invest here in bitcoin.
Activity: 77
January 04, 2018, 06:57:42 AM
Eventually cryptocurrencies will take over the money transactions over the world that is because of the modernization of our world now is the time to start using bitcoin while it is still early so I think people should use bitcoin now while it is still early.
Activity: 308
January 04, 2018, 06:40:54 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin will help us deal with human-to-human swift transactions that we do not need to face directly to make transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: