Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 02:41:10 AM
everyone should be able to use bitcoin because it is a great help to every one of us because it can do business because you're here to know that if you can just shout around in the world to join the bitcoin case here we have some disbelievers
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
January 04, 2018, 02:15:19 AM
My supposition is. Utilizing BTCs builds its predominance. The enthusiasm for it is developing among normal individuals and among government organizations. Expanded enthusiasm for this examination. The examination is to enhance specialized capability. In any case, the genuine innovation education is the specialized improvement and new advances. As of now there are a considerable measure of thoughts how to utilize blokchain in different fields.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 01:58:58 AM
Given that to transfer money you only need the software installed on a computer or mobile phone, it does not matter where geographically are you and your partner in translation. Bitcoin is transmitted to any distance, anywhere in the world, with the same speed. Payment network bitcoin also has benefits and a number of payment systems because of anonymity and decentralization.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 04, 2018, 01:30:13 AM
Yes. Bitcoin is the future of money because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are digital currencies which means can be transacted, transferred and exchange through internet or online. Bank accounts can also be transacted online nowadays, so what more if they use Bitcoin. Bitcoin allows us to send and receive money online. In my own experience, I always use my Bitcoin in sending money to my loved ones, why? Because if we send Bitcoin, I already do not have to wait for long queues before I can send the money, it also offers us lower charging fee and faster transaction process. We can also pay our water, electric, telecommunications bills and other bills through Bitcoin as long as you have your internet. Bitcoin also gave me a privilege to earn money through itself, and through this forum by joining signature and social media campaigns. See. There are a lot of ways we must use Bitcoin. We can also invest our money through Bitcoin but be sure to manage it properly. Bitcoin helps us grow our money bigger. Because of Bitcoin, I also learned how to manage my money well, separating necessary and unnecessary needs to be bought.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 01:24:13 AM
because it is more practical and once it is adopted as a method of payment in all types of business worldwide will be or is the only cryptocurrency that will be accepted in all countries of the world and also gives security and anonymity
but now when used for payment bitcoin has a large fee and the transaction to confirm must wait a long time. not like before when the price is still cheap. now the price is already high and there are still many problems regarding unconfirmed transactions
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 01:21:30 AM
What we mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets. The bitcoin protocol does not require people to identify themselves in order to transact though some businesses may need to for compliances reasons. Unlike a bank where people often have one or two accounts, you can create as many bitcoin wallets as you like. The total number of bitcoins are capped at 21 million, which is different than other currencies. As the total number of dollars in circulation rises, this creates inflation. Inflation is where the value of your dollar for example, decreases over time due to an increasing supply. Bitcoin on the other hand is scarce and fungible, which gives it interesting properties. If you don’t have access to a bank account, you are part of the “unbanked.” Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is simultaneously an open financial protocol and a currency required in order to transact freely on the protocol. Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.

Activity: 99
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 04, 2018, 12:16:17 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is better than paper money because it is the modern way of transaction. Bitcoin also become nice investment, its good for our retirement. We better to save bitcoin instead of paper money because the value is always decreasing.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:12:28 AM
People should use bitcoin because:-

It’s fast, secure and global
Bitcoin is not subject to inflation
It provides financial freedom
It’s as private as we want it to be
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
January 04, 2018, 12:09:11 AM

People should use a bitcoin because it is an advantaga. We know that the bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency was made and it is numbrr one out of all cryptocurrency.ig people have this, it is an afvantage because it is a less hassle in tsrms of shopping.you don't need to go out of your house and ho shopping to the sm. Usd bitcoin and find inline market then it is finish
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:05:57 AM
Because bitcoin network can make you rich. Also you can use it anywhere in the world, to make transaction or send value almost instantly. It is cheap. Bitcoin is yours only, they can't be blocked.
Activity: 294
January 04, 2018, 12:04:38 AM
People should use the bitcoin because now a days bitcoin is very fast and bitcoin payment network is an easier payment network, There will be no more complication, Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn more profit or money,  So, They are the payment future.
Activity: 364
January 03, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Because bitcoin does not discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, almost for free. Transferring Bitcoin costs just a few cents and you can send as much value as you want
Activity: 210
January 03, 2018, 11:07:46 PM
Because bitcoin is necessary for the future. Every now and then the value of bitcoin increasing.it helps people to grow and earn for a living
Activity: 75
January 03, 2018, 10:49:03 PM
Bitcoin and other altcoins are the digital money which has many advantages when compared with paper money. they are not controlled by the government, they are not inflation, the high transaction speed, low fee,... So, they are the payment's future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
January 03, 2018, 10:39:33 PM
When you want to invest your money, bitcoin is one of the good way to earn money. Not only that it can be used to invest for profit, it is also one of the fast and easy way to transact with other people around the world as long as it is not restricted to their area.
Activity: 128
January 03, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

I think people should use bitcoin because bitcoin is the job that is easy to earn a money. Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn a money. and also people should use bitcoin to buy the things that they want.anyone who plays bitcoin can find out his value.
Activity: 345
January 03, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

I don't think it is necessary to use bitcoin. After all,  it will be there choice if they do so. Not all people need it, maybe they even get enough money from their present job which is the difference stated from those who post a thread about leaving their jobs in exchange for bitcoin. But if you are saying that this would become a present money, then yes, but I guess this won't vanish the present currencies that we are using.
Activity: 251
January 03, 2018, 10:36:01 PM
because it is more practical and once it is adopted as a method of payment in all types of business worldwide will be or is the only cryptocurrency that will be accepted in all countries of the world and also gives security and anonymity
Activity: 266
January 03, 2018, 10:25:07 PM
The main benefit that we can get from bitcoin is that we can earn good money from it. Second is the convenience that it can bring to us. There's no need to stand in a queue for hours just to be serve in paying bills, sending money or buying items. You can do these transactions in the comfort of your home.
Activity: 210
January 03, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

Well people use bitcoin because they want know the other economics everyday and want to become a rich because many of member in bitcoin has a great oppurtunity to used a bitcoin. So that they helped other person by using this beautiful oppurtunity
Pages:
Jump to: