Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 41. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 10:02:40 PM
cause the technology growth is less paper, use paper sooner or later will lost
and all transaction make a digital money, it can not be denied
Activity: 110
Merit: 20
January 03, 2018, 10:02:19 PM
Because bitcoin has an investment value, anyone who plays bitcoin can find out his value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 09:57:08 PM
there are a thousand and one reason why people should use bitcoin which includes transparency, speed lots of others too numerous to mention
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
January 03, 2018, 03:51:17 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.
I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?
People should use bitcoin to buy things because it is very fast and secure compared to the fiat and fully decetralized. People can send bitcoin to anywhere around the world without delays.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
January 03, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the future when it comes to finances. Each of us will have to be able to use electronic currency in the future because in my opinion it will play a big role. In addition, thanks to Bitcoin, it is easy to get rich and easy to use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
January 03, 2018, 03:17:36 PM
Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.
Yes, but the only issues with bitcoin are the high transaction fees and slow transaction. once these are solved it will be ready for people to use it to buy anything smoothly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

I think that if these people noticed how comfortable it is, they would see for themselves. Unfortunately, most people still do not see this as a chance to earn money or are afraid of losing their money. They do not expect to be able to earn a lot in this way.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
People should use the bitcoin because it has a lot of features that are very nice, I even think the bitcoin is much better than banks.
You can really control your own money no other party is involved in it, so that is one of the best reasons.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
January 03, 2018, 12:52:12 PM
Because bitcoin is very fast and bitcoin payment network is an easier payment network , there will be no more complication in bitcoin network.

Transfer charge is very less we can see in bitcoin the transfer charge from anywhere is very less.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

I think people should use bitcoin because now a days, bitcoin is the easiest way to earn more profit or money.  you don't have a problem by being hardworking because this job was so easy.Bitcoin or in any crypto currency is the easiest and the best way to transfer money.
Activity: 29
January 03, 2018, 11:53:08 AM
People should use bitcoin because:-

It can protect us from inflation.
It also increases our personal freedom.
its prices are also to be skyrocket
Bitcoin is cryptologically protected so it gives users the benefit to make anonymous transactions.
It is completely transparent.
Its acceptance and popularity are rising.
It is secure.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
January 03, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is profitable
in the long term, When I first started using bitcoin
I taught it was like some game you would play
to earn coins, learning more day by day I began to
understand what bitcoin was really was about.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
January 03, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
I don't think it's timely anymore. People literally wait for weeks for their transactions to get confirmed. Pay a high fee if they want it done faster (24hours) which is pretty much absurd.

You know my friend, the use of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in this present time is very timely, I'm telling you. We are already in the generation where almost everything is instant and done fast through the globalize use of modern technology and the presence of internet. Well it is normal to encounter problems with transaction processes anyway. We should you bitcoin to cope with the changing system of economic exchange in the world. It should be used also because it is very convenient to use for transactions with other  countries. Most of all, it can be a great driver to avoid the black market.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
January 03, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
it is profitable, quickly and conveniently, u can get a lot of money
Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn in current situation. You need to make an investment in bitcoin or you can also buy it as a whole. Bitcoin’s prices increase much faster, I will not talk about much older days, since in August, Bitcoin was just $7000 USD but now its cost is about $17000 USD and increasing with the passage of time. This is why this coin is getting much fame as compared to other coins and people are buying it.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
they are attracted by bitcoin probably because of the very high price of many people now who invest in crypto world that causes higher bitcoin prices
Like other crypto currencies, bitcoin is also a world mostly used crypto currency nowadays. Because many people are buying bitcoins and getting benefits from it and earning profit from it because bitcoin’s price is much higher than any other coin, that why mostly people go for it and holding it just to gain profit. If you hold it for long time period then you will surely get benefit of it and if you sell then you can get your earned profit.
Activity: 83
December 27, 2017, 06:53:13 PM
I don't think it's timely anymore. People literally wait for weeks for their transactions to get confirmed. Pay a high fee if they want it done faster (24hours) which is pretty much absurd.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
December 27, 2017, 06:53:00 PM
I don't think that bitcoin needs to be used by many. It can actually serve as an alternative currency as it is right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
December 27, 2017, 06:51:34 PM
they are attracted by bitcoin probably because of the very high price of many people now who invest in crypto world that causes higher bitcoin prices
Yes it is like this and for me bitcoin is future of money it is having high amount of profit and other benefits for bitcoin users. Now bitcoin is holding as a currency and in any kind of investment bitcoin is moving very fast and it is giving benefits to all users. I love bitcoin for high price and I am sure it will move fast if I will invest in bitcoin will give me benefit in future and I will get huge profit so it is main reason why I love bitcoin.
as of now it may be look true cause we all know that bitcoin is the best coin and the currency that we may trust for in the near future as this was existing for and for me i believe that bitcoin will never be replace by other currency for. bitcoin is the best option as we can see that the technology are indemand for.

We all know that we support bitcoin usage here but please don't act like you are do not know the existence of government legal terms in this matter. What makes bitcoin very preferable for people to use is that it very timely and modern. The use of bitcoin in many buying and selling transactions in many part of the countries offer convenience to users. Also, it is hassle free and quite safe because you don't have bring physical money just to purchase something. Although not yet legal, its purchasing power is legitimate and acceptable.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 04:05:07 PM
Yes it is like this and for me bitcoin is future of money it is having high amount of profit and other benefits for bitcoin users. Now bitcoin is holding as a currency and in any kind of investment bitcoin is moving very fast and it is giving benefits to all users. I love bitcoin for high price and I am sure it will move fast if I will invest in bitcoin will give me benefit in future and I will get huge profit so it is main reason why I love bitcoin.
as of now it may be look true cause we all know that bitcoin is the best coin and the currency that we may trust for in the near future as this was existing for and for me i believe that bitcoin will never be replace by other currency for. bitcoin is the best option as we can see that the technology are indemand for.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 03:01:37 PM
People should use bitcoin because it will help them earn money and invest too.there's no harm in trying.given the facts that many people became rich because of bitcoin.so for those people who has no work or  not capable of having a decent job. Bitcoin is the best way for you to generate income.you just have to join a campaign or invest in it.then you just have to wait for it's value to go higher before you convert it into a real cash.so this is my reason why people should use bitcoin. And besides, it's free
Pages:
Jump to: