Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
Personally, i join or use bitcoin because i want to earn from here. When i read about bitcoin, they said they can use bitcoin for online transactions like they can transfer money using it. It says, they can shop online, buy something online and use bitcoin as payment. I find it awesome and someday i hope i can experience it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
Since most people seem to use bitcoin for saving or some sort of safe haven asset,
it is only a matter of time before it finds itself being used as a de facto medium of exchange in communities around the world.
Activity: 182
January 06, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I am here not too familiar about bitcoin but I know bitcoin is a virtual currency that is very easy to use for all transactions and the process is very fast and cheap.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
January 06, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Why do you use money??Actually you can say bitcoin is online money.You can use it for online payment, Investment etc.You can make good money form bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 08:47:29 AM
I think if you use Bitcoin we can transfer money at any time without a third party, especially bank because the procedures will certainly be very complicated and this will greatly affect the business. For me people should start using Bitcoin right now because it's really useful and handy
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
01. The bitcoin network is an easier payment network,
02. Faster to use than other payment methods.
03. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend
04. No fear of  losing your money.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 06, 2018, 08:32:43 AM
Simply because we can earn money from here and we what it keeps us alive nowadays is money. We want to be financially stable. It is not going to inflate because of max capped of bitcoin itself. You can transact wheneve you are unlike banks, bitcoin created a new way of payment method which is a lot easier.

People should use bitcoin simply because they can earn money here. When they earn money they can use it to live their life they want. They can buy their needs and wants. They can go to the places they want. That simply can be the reason why they should use bitcoin.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
January 06, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
Simply because we can earn money from here and we what it keeps us alive nowadays is money. We want to be financially stable. It is not going to inflate because of max capped of bitcoin itself. You can transact wheneve you are unlike banks, bitcoin created a new way of payment method which is a lot easier.
The system that we are using will not be changing unlike banks that they always revise to install controls and increase their monitoring activity.
With bitcoin, everything is safer on our side plus we can be more safe in keeping our information as nobody would know our transaction unless we will divulge it to other people, for me that is the real form of privacy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 06, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

People should use bitcoin to avoid transaction with third party that is very beauracratic in nature. Unlike in bitcoin anybody can use it so long as you have the information. Second is, people make money out of it through various ways such as joining campaigns, trading, mining and etc. You don't have to bring credentials in order to work, all you have to acquire is being an open minded and able to understand and speak in english.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is one of the innovation in this world that will help many people to releave poverty and will give good service on people's needs. In my country, Bitcoin help's a lot of my country men by its benefits in signature campaign's. By joining signature campaign a lot of people in need of money in my country gaining some profit in here.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
January 06, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
January 06, 2018, 07:15:35 AM
Their is a lot of  thing supports this question above. Although their is other CryptoCurrency like Dogcoin, Altcoin, Litecoin etc  present but among them bitcoin is the best. People should use bitcoin because it provide the world first uninterrupted money transaction in which no third party interfere. And it aldo changes less transaction fee. In today's economic society bitcoin has higher price then other cryptos and it has a successful 8 years experience. Bitcoin is  a Decentralized digital currency which doesn't under control of any single authority and you have your own boss in bitcoin job due to those reason people should use bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 09:16:17 PM
For me the fee its is low to widrawal it is easy to transaction for widrawal and to trade to the ico or exchange site thats why many people used bitcoins.this is also promising coins in the world of cryptocurrencies

People use bitcoin cause they find hope in bitcoin, looking for good and to improve their status in life. A smart way to invest and to gain profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 08:19:05 AM
For me the fee its is low to widrawal it is easy to transaction for widrawal and to trade to the ico or exchange site thats why many people used bitcoins.this is also promising coins in the world of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
January 05, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
Yes,Bitcoin is the future of money.For this reason  people use bitcoin.Or many  reasons have for that people  use bitcoin.It is easy to learn.It is easy to earn.It is smart investment. It is good esset for future.
The clever and progressive people in a community with clear rules and all with common interest - invincible and independent. In the first  years of frenzied development, the bitcoin community coped with all the problems. In the next months, the problem of speed will also be solved.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
People use bitcoin because they want to earn income or additional salary, and people want to use it as a preparation for the future use of currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 09:32:28 PM
Yes,Bitcoin is the future of money.For this reason  people use bitcoin.Or many  reasons have for that people  use bitcoin.It is easy to learn.It is easy to earn.It is smart investment. It is good esset for future.
Activity: 179
January 04, 2018, 08:38:22 PM
 So, because of bitcoin wages a dollar payment and does not have the same job in internet connection. Bitcoin is the success story and that's our start with own bank wallet .and the most important thing about all is that it does not work any thing's have to be .to be in the future for all , many have seen the same story for payout here on the internet it is guick to get a confirmation at the time everyone really did not have to  wait a few minutes and very weak to transfer any amount of money anywhere pay is insignaficient without blocking it at all bank or any institution and no change back to you and it is faster for me that no one else is online job .hut require just to enter the credentials way and then the fees are lower.
Activity: 238
January 04, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
People are now recognizing bitcoin. Because of its big profit that offer, many people engage to it. But why people should use it? Simpy because bitcoin opens door for small investor and gain profit for short period of time.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 04, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
I think people should use bitcoin because it is fast, secure, decentralized and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin is not owned or controlled by any government, it is the first free currency ever to be made.
Pages:
Jump to: