Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 65. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 03:04:58 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

It's easier to use because it's decentralized, meaning no banks will ever have to hold your bitcoins for you. Bitcoins are also untraceable therefore makes your purchase anonymous. And finally, if bitcoins did hit mainstream and every store transacts with bitcoins, no more heavy wallets with loose change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 02:43:58 AM

Because bitcoin is better than currency you can use this to transact so very fast and bitcoin is more profitable because it can give a lot of money to all people to buy anything that they want bitcoin can change the world. Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 02:41:02 AM
I can say that people should use bitcoin because of the benefits that it can give to everyone. One of the problems of many people here in Earth is about financial problems. And I must say that bitcoin is indeed here to solve that problem.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 02:32:09 AM
in my own opinion people should use bitcoin because bitcoin is more easy to transfer than money no additional fees no other transaction,but some people dont know about bitcoin is, they dont have any idea what bitcoin is, and thats the reason why some others said that bitcoin is a scam.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 01:30:28 AM
They should use bitcoin now if they do not want to repent. Because bitcoin can be a great help for all of us because in bitcoin we can easily earn money and in the future the value of bitcoin will increase further. So they need to learn and use bitcoin now if they do not want it
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 06:17:06 PM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin advantage in term of transaction is very useful for. Using remittance service to send money is too expensive, I also think that the fee is too high. But if use bitcoin, there is no limitation of amount that we can send. We  should use bitcoin because it give us many advantage
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
November 12, 2017, 05:59:04 PM
As we have seen the great impact that different internal events can have on the price behavior of bitcoin, it seems difficult for bitcoin to become the stable currency that the ordinary economy needs. No merchant would be interested to see that their assets have suffered a loss of 20 or 30% overnight. Therefore, I do not think that bitcoin is a good option for ordinary people right now.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2017, 05:33:28 PM
Many people did not have much idea about Bitcoin. Now as Bitcoin is increasing popularity and price, Many people are interested in Bitcoin. Everyone understand that Bitcoin can change the current and future economic condition of their lives. And you can safely live in future life the more people will know about Bitcoin, The more interested  they will be . 
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 04:33:16 PM
I tghink people shpould use because nit offers them privacy and accessibility in a way no other currency can give them. You can effect transactions without giving out your personal details to the merchant and third parties cannot snoop around for your details and i think this ios primarily what we all seek on;line.
Activity: 73
November 12, 2017, 11:54:32 AM
Its a pivot coin in and out of Crypto as well as used for buying Altcoins. I do think though it has got some serious competition developing and although it may not be so dominated in forthcoming years it will still be used for benchmarking.
I have some Bitcoins stuck in transaction as well as this dip just caused by Bitcoin Cash advocates. But how it recovers over the next 48hrs will be a sign of the confidence in Bitcoin which is its main selling point. As even here in Spain you can buy Bitcoin from the supermarket (carrefour) as an investment. Bit like holding bonds or some other investment where you sit on it. One thing it isn't is the cheapest for transfers or speed, but simply it is the Grandfather coin.
Activity: 50
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
November 12, 2017, 11:48:27 AM

because you cantake a money here just using your phone and wifi
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 11:47:15 AM
Great topic!
Activity: 257
November 12, 2017, 11:46:52 AM
People use bitcoin it is because bitcoin give us financial freedom to earn money own my onw. and also bitcoin they have many opportunity offers to its user, its promising coin because the value price is rising day by day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 11:44:42 AM

People use bitcoin because it is the top crypto currency that the value is increasing. And they knew that there is so many things that can do with bitcoin. And it is easy and faster way, 'cause you can invest bitcoin in any websites that is true. And you can use it also in trading, so that it will become bigger and higher. And one reason also is bitcoin is a TAX FREE, so that there is no charge if you use bitcoin.
for now that instant and fast features are no longer exist bitcoin got a lots of delayed and if you move around this forum you will see those thread regarding to
the system with unconfirmed transactions and those bitcoin which still stuck inside the blockchain, but because of those people invest with bitcoin and continue
to support this project.
Activity: 178
November 12, 2017, 11:17:18 AM
Because bitcoin is a little bit nicer Bitcoin can be traded quickly and paid. Bitcoins are anonymous and only known to the payer himself. Bitcoin is scarcity and has investment value. Smiley
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 12, 2017, 11:15:30 AM
Some of the bitcoin holders are using it for living because its easier to earn money in this way. It is a big help for students to work on bounty campaigns while studying to earn more money while still in college.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 11:13:30 AM
It's time for people switching for virtual currencies. Virtual currencies such as bitcoin will have nice future. Real money can always be easily lost, but virtual money can not be lost. Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies are very easy payment system in internet, you dont need enter any infromation about yourself if we will take for example same bank cards. So bitcoin way is opened, main thing that will bitcoin get same popularity as now.
Activity: 328
November 12, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

People use bitcoin because it is the top crypto currency that the value is increasing. And they knew that there is so many things that can do with bitcoin. And it is easy and faster way, 'cause you can invest bitcoin in any websites that is true. And you can use it also in trading, so that it will become bigger and higher. And one reason also is bitcoin is a TAX FREE, so that there is no charge if you use bitcoin.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2017, 10:52:12 AM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin can change their life in many ways. And also the money that they can get from bitcoin, it can help in their daily life to buy some food and whatever they want.
indeed, bitcoin can become source of your income, there are a lot of ways to earn money through it, investing, trading, bounty campaigns, etc.
we must use it because it is convenient to do transactions, you can send money even without leaving your seat.
We cant buy the things we need without money. Houses, food, clothes ect.  So we need to find on how we earn money. I think bitcoin can help us to support our needs. People use bitcoin as a daily income or regular job today instead of having a on hand job. Because as we can see theres a lot big different in bitcoin from the others. So even in a young age they have bitcoin even small once or older once because they know and we know our time will be worthit.
you are obviously right about that, actually i was come from a family with a middle state of life. i mean we are not rich, and not poor that much. i cant even buy my own things, i have to wait for my family to give money for me. i mean our money was budgeted. but because of bitcoin, i was able now to buy things i like, the things i need and what i want.
yes that is the point bitcoin is the only way to those people who have low income they are make their life more comfortable from bitcoin forum and they can secure their family's future .
Activity: 260
November 12, 2017, 10:48:53 AM
i'm sure bitcoin will be the future money in whole world.. then many banks and business institutes will deal with bitcoin . since it is safer and faster..also we can earn money from bitcoin..
Pages:
Jump to: