Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 64. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
Because it can give people the chance to become rich and if people want to take that chance they know they can become very rich everyone has become very rich because of bitcoin you can search up a lot of famous people invest in it too.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 06:53:31 AM
People use bitcoin to earn and invest more money so that they can sustain there future. Bitcoin can provide our daily needs and help us in our financial needs. You can get here a extra income. You can transact here in a faster way. It has a big role in our individual lives.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
November 13, 2017, 06:47:06 AM
Because bitcoin can make a faster way to transact online.

yeha it a digital currency. So it will use for all country and use to more tranction and easy to use. It price increase day by day. So it good to use of the future growth and get more information for the future development. it will use any where and any plans. It easy to transfer the bitcoin and it will not affect the other currency.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:19:38 AM
People should use bitcoin because its our future currency and also it is a easier way of payment. Bitcoin can also spend and earn online.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
November 13, 2017, 05:15:54 AM
Bitcoin is a digital money. People uses bitcoin to have an extra income or to have an investment. People should use bitcoin so that they can have money for the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 05:07:37 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I think people should use bitcoin rather than any other crypto currencies for the very reason that it is still the most common crypto currency. Therefore, they will not have a hard time using it anywhere and anytime. Also, it is more secure than others.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
November 13, 2017, 05:05:41 AM
People use Bitcoin for payment, do international transactions, and earning money via investment. Bitcoin is more popular now. There will be more and more people use it.
Activity: 238
November 13, 2017, 04:40:09 AM

Basically, bitcoin has many benefits  and advantages as compare to another currency. If you use bitcoin for transferring money then it is really quick and cheaper then other transection options. Bitcoin gives appreciating value and the graph of the bitcoin is constantly increasing.
No matter from what country you are belong and what your age is you can open bitcoin account. It doesn't required ID card, passport or any address proof to open account. So their is many advantages of bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 168
November 13, 2017, 04:29:46 AM
Because its a decentralized and anonymous mode of transaction...
Activity: 162
November 13, 2017, 04:22:39 AM
People should use bitcoin because this bitcoin will help us in our future and will help us to earn money easily and this bitcoin is profitable. As I look into my friends, bitcoin is more profitable than saving money in the bank and we all know that the value of bitcoin in the future will increase furthur.
Bitcoin has plenty of advantages as we all know that and one is we can earn profit just by saving or holding bitcoin because the price of it is continuously changing which is good for investors. Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunities to people that is why they should use it because we never know the future of it, who knows maybe the price will sky rocket.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 13, 2017, 04:17:53 AM

Because it's peer to peer, no banks needed. It's global, so you can send anywhere around the world. Small transaction fees (except these past few weeks). Favorable for those who sends in large amounts. Has a potential to appreciate, a good investment.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 04:17:07 AM
People should use bitcoin because this bitcoin will help us in our future and will help us to earn money easily and this bitcoin is profitable. As I look into my friends, bitcoin is more profitable than saving money in the bank and we all know that the value of bitcoin in the future will increase furthur.
Activity: 420
November 13, 2017, 04:07:46 AM

Because if people used this bitcoin will go rise so much and both of them will get benefits because if people uaed this bitcoin you can use this just need wallet and this bitcoin is fast to transact and if all people use this bitcoin will go bump to the higest value.
Activity: 266
November 13, 2017, 03:59:47 AM

because bitcoin is the best future money for out community and it is easy for businessman in using bitcoin for investing online
Activity: 56
November 13, 2017, 03:53:55 AM
Folks must utilized bitcoin cause it has a very good future i consider to be a intercontinental currency if they commence now it will assists bitcoin grow fast and to be a common forex in every single region
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 03:50:36 AM
Individuals should utilize in light of the fact that they like it sufficiently straightforward. They cherish BTC due to its attributes that anybody long for utilizing. From decentralization to its unknown exchanges is a better than average quality. Theres simply the instability that influences many individuals and speculators to consider it having doubts putting their cash in it. Be that as it may, I adore it however the value now is going down.
Activity: 14
November 13, 2017, 03:27:46 AM

People should and must use bitcoin. It is a rrally big help for all of us in many ways. First for payments and transactions. You can now pay bills through the use of bitcoin. No cash or credit card needed just cellphone amd tadaaa you just paid your bills. Another thing why people should use bitcoin because it helps you to earn money easily. You wont need many files and papers in applying just create an account and do what bitcoin says and you will earn money. It is very reliable and very convenient so i recommend you to do bitcoin
Activity: 448
November 13, 2017, 03:25:33 AM
Because there are times that banks goes offline so you can't make a transaction like depositing your money in certain period like holidays while you can anytime and anywhere with bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 03:09:59 AM
Of course because they benefit, the main reason that makes people use bitcoin is because profitable, just like me, it is proven that bitcoin is more profitable than saving money to banks.
Activity: 185
November 13, 2017, 03:05:34 AM

BTC can change people's life. It is for our future they say. It can light up the messy world of anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: