Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 68. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 10, 2017, 07:35:53 AM
I think bitcoin has high technology, popularity and high price.
Even in technology is enough to say that people should use bitcoin because with bitcoin they can easily transact like purchase or transfer money from point A to B without a hassle because bitcoin is here with the great blockchain technology which is safe from not requiring you personal information and keeping you to stay as anonymous and also fast because it just takes a few minutes before you get your bitcoin to get confirmed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 07:33:49 AM
Why should people use bitcoin? People should use bitcoin because its the future currency. Bitcoin is easy to use and its very fast in transacting with. There is no Age limit to bitcoin and you can use it any were you are. Very soon the whole continent will be using bitcoin for most transaction. Recently bitcoin as grown to high and more valuable than dollar. My take
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 07:02:49 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that cannot be controlled by government. Aside from that, everyone has a chance to do it or to work on it. In addition, people should use bitcoin to earn money by themselves and not under by the government. It will be a great chance to save money without taxes and to have an investment in the future.
Activity: 106
November 10, 2017, 06:23:32 AM
I think bitcoin has high technology, popularity and high price.
Activity: 15
November 10, 2017, 06:18:25 AM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin is the one and only coin that has been ever to such a high value. so i think that bitcoin is good to invest into. I think it is good for you people to also start investing in bitcoin because they can make a lot of money aswell.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 06:15:11 AM
When the crypto world develops we have to follow the development of bitcoin so everyone should be able to own and use bitcoin because it has many benefits and can be used to meet our needs, especially with perkemba gannya the faster bitcoin has a very good price. This is the opportunity for people to have it Wink
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 06:10:45 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is accessible to anyone who has an idea about it. Using bitcoin will surely bring you great money and convenience as things go well as you do it. It is advisable to use bitcoin if you are in great need of money. Bitcoin is the future global currency for all so you should know it already. Almost everyone who has entered bitcoin became successful so it is really advisable for all of you to learn it well.

We are now into modernized technology and people should be updated with what technology brings to our life. The upcoming generation entirely depend on technology. Bitcoin is the new innovation of an online currency and the modern way to earn big amount of profit and investing or trading it will surely make you success in the future.
November 10, 2017, 06:03:57 AM

You question sound like, “why should people use money? They should go back to the barter system.” Why shouldn’t the people use bitcoin? Bitcoin is truly an international currency and truly a path-breaking innovation in the world full of shitty regulators.

Bitcoin can be used internationally and it is indeed the most widely used currency in the internet today. Bitcoin also has a lot of potential for the future. I believe bitcoin value will increase manifold within next few years. So it can be considered as an investment as well.

Bitcoin is not just money or investment, at least not for me.
Story about bitcoin is much bigger.
Bitcoin started real change in the world.
It's first virtual currency in the world, decentralized and without government control.
I'm sure that bitcoin have bright future because more and more people trying to become financially free, get rid from the banks, government control etc.
Bitcoin is way of life, not just another money or investment.
In the future, I believe that bitcoin will become mainstream and replace other payment services on Internet, like PayPal.

people use it for payment processor in online, or investment! time will come people recognize bitcoin how they use it.
People should use it because experts even say that bitcoin is the future and we can make a lot out of bitcoin so i would say just invest in bitcoin that way you can make a lot of money and that is what we all want to be rich.
Yes i agree with you i saw the post when even wall street told that bitcoin is going to be very big and in our future that is why i want people and all of my friends to invest in bitcoin because i told them about it and now they started and id not regret it it at all.
Activity: 25
November 10, 2017, 05:54:25 AM

You question sound like, “why should people use money? They should go back to the barter system.” Why shouldn’t the people use bitcoin? Bitcoin is truly an international currency and truly a path-breaking innovation in the world full of shitty regulators.

Bitcoin can be used internationally and it is indeed the most widely used currency in the internet today. Bitcoin also has a lot of potential for the future. I believe bitcoin value will increase manifold within next few years. So it can be considered as an investment as well.

Bitcoin is not just money or investment, at least not for me.
Story about bitcoin is much bigger.
Bitcoin started real change in the world.
It's first virtual currency in the world, decentralized and without government control.
I'm sure that bitcoin have bright future because more and more people trying to become financially free, get rid from the banks, government control etc.
Bitcoin is way of life, not just another money or investment.
In the future, I believe that bitcoin will become mainstream and replace other payment services on Internet, like PayPal.

people use it for payment processor in online, or investment! time will come people recognize bitcoin how they use it.
People should use it because experts even say that bitcoin is the future and we can make a lot out of bitcoin so i would say just invest in bitcoin that way you can make a lot of money and that is what we all want to be rich.
Activity: 210
November 10, 2017, 05:48:48 AM
Every kind of people can use bitcoin. Because theres a lot of good thing in bitcoin. And lot of people use bitcoin because there is no requirments to it. And no age limit and even bio data or any i.ds. So why people didn't use bitcoin. And i can say that we earn money to it in easy way.

I agree on your opinion. People should use bitcoin so they can earn and will have time freedom, financial freedom and stress-free kind of work. It is not heavy and all you have to do is to follow all the instructions given to you. This is better than working in a corporate company because this work is very light for you and you don't need to go out in your house just to earn money.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
November 10, 2017, 05:42:06 AM

why should people use bitcoin? It's just a simple way to get them out of poverty, as we do today, tough times in the countries. So others do not work, they steal the bank, doing bad things. And most are also dying from hunger. The government is now greedy for money. All you have to do for money, so instead of reaching people who are in full need? they are taking and claiming it. To me so did the bitcoin? to help people in the midst of hardship and hunger. In bitcoin because they will not be tired anymore, just the brains and brains needed to get here Smiley.
Activity: 37
November 10, 2017, 05:35:54 AM
Because it will overall just be faster and easier to use.
1. No need for a bank to keep it for you, and monitor your transactions and do them for you.
2. The transactions are faster.
3. Not a physical thing that you need to keep, you only need to send it through the internet.
4. With the right security makes it harder to steal from you.

in general, it's just better  Tongue
Activity: 8
November 10, 2017, 05:34:08 AM
Every kind of people can use bitcoin. Because theres a lot of good thing in bitcoin. And lot of people use bitcoin because there is no requirments to it. And no age limit and even bio data or any i.ds. So why people didn't use bitcoin. And i can say that we earn money to it in easy way.
November 10, 2017, 05:33:56 AM
More people are into Bitcoin now because we believe that bitcoin is the future currency.In just few year to come, bitcoin will be means of transacting in the open market and even most companies are into bitcoin now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 05:29:45 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.

People should use bitcoin because it is convenient to use whether you will pay or send money to your loved ones. As long as you have the exact amount that you need to send in your wallet, then you are free to send money anywhere, anytime and whoever the person you want to send some money as long as they also have bitcoin wallet to receive the money you are going to send them.
Activity: 365
November 10, 2017, 05:28:48 AM
Transfer of fund made easy between two people in different location in the world without been charge for the transaction. All you need to do is for both of you ( sender and receiver) to create a wallet and be connected to internet. Fund can then be transfer to from one wallet to another wallet without delay.
Activity: 251
November 10, 2017, 05:24:59 AM
because bitcoin will probably be part of the currency in the future.
and in addition also bitcoin we can make as an additional income that we can enjoy direct benefits or we can make as an investment for the future
Activity: 30
November 10, 2017, 05:19:02 AM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin will make them rich and with bitcoin you can do a lot of things so that will teach people on how marketing and trading works. So bitcoin should be used more and more to increase the value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 10, 2017, 05:14:31 AM
People should use bitcoin because it helps the people to find money eventhough they are inside of there house. It helps a lot to overcome the poverty in a country.
Activity: 79
November 10, 2017, 05:11:24 AM
Bitcoin can be used in micropayments, it is the easiest way to pay bills and etc. without paying taxes. Bitcoin can also be used for cheap international transfers
Pages:
Jump to: