Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 62. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
November 14, 2017, 09:40:21 AM
Bitcoin can be used to send and receive money worldwide with a little effort. It is the good reason why people need to familiar with bitcoin. Beside that, there are still a bunch of advantages we can get from bitcoin. It can be used as an investment, as a mean of payment, etc.

Yes bitcoin is a lot of advantage in transaction and other services but in for the present time cash money is more advantage in all around the world specialy in some remote area that enternet cannot be reach because we cannot use bitcoin without internet

It's basically a bitcoin does give big advantage to us all. Because in bitcoin we can know and see how our lives become more, please also note that the real advantage comes from our desire to move on. If indeed you do not have the level or desire to become more advanced then the profit earned is just a little and surely you will get tired of feeling it.
if indeed you understand and understand about bitcoin, the advantage you can get with easy way. Because all the benefits we can generate in bitcoin, but bitcoin can also give us a loss if we do not have a good reciprocity.
Yes bitcoin is used for multiple purposes, it gives multiple rewards to the investors, people are allowed to earn more in very short time and be rich, it is quick and easy to be transferred, it is the most promising currency and gives a high output helping people to overcome their poverty and unemployment and be able to raise the standard of their living
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 08:31:45 AM
There are very few countries having capital control. i.e. there’s limitations on the amount of money you move in or out the countries. Some people who want to move money out of the countries buy bitcoins. They buy bitcoin, transfer it to foreign countries and exchange back to currencies. That’s a gray area activity in many authorities, as many countries still don’t regard Bitcoin as currency. If Bitcoin is officially started as currency, then it’s likely illegal.

There’s still many people in the world that don’t have bank accounts, while internet access is easier. Bitcoin permit them to pay others easier than bank transfer and credit cards for transactions.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 08:12:10 AM
In the future, most people will use bitcoin as a means of payment. If everyone uses bitcoin, only you do not use bitcoin, you are probably crazy.
If you are an investor or a gambler, bitcoin will be a great option for you to do that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
November 14, 2017, 08:09:38 AM
Bitcoin has become an alternate way of currency. Right now it's still at it's beginning, but when the transactions become faster and smoother it will start to shine and it will get more and more accepted as a form of payment. The best thing about it is that nobody knows how much bitcoin one has, they can only see wallet addresses. For people that want to stay anonymous it's the best form of payment. Even wikileaks had turned to bitcoin when their payments got banned from creditcards, paypal etc and bitcoin was the only thing left. Bitcoin wasn't that high at that time as well, so now they have even seen their money grow humongously as well thanks to that decision.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
November 14, 2017, 07:55:20 AM

My opinion why people or society should use bitcoin because bitcoin is a new form of community savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome. In addition to saving bitcoin, all the usual financial intermediaries in banks can be eliminated. The holders also do not need to pay service fees and registration.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 07:26:06 AM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin is the best way make bitcoin witch is a good thing because bitcoin is popular right now because there is a lot of money to make from it. And i think that it will only grow in value and sometimes drop but go back up again.
Activity: 24
November 14, 2017, 07:24:48 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is the easiest way to earn a lot of money and you are doing nothing at all you do not even have to invest in it you can just earn through here and how older your account and how higher that means you can get a lot more.
Activity: 369
November 14, 2017, 07:16:01 AM
Because this is the future of payments. Bitcoin is safe, does not belong to any country. + this is a good way to earn money on the course.
Activity: 10
November 14, 2017, 07:11:00 AM
Bitcoin is new era of currency.we can send and receive the bitcoins without any intermediates.bitcoin is good asset.it is very useful for the people.
For sure you are right because the bitcoin value and the price is gradually increasing and the bitcoin will become the number one currency till the end of the year as much as I know the bitcoin is unstop able because the bitcoin is getting more power day by day and this is the reason why all the people are getting in the bitcoin and in the future we will see almost all the people will use the bitcoin.
You should invest into bitcoin and also other coins because if the value of bitcoin goes down the other coins will go up because it always compensates.
And i think that by investing into bitcoin you can make the most amount of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 14, 2017, 07:04:00 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

this is the clear reason why we need bitcoin, now that we have devices that can access the internet everywhere carrying this would be very convenient for us to make such payments in every transaction we engage anytime and anywhere in the world with bitcoin this method is much faster and easier without relying on the banks.
Activity: 12
November 14, 2017, 06:45:04 AM
Bitcoin is a really nice coin and that is why people should invest in it because bitcoin can make you a lot of money by just holding it because the coin is not being looked at by the government witch means you can buy and do anything with it you want to do with it.
Activity: 51
JOIN TOKEN SALE
November 14, 2017, 06:42:15 AM
You are right. bitcoin is future money bitcoin is too easy to transfer  any where in the word. bitcoin is base of cryptocurrency and this is very valuable any other currency
Activity: 182
November 14, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used all over the country and is the fastest growing currency exchange rate in the world so that if people do not know and have not used bitcoin then you will be left behind in terms of future transactions because it is easy to use and can be an investment very good.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 14, 2017, 06:17:35 AM
Bitcoin is new era of currency.we can send and receive the bitcoins without any intermediates.bitcoin is good asset.it is very useful for the people.
For sure you are right because the bitcoin value and the price is gradually increasing and the bitcoin will become the number one currency till the end of the year as much as I know the bitcoin is unstop able because the bitcoin is getting more power day by day and this is the reason why all the people are getting in the bitcoin and in the future we will see almost all the people will use the bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
November 14, 2017, 03:34:06 AM
why people should use bitcoin, I think there are some good points why we should use bitcoin: hackers and thieves can not steal your payment information from merchants if you pay with bitcoin and use it to their advantage.
And unlike credit cards, bitcoins are personal, for example: your wife will not know that we bought it when you saw your bitcoin transaction, but it's easy to tell after the results, or in your credit card history

In addition, bitcoin is an excellent place to save money because its value is increasing every year while saving money in the bank will continue to diminish.
so we can save at once invest. bitcoin is the currency of the future because bitcoin has a chance to become international currencies used by the rest of the world after many countries adopting and regulating the use of bitcoin as a legitimate of payment.
Activity: 476
November 14, 2017, 03:26:19 AM

because bitcoin is a digital currency that is easy to use and secure, does not require paper money for transactions and more efficient.
Activity: 112
November 14, 2017, 03:19:31 AM
People should use bitcoin because this a most famous cryptocurrency and it has the possibility to change the world. This is good and easiest way to earn money and   to invest. Nowadays people use internet in transaction and bitcoin is the easiest to be used. It has also a good benifit for them.
Activity: 1
November 14, 2017, 03:11:40 AM
It is good opportunity to earn some money on trading, at the moment.
Activity: 84
November 14, 2017, 03:09:18 AM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin offers fast transaction with less fess compared to other money transfer services out there. I use bitcoin because I am anonymous using this cryptocurency.Also I like the blockchain transparency.
Activity: 406
November 14, 2017, 02:47:40 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrency, in this digital world use of the digital currency like bitcoin makes transactions fast and also can trade.
Pages:
Jump to: