Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 67. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 02:32:51 AM
Bitcoin is the futur of money.It's true.so,that people should use bitcoin.It is easy to use,send and receive money from all over the world.And it is the best way to gain.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 02:18:23 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin because first of all there's a lot of profit that they can gain through bitcoin. Bitcoin has a fast transaction so less delay and hassle for us. Also, bitcoin has a great value of money so they can earn a lot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
November 11, 2017, 02:13:55 AM
bitcoin network is easy payment , faster to use than other payment methods. You don't need to register any information and have  you can access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend money easily
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 02:01:07 AM
Its very relaxable to transfer about money in any where also transaction period is to short and safe

I
Activity: 462
November 10, 2017, 11:56:41 PM
People used bitcoin to get here a big money and earn or invest here. Bitcoin can really help us in our financial problem. Bitcoin has a high value and it's getting higher every year. So no doubt everyone can join here that wants a great salary. There is no governments can control bitcoin. Bitcoin is very fast to transact a money.
Activity: 232
November 10, 2017, 11:04:33 PM
There are many things that appeal to me from Bitcoin. Maybe it's because of its value, hardly any coin worth more than it. And it is the potential currency of humanity when the future has no paper money and it becomes the world's currency. It brings freedom to the user, anonymity and security. Besides, it offers convenience in transaction and payment only with internet connected device
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 10:59:59 PM
For comfort and for control over cash, folks can use that as a motivating aspect in employing bitcoin. And not only can they use it for spending charges and services and buying things, they can also make cash from it.There's a great deal to adore with bitcoin and a lot more men and women will occur to know and understand just what bitcoin can do to them.
Activity: 84
November 10, 2017, 09:30:10 PM
people should use bitcoin because bitcoin is digital money or currency they cannot stole your bitcoin unless you give your wallet accounts or something, also one factor is that the bitcoin has no tax charges .
Activity: 55
November 10, 2017, 08:57:33 PM
because its a easiest way to make transaction of money easy to pay easy to send money to our love ones even you are in your home you can sent it without any problems
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 10, 2017, 08:35:44 PM

bitcoin is indeed the future of money but in my country has not fully inaugurated as official currency of payment instrument, for now many advantages use bitcoin value and its price is very big and for now there is no income tax in my country so its many people access bitcoin to gain profit
As far as the bitcoin is not yet being taxed by the government, we should take advantage to earn and get some profit with it. Bitcoin is a very great cryptocurrency and a source of income because of its opportunities and also it is not being taxed so you are getting a whole number of your profit here in bitcoin but we should think to have some leftover in bitcoin so we can have some bitcoin for long term.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

bitcoin is indeed the future of money but in my country has not fully inaugurated as official currency of payment instrument, for now many advantages use bitcoin value and its price is very big and for now there is no income tax in my country so its many people access bitcoin to gain profit
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
November 10, 2017, 08:20:58 PM
bitcoin should be used because it is rising day by day and it is a new revolution in currency s world. we can all win from it
Activity: 84
November 10, 2017, 08:19:04 PM
For a single point, it is an simple and swift way to transfer money speedily wherever around the world with tiny in costs. It is also a way to keep income without the use of banking institutions and management of the authorities.
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
November 10, 2017, 06:26:02 PM
in my opinion, because bitcoint is very high selling point. and valuable for those who have business, because with bitcoint their efforts become helpful ...
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 10, 2017, 06:22:44 PM
Many reasons pushes people to use bitcoin:

- Fast transactions
- Anonymity
- Out of gov control
- No 3rd parties involved
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
November 10, 2017, 05:42:22 PM
every day more and more people are interested in bitcoin. it makes the bitcoin price will continue to increase. so we are lucky to have known bitcoin earlier than those new to bitcoin. and with bitcoin we can send money anywhere without complicated.
I agree,  think they use bitcoin because it is fast and secure than traditional currency. The main reason that people using bitcoin is that there is no tax and charge fees, and that the government can't see how much money you actually have because bitcoin is decentralized that's ehy government won't get connected in  every bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 287
November 10, 2017, 05:34:34 PM
well i used bitcoin for my hobbies like gambling,trading and other stuff online.its very convenient on my part because it gives me anonymity.i do not want to reveal my identity on my all transaction thats why i keep using bitcoin because it serves purpose on me.
Activity: 168
November 10, 2017, 05:28:44 PM
I think why people should use bitcoin,because using bitcoin we easily send and receive money from different countries around the world whenever you want.
There are several reasons why this bitcoin should be used,first the transaction goes fast and the normal confirmation time is done every 10 minutes.
Secondly,the transfer fee is quite cheap and the Bitcoin can't be blocked by any bank or institution.
Yeah this is the reason why all the people are liking the bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin is not stable and it keeps on increasing with the time I hope it will grow more so I think this is the reason why the bitcoin price always increase and it will grow more till the end of the year so it is the reason why the people should use the bitcoin. with the time the value of the bitcoin keeps on changing and growing more.

The volatility of it makes it not so usable on daily basis. Today you sell one car for 1 BTC and tomorrow you realize, hey, I sold that for 7200$ not $4000. This was just an example. Or, you could say, hey, I sold this car for 7200$ not 24000$ Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
November 10, 2017, 05:25:59 PM
I think why people should use bitcoin,because using bitcoin we easily send and receive money from different countries around the world whenever you want.
There are several reasons why this bitcoin should be used,first the transaction goes fast and the normal confirmation time is done every 10 minutes.
Secondly,the transfer fee is quite cheap and the Bitcoin can't be blocked by any bank or institution.
Yeah this is the reason why all the people are liking the bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin is not stable and it keeps on increasing with the time I hope it will grow more so I think this is the reason why the bitcoin price always increase and it will grow more till the end of the year so it is the reason why the people should use the bitcoin. with the time the value of the bitcoin keeps on changing and growing more.
Activity: 354
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 11:29:04 AM
every day more and more people are interested in bitcoin. it makes the bitcoin price will continue to increase. so we are lucky to have known bitcoin earlier than those new to bitcoin. and with bitcoin we can send money anywhere without complicated.
Pages:
Jump to: