Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 77. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 08:55:22 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Amazon may be accepting Bitcoin in the near future.

http://amazonacceptsbitcoin.com/

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 08:52:17 AM
It is difficult to convince people into jumping in to Bitcoin. There are many people that are too narrow-minded when in comes to this type of conversation. No matter what you tell them, they will insist on what they know regardless even if it is wrong or not. As soon as you explained them the concept of Bitcoin, that should be enough. Sooner or later, they will come to you and ask more about Bitcoin. This might happen since Bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 06, 2017, 08:36:09 AM
The reason why people should use bitcoin is because bitcoin is a unstable crypto currency witch grows every day. And because it is unstable you can make a lot of money with it by buying and selling bitcoin at the right time.

therefore bitcoin is in great demand by the public.
in accordance with what society wants, that bitcoin is beneficial today.
Activity: 19
November 06, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

why should people use bitcoin? because Bitcoin provides financial freedom If you don’t have access to a bank account, you are part of the “unbanked.” Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is simultaneously an open financial protocol and a currency required in order to transact freely on the protocol.
Activity: 145
November 06, 2017, 08:19:59 AM

By using Bitcoin we can increase the value of money within some period of duration but sometimes it may also decrease. We can take that little bit of risk if you want to earn money.
Secondly we can transfer money to anybody from anywhere in the world. There is no involvement of government and banks so there is no need to pay taxes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 08:03:00 AM

I think many people use bitcoin because bitcoin prices will be more expensive in the future, bitcoins are considered as digital gold and new digital assets, bitcoin can protect them from inflation so they use bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 06, 2017, 07:44:16 AM
Yes bitcoin is real money.People use bitcoin to turn over there life.By trading,gambling anyone can earn bitcoin a lot.Its real money and make dream really true.Now it's a future of too many people.On the other hand people use bitcoin as a currency transfer and also use in various spot like marketing, shopping  as well.So it is bitcoin which is changing our life and make easy.

the use of people will bitcoin getting better and better. it can make them earn more income than ever before. even it even gives them an income they never thought of before. so, so many advantages can be obtained by using bitcoin.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

there's many reason why should people use bitcoin. there's many good benefit to us and advantage bitcoin is an high value in the currency so if you used it it is good to hold and wait the price higher up again. and in the trasaction or shopping you don't have to hassle or rush to go shopping and make transportation just in the online market and you used bitcoin the buy it.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 06, 2017, 07:39:58 AM
Yes bitcoin is real money.People use bitcoin to turn over there life.By trading,gambling anyone can earn bitcoin a lot.Its real money and make dream really true.Now it's a future of too many people.On the other hand people use bitcoin as a currency transfer and also use in various spot like marketing, shopping  as well.So it is bitcoin which is changing our life and make easy.
Activity: 49
November 06, 2017, 07:38:53 AM

why should people use bitcoin? for because It’s fast, secure and global Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.
Activity: 43
November 06, 2017, 07:04:20 AM
People use Bitcoin because of its high price and want money with accommodation and Bitcoin provide the same
http://btcwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=284&p=61182&hilit=why+we+use+Bitcoin&sid=9d311fbaa01cf9b1ded258ee91fd8330#p61182
Activity: 556
November 06, 2017, 06:50:26 AM
Maybe it is our future money but in the other way, Bitcoin is so hard to find you can invest or buy in my side maybe the easy way to do is trade it on real money.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
November 06, 2017, 05:53:29 AM
I think why people should use bitcoin,because using bitcoin we easily send and receive money from different countries around the world whenever you want.
There are several reasons why this bitcoin should be used,first the transaction goes fast and the normal confirmation time is done every 10 minutes.
Secondly,the transfer fee is quite cheap and the Bitcoin can't be blocked by any bank or institution.
Activity: 30
November 06, 2017, 05:31:12 AM
I know that bitcoin was made to be better, but lets take a look at the reality now.

Bitcoin as a way to send money to someone:

If I send money to my buddy overseas he will have to open up a account at an exchange and then pay all their taxes to cash out the money. At some places the bitcoin currency is different from the bitstamp. So at the end I could spend a lot more to sent him the money. I know that if it was just bitcoin it will be ok, but as of now fiat is the money that everyone accepts.

Bitcoin as a way to buy stuff:

If I want to buy stuff with bitcoin, I have to have the wallet , cold, hot and also some security hardware. The store would have to have all that and also take the risk of bitcoin do up or down too fast. So to accept bitcoin as of today, this would be more marketing than actual business.

I think bitcoin would be good only for a regular money channel between to parties. If you have to send money to your partner and if this is very expensive and take too much time, than maybe bitcoin could be better. Lets not forget that a exchange is needed to make bitcoin turn in to fiat. That may cost a lot.

That would be no hassle if we compared with cash payments, but I do believe that bitcoin has an advantage if we value it for cashless type of transactions. It's a good sources of fiat cash if you needed it badly, and people used it for better purpose not just by spending it but also for saving it for long term investments.

People should use bitcoin because it can help us people to earn a money or converting a money. For our future
I think that many have been making money from bitcoin. so, the reason why they are looking for bitcoin, because it is one source of their income. well, without it, they only earn a little money.
I agree with you bitcoin is a great help for people who do not earn much and this helps them to earn what they actually need that is why i love bitcoin because it also has helped me a lot to take care of my family.
Activity: 81
November 06, 2017, 05:13:30 AM
#I could care less about what others do and why they do it. For me it is about financial benefit. Bitcoin is the fastest, cheapest, and most secure money. It is far better than dollars. In order to use dollars I must have permission from the issuer and must use them according to their rules. And unlike credit cards bitcoin is private, for example: your wife won't find out that you bought her present after seeing your bitcoin transaction, but could easy tell after seeing your credit card history.
Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 05:06:44 AM
The reason why people should use bitcoin is because bitcoin is a unstable crypto currency witch grows every day. And because it is unstable you can make a lot of money with it by buying and selling bitcoin at the right time.
Activity: 266
November 06, 2017, 05:03:12 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
yes your right plus it is easy to use especially in online business or bitcoi investing for starting a business
Activity: 294
November 06, 2017, 04:58:04 AM
Yes people use bitcoin because of many uses..bitcoin can really help people to work and earn a lot..financially secured..its easy to send and receive money world wide..life becomes more better and successful Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 04:34:30 AM
because bitcoin easy to use and can get free on internet
bitcoin is future of the money and invesment  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 06, 2017, 04:21:40 AM
the truth is not in need to use bitcoin, but for people who understand about the world of cryptocurrency will definitely use bitcoin as its investmen
Pages:
Jump to: