Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 81. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 03:57:06 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

It's an efficient way to send money overseas quickly with no risk of chargebacks.
Activity: 56
November 03, 2017, 03:56:08 PM
Bitcoin could helps you giving money to someone who is away from you about 100000km with a click, fast transaction, help deals become more convenient with blockchain technology. Bitcoin's price is rising too, you could see it as a investment like gold.
Activity: 7
November 03, 2017, 03:42:31 PM
People should use bitcoins to keep up with the times! Blockchain next year can take a significant share in the market from large financial structures, such as the Visa payment system, and even completely supplant them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 03:39:11 PM
Because bitcoin is so easy to use and practical. You do not have to carry cash when traveling, just bring your smartphone and pay all your bills with bitcoin.
Activity: 28
November 03, 2017, 03:34:57 PM
At this point in time there aren’t many reasons to convince someone to use bitcoin instead of cash. Cash is accepted by virtually everyone, it can be transported short distances physically with almost no hassle, and it’s an easily graspable concept.

Now I said there aren’t many reasons, but there are a few big reasons. The first is that bitcoin is decentralized.

It’s now a month later. The United States (or your residing country) has been swiftly conquered by an up-and-rising dictator. He sends out an order to all federal banks and the national reserve that the USD (or residing cash) is no longer valuable. The only money that is accepted is now the dictator’s money, with his face on it.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 03, 2017, 03:21:19 PM
People should use bitcoins, because btc Processing transactions are fast, quick, easy, effortless and very convenient. Why to exert more,? This the easiest way to do:)
How fast the transaction processing will be depend on the network fee paid by the sender.

The reason why people should bitcoin is because is here to take away inflation and give people financial freedom. However, the decentralized nature of bitcoin, user privacy and volatility are more than enough reason for people to use bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 03, 2017, 02:15:49 PM
Bitcoin brings convenience to our lives, bitcoin can be used globally, people can invest bitcoin to get some income, and of course you have to understand the risks of investing. Bitcoin is free and country-controlled. Smiley
People should used bitcoin because its fast and secure. Fast because you can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free, It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be duplicated and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it. Secure because users can choose whether they want to be completely transparent with their finances or keep them very private.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

Many countries now use bitcoin because this makes the transaction faster than other transactoin. Using bitcoin as an online payment for your purchase is faster, less effort and time, less charge/transaction fees. It makes life more easier and convinience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 01:48:36 PM
People use bitcoin because it is a secured wallet.
It is like a raising profit.
It is like a trading currency.
It is an advanced digital currency so people love it.
Activity: 61
November 03, 2017, 01:41:51 PM
As we are now in the new era of internet,Bitcoin has arrived.
People are using Bitcoin in order to take the risks at the same time are eager to learn new things.
Using this reigning digital currency introduce us to a better way and innovative technology that may lead us to gain profit and success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
November 03, 2017, 12:31:58 PM
Bitcoin is a good way of alternative investments and I am sure some people are using it only because of this.
Activity: 56
November 03, 2017, 12:26:04 PM
People should use the bitcoin because its much better for payments and they can handle their possess income so that is also producing it extremely good in my impression.I truly feel its really worth using the bitcoin these times.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 03, 2017, 10:40:02 AM

It is true that the bitcoin is our future money and I think it is the reason why we should use bitcoins. There are now many businesses that are now accepting bitcoins so I think the cashless society will happen in the near future.
Activity: 183
November 03, 2017, 10:25:58 AM
Bitcoin brings convenience to our lives, bitcoin can be used globally, people can invest bitcoin to get some income, and of course you have to understand the risks of investing. Bitcoin is free and country-controlled. Smiley
Activity: 99
November 03, 2017, 10:05:56 AM
Because Bitcoin success story has only just begun  Wink
Bitcoin is to banking what the Internet was to telephony. The most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication. Then, the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago – the rest is history!
i suggest that you must try to use bitcoin because it can make your life be better than before and it can make you a wealthy person by making some money throught this.  Bitcoin can help many people by fu giving a great opportunities.
Activity: 185
November 03, 2017, 10:04:14 AM
Bitcoin is global and can be used globally, providing convenience and trading speed. Bitcoin is also anonymous, and only users know it, others do not. And bitcoin has also been added value, can be used to invest. Of course you have to understand the risks. Smiley
Activity: 137
November 03, 2017, 10:01:09 AM
I'm not agree when bitcoin replaced money in the worldwide, but if bitcoin to be the others online payment methods it's ok for me, cause it's so easy to use and no one else can block your bitcoin account like bank account, right?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
November 03, 2017, 09:39:47 AM

There are few reason that's why people use bitcoin. Well, i think bitcoin give us opportunity to make money as well as it also easy to use & it also gives us financial freedom that's why people use Bitcoin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
November 03, 2017, 09:37:04 AM

yes a good it can be because bitcoin is turning all of our traditional ways to something better this technological advancement of things is going to revolutionize the way we think about money and how we spent in with block chain technology things can be easy
Activity: 518
November 03, 2017, 08:33:52 AM
People should use Bitcoin because of it's good feature.specially to those who knows how to use internet and knew about Bitcoin.It will help them to earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: