Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 73. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
November 08, 2017, 04:50:27 AM
Blockchain technology is the technology in the latest financial system that allows all transactions open and visible to the crowd with high level security systems,
that is the reason why we should use open transaction Bitcoin by public, secure and very fast ..
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 04:38:44 AM
for me Bitcoin represents possibilities. in many countries we have faced many challenges especially when accepting payments from international markets. as a freelancer, i need to open many accounts. some documents are also not accepted by platform such as paypal and skrill. they can also hold your money at any particular moment. i hope bitcoin becomes mainstream and gets adopted as default cross-boarder payment platform.
Activity: 224
November 08, 2017, 03:48:55 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

they use a bitcoin to have a money to invest or save to the bank
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 08, 2017, 03:47:29 AM

because bitcoin is a very multifunctional digital currency and can be used to buy something you want, bitcoin can also be an asset for and future savings.
I agree with you, bitcoin is an asset that is good for savings because it helps you to save money and grow it faster than the banks because the interest in bitcoin savings or investment are bigger and it only consumes a few weeks or months before you see that you are actually earning and that is not bad because that is one of the best deal that you could ever had.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

People should use Bitcoin because it is fast and convenient especially in paying bills thru online. By using Bitcoin you can also create multiple accounts as much as you want unlike on the bank. It also help people to transact easily and earn for the needs of the family. People should also use this to have an experience and knowledge in Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
November 07, 2017, 11:22:31 PM
Using bitcoin will reduce the transfer fees from country to country and it's so easy to pay for service and goods. Other that, keeping bitcoin is an wise investment.
Activity: 12
November 07, 2017, 11:20:55 PM
Businessmens are used bitcoin nowadays ,so i think bitcoin is very useless for the future.also people can easy to deal with bisinessmens and there is no risk .
Activity: 406
November 07, 2017, 11:08:07 PM

Why people  should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, Theirs no other big amount to pay if you withdraw and its easy to earn if you work hard
Activity: 504
November 07, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

because bitcoin is a very multifunctional digital currency and can be used to buy something you want, bitcoin can also be an asset for and future savings.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 07, 2017, 10:38:43 PM
people should use bitcoins as it is one of the best form of available investment form as it help them improve their financial status by giving them profit in a short term as compared to other forms of investment.It has decentralized platform which maintain complete privacy of its users and does not need any kind of personal information for making an investment in it. We can do transactions to any part of the world without a third party support.No government can charge or tax you for holding btc as it is not being run by an institution or government.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 07, 2017, 10:11:54 PM
Because bitcoin has many advantages, bitcoin can be traded around the world quickly and bitcoin is anonymous, and only the payer knows it. Bitcoin is uncontrollable and the government can not control bitcoin. Bitcoin has the value of investing and you can make some profit by investing in bitcoin.
Everyone can treat bitcoin based on their purpose, for me I treat it as an investment and as a form of payment for my online transaction.
I do hold bitcoin for the future and I am also using it for my online gambling activity, bitcoin gives a lot of fun to me that's why I like using it when I gamble. I believe this is also the future of gambling so that means more demand in the future.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
November 07, 2017, 09:47:08 PM
Because bitcoin has many advantages, bitcoin can be traded around the world quickly and bitcoin is anonymous, and only the payer knows it. Bitcoin is uncontrollable and the government can not control bitcoin. Bitcoin has the value of investing and you can make some profit by investing in bitcoin.
yes it is true, so young bitcoin is popular with various features that are amazing and very useful for bitcoin users.
Activity: 14
November 07, 2017, 09:44:26 PM
Bitcoin should be used as worldwide uncontrolled cash!
Activity: 141
November 07, 2017, 09:36:32 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
November 07, 2017, 09:24:17 PM
I think bitcoin is easy for use on payment method now , like online store transaction and other.
bitcoin is not must use for payment method, but idk , i better use btc as an payment method for online store.
bitcoin is easy , and safe but i not recommend for new ppl for using btc without knowledge , because buying btc/make a transaction is a risk , yeah not refundable btc must use with knowledge.
Activity: 390
November 07, 2017, 08:21:40 PM
We are using Bitcoin because Bitcoin is freedom from the greedy banks and the people comprising them. Bitcoin is the power of the people totally independent from centralized authorities.

Many people are using Bitcoin because they always say that it is a freedom to everyone. Bitcoin can help many people on their daily needs. People who are working in this digital online job can received a higher amount of money. They can saved Bitcoins money for their future or else if they want to invest it, then they can for them to have an extra income. People are using Bitcoin because it really helps them in their living and they can learn on saving money for their future.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2017, 08:12:37 PM
We are using Bitcoin because Bitcoin is freedom from the greedy banks and the people comprising them. Bitcoin is the power of the people totally independent from centralized authorities.
Activity: 47
November 07, 2017, 08:01:00 PM
my opinion is that people have difference choices , but i personally use bitcoin due to the fact bitcoin payment community is to effortless and faster and it is safer then other currency .
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 07, 2017, 07:38:03 PM
People should buy bitcoin is to make themselfs some more money because that is the easiest way to make yourself money bitcoin has a really high value so you should invest in bitcoin.
Investment is one of the benefits we can get on bitcoin as long as it continue to rise but we cannot get that if we are not taking risk now.
We have to be smart and believe that the future will be a different payment system and the decentralization will dominate the online system, of course the government will create their own blockchain but it's on a centralized manner.
Activity: 53
November 07, 2017, 07:30:09 PM
People should use bitcoin, because it is easier than the real money that we have now.
Pages:
Jump to: