Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 72. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 254
November 08, 2017, 08:19:15 AM
Besides profitable, of course bitcoin makes it easy to do various financial transactions or business transactions, but for now almost all users use bitcoin to do various business like trade and investment even some of them use to gamble but i recommend. Not to gamble and try to use bitcoin wisely like trading and investment of course this will be more useful and profitable for you.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 08:08:15 AM
because you have a lot to learn and earn and especially in working positions are a great help to those who can not work indecent stuffs and so on.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
November 08, 2017, 08:02:44 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Amazon may be accepting Bitcoin in the near future.

http://amazonacceptsbitcoin.com/

People use bitcoin because they are getting more profit. It is making them able to earn more than their regular job. People are becoming able to be financially stable and secure their future. It is going to be worldwide accept currency soon due to the ease and comfort it is providing to the people
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 08, 2017, 07:53:07 AM
Should people use bitcoin because it can help many people to improve their lives. It can also help people not just the one working in here but all people supported the bitcoin such as the moderators, the bitcoiners and etc. For me, I should use bitcoin because of many reasons. When comparing it to another, bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 08, 2017, 07:43:58 AM
Because Bitcoin success story has only just begun  Wink
Bitcoin is to banking what the Internet was to telephony. The most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication. Then, the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago – the rest is history!

They should atleast be a part of it and try to gain some bitcoins for investment as early as they can, they do not want to make the same mistakes most of the people who erncountered bitcoin in its early days. Bitcoin has a really good potential as for market investment and it would help a lot of people if they would know it early. Plus the more people who demands bitcoin then the more its market will flourish and I think both sides will benefit sellers and investors a like. Also bitcoins provide fast and private transactions that most of the currencies cannot provide.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 07:40:47 AM
Why use bitcoin? Here are some good reasons why it’s worth taking the time to get involved in this virtual currency.

1. It’s fast
2. It’s cheap
3. Central governments can’t take it away
4. There are no chargebacks
5. People can’t steal your payment information from merchants
6. It isn’t inflationary
7. It’s as private as you want it to be
8. You don’t need to trust anyone else
9. You own it
10. You can create your own money

Among all the things above, "You can create your own money" is the most fun, and this is evidenced by the continuing rise in bitcoin prices then automatically we will continue to make money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
November 08, 2017, 07:34:25 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it is a modern form of currency and it will help our country to be cashless. Moreover Bitcoin has alot of features which can attract people towards it such as it provides us with fast and cheap anonymous transactions within and outside the country.It is decentralized and government has no control on it so no tax is imposed on the transactions made thorough Bitcoin.It also provides us with profitable investments.These are some reasons due to which people should use Bitcoin.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
November 08, 2017, 07:19:36 AM

We must to use Bitcoin because we know the security and its usage is very easy,
and if you can try it at the time of payment will be very efficient and safe,
because we only use mobile only ... Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 06:36:41 AM
it is secure and no one can’t take it away..
Activity: 168
November 08, 2017, 06:33:54 AM
There are two things i use Bitcoin for, and thats as an asset of investment and secondly to make payments for goods and services.
Activity: 324
November 08, 2017, 06:31:35 AM
how about the fees ? no one talks about the fees. For example I have sent from my Jaxx wallet $70(0.012 BTC) worth BTC to an exchange website in order to buy some other Altcoins. the transaction took about 30+ minutes and the fees were about $3+ (0.00054014 BTC). What will happen when the value of one BTC goes over $15.000 for example ? What will happen after the fork from 15th november ? Who can tell that ... i guess no one. So there are also some dissadvantages in using BTC not only advantages.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 06:29:09 AM
People should already use and know bitcoin as our new currency..And its just about time that they should acknowledge that we are now on a High-tech Era..And lot of thimgs just got so High developed and Upgraded just like Bitcoin..And its been the Widest circulating and reigning currency now in the world
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 08, 2017, 06:25:48 AM
people on the world nowaday still dont know much about bitcoin benefits, so i think they should know about the advantages of bitcoin like bitcoin has high value, easy to buy things and sell, we can do transactions in real life with ease, secure, and fast, no need paper or cards any more. it also can bring us a second income and rise our life better.
Activity: 56
November 08, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
people use bitcoin for making money to get profit by it on investing the money to get large amount of profit by it
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

uhhmm. i think why people use bitcoin because there are many benefit of this also have an advantage other than the alternative coins.so the good benefit of the bitcoin is it make you help to earn and get rich because of this expensive value it's possible that the bitcoin can make you rich if you focus on this ang the advantage of this are the: it have an characteristic of faster transaction.we know in the negotiation what important is how much time is took before its deliver so the bitcoin have an value of it.
Activity: 252
November 08, 2017, 06:04:49 AM
people should used bitcoin because its taxed free, has fast and minimal transaction fee, its cheap and very easy to used. if many people become aware with bitcoin they will adopt this currency. i think i near future all countries wil accept bitcoin. bitcoin is not just a currency its also a investment.
Activity: 47
November 08, 2017, 06:02:15 AM
Bitcoin is new era of currency.we can send and receive the bitcoins without any intermediates.bitcoin is good asset.it is very useful for the people.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 05:55:11 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages that I think you should use it right now. Bitcoin is a fast payment method. Bitcoin users can buy and pay quickly with Bitcoin. Bitcoin payments are free of transaction fees. That's a big advantage of bitcoin. In the near future, I think that all countries accept bitcoin. You should use bitcoin to keep up with your future
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 05:46:05 AM

Of course bitcoin will continue in the future. But we can think about bitcoin will be gold of future or paper money like dollar euro etc. I think altcoins will be paper money and people will use bitcoin as gold.
Activity: 17
November 08, 2017, 05:42:09 AM
Why use bitcoin? Here are some good reasons why it’s worth taking the time to get involved in this virtual currency.

1. It’s fast
2. It’s cheap
3. Central governments can’t take it away
4. There are no chargebacks
5. People can’t steal your payment information from merchants
6. It isn’t inflationary
7. It’s as private as you want it to be
8. You don’t need to trust anyone else
9. You own it
10. You can create your own money
Pages:
Jump to: