Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 80. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 04:49:50 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use because it has more advantages. First it is fast, the transaction are fast. Second, it has no fees, you can exchange your bitcoin to fiat with no other fees to be added. People must use bitcoin because as of now bitcoins price is increasing, so if they use bitcoin maybe their money will be double. It helps those people who are not able to get any job. They can start their business through bitcoin.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
November 04, 2017, 03:58:01 AM
it is a very simple question.And this questions answer is  very simple.Bitcoin is money for me.Now tell me why people use money??But Bitcoin is very good online payment system.Bitcoin is very important for me.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
November 04, 2017, 03:16:57 AM
There are soo many reasons to use binary the first reason is if you hold bitcoin its value is growing up by day by day and the other best reason is you can do a teansactions without the involment with third party soo there are many reasons to use binary i only mention here about the main advantages of using bitcoin
Activity: 182
November 04, 2017, 03:11:56 AM
I think people should not use bitcoin. I mean, it is not required. It is optional. It is for those who want to earn an extra income. Not all of us want it because of some personal reasons. Not all of us are into it. So maybe the question is not appropriate. There are many ways of earning money not only in bitcoin so they have their choices.
Activity: 157
November 04, 2017, 03:10:51 AM
People use bitcoin for future investments, because bitcoin prices are always up and stable, and that can change a person's life both in terms of financial and attitude
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
November 04, 2017, 03:09:43 AM
Because the percentage of profit is very high.amd its a new era of getting money.you dnt even have to go outside or beg someone for a job.so i kinda love it
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages including making profit for its price is continuously changing, instead of considering it a disadvantage we can benefit from it. There are also a lot of opportunities in the crypto world that is why people should use bitcoin because they will be benefited from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
November 04, 2017, 03:02:53 AM
Because the percentage of profit is very high.amd its a new era of getting money.you dnt even have to go outside or beg someone for a job.so i kinda love it
Activity: 574
November 04, 2017, 02:58:43 AM

because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used for legitimate payment instruments in the future, bitcoin is very open and very safe in making transactions, bitcoin can also be made for future savings.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 04, 2017, 02:54:00 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is a very good source of employment and if you are looking for a job then you should try your luck in  bitcoin and you can actually earn a lot through bitcoin. It is also a very good source of income for students who want to be independent.
This can be considered as an earning source, but should not give consideration as a job. Because we don't have any assurance of the falling days, so having a job is always appreciable. As the user stated it provides a bigger earning based in the skills, but how long the earning sustains is always a question mark.
Your opinion is acceptable and very respectable but i think ups and downs are part of every currency, the biggest use of this currency is that is letting people to express their skills and earn more and meet their financial needs easily. Secondly it is providing them ease and comfort it is also saving time and is quick. It has multiple benefits.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2017, 01:15:34 AM
The future of paper money is not secure.  As bitcoins is now used by people a lot.. I think people should use bitcoins as the Bitcoin block chain provides a public, secure, and unchangeable log of information.  Alongside the transaction details that allow Bitcoin to exist, other data can be stored in this block chain, allowing it to serve as the backbone of other brand new, decentralized and secure applications yet to be imagined. The tax free world,  free from all types of transactions fees asked by the banks.  No interference of third party.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 03, 2017, 07:31:51 PM
Or why should people use others? It is simple, governments or banks can not protect your money's value, so you should protect your money against financial crisis.

Reasonable reason, I think the government has done the best, but the circumstances and economic problems are so complex that it is difficult to maintain the value of the currency.

I use bitcoin because hope one day get big profit so that success and rich.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 06:34:26 PM
Or why should people use others? It is simple, governments or banks can not protect your money's value, so you should protect your money against financial crisis.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
November 03, 2017, 05:46:15 PM
the question is why not? i mean just by looking at Bitcoins value this past few months, its impossible not to see the potential it offers and how good it is. Now that Wall Street and other exchanges acknowledges Bitcoin, i see no more reason for one not to join in Bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 05:07:29 PM
Virtual currencies are trends, and bitcoin accounts are unregulated
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 03, 2017, 04:49:04 PM
Well, I think Bitcoin is just suitable for some of the people groups who love technology and the internet. How about older, I think they should not use Bitcoin. Because they are easy to lose a private key or transfer with the wrong address.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
November 03, 2017, 04:27:31 PM
I think Bitcoin is well established in the crypto space and convenient means of payment, peer to peer. You should really read Satoshi Nakamoto whitepaper so you can understand why it was so revolutionary at that time. I think is the most established crypto currency right now and for days to come.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
November 03, 2017, 04:25:02 PM
Bitcoin is not yet widely acceptable so I don't think we can use Bitcoin right now by all. And also Bitcoin and other crypto are still in the process of developing itself. But I suggest that people should consider to invest in Bitcoin because I believe Bitcoin will go far beyond our expectation.
Activity: 388
November 03, 2017, 04:21:57 PM
Bitcoin gives us opportunity to access the network/market anonymously and rather has all the features to protect us in multiple ways. Bitcoin has made us free from the limitations of a country and its government so we are free to select depending on our taste.
Activity: 205
November 03, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

It is true that the bitcoin is our future money and I think it is the reason why we should use bitcoins. There are now many businesses that are now accepting bitcoins so I think the cashless society will happen in the near future.
because of how convenient is using bitcoin so some are want to use it is good to know that some company as of now are using this currency so the possibility of accept bitcoin for some is may become more easy now than before that this is not like totally known by some people.
Activity: 201
November 03, 2017, 04:08:06 PM
bitcoin has a great market price and people are waiting to take that value.people are getting money from bitcoin. many families  depend on bitcoin.many people become solvent from the earning of bitcoin.another is bitcoin is peer to peer network. no third party which make less  transaction fee.
Pages:
Jump to: