Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 08:08:13 AM
When compared with real money transactions of course bitcoin easier to use, we rely on banks to send money to various countries, and for a one-time fee of at least more than $ 15 but with bitcoin only $ 4...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:53:06 AM
Yes people use bitcoin because of many uses..its easy to send and receive money world wide..financially secured..life become more better and successful Kiss Smiley
Activity: 7
November 03, 2017, 07:32:15 AM
I dot think that bitcoin is the new money, bitcoin is like gold, an valuable investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 07:30:55 AM
Just as said that Bitcoin is the future, then the use of Bitcoins means you are being conversant and relevant with the future. Someone said that being current is the currency of life and that if you are not current, you cannot be spent! I will suggest that the barriers and shades be removed and let people get in the know and have access to this discovery and understanding/knowledge. There are several other ways the blockchain technology can help which is yet to be explored too.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 07:29:49 AM
Some people use bitcoin i think because they need that to buy daily needs of their family especially if they are the one who earn and have a job. They have no choice. And i think others use bitcoin because the price of bitcoin in their local money is highest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 07:26:56 AM
The reason why people used bitcoin is that bitcoin is the one  that make money.Bitcoin helps many people to earn and save money. Through bitcoin, people learn how to invest. It helps us to sustain our daily needs. This is the one that helps each students to pay their tuition fee and other school matters including their transportation. Because of bitcoin, many people can buy their own vehicles and lots for their future. They can have a better life because of bitcoin.And also become successful.
Activity: 420
November 03, 2017, 07:21:59 AM
Its the safest place to store your money. And it's value is increasing, if you buy today you can get your profit by the end of the month. And no one can trace your money as its untraceable. Easiest and different transaction methods. You can pay from any where in bitcoin, you don't need to carry cash.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 07:19:00 AM
In addition to the convenience of bitcoin transactions is widely used as an investment and this has been done a lot of people because it saw a very good development and I myself do it, in addition because bitcoin digital money is very simple in storing it and has a price that can change at any time.
Activity: 168
November 03, 2017, 07:10:46 AM
We all know Bitcoin now used it to pay some variety of services and goods and there are a lot of reason to used bitcoins well it is the same as our paper money but somehow more convenient. You can trade it online, you can use it to purchase something , can used in paying to some services without being tracked. You can also earned it by mining which requires computer process; invest in different sites so you could earn bitcoin. And if you have learned all of that then you’re ready for your great future in bitcoin.
Activity: 16
November 03, 2017, 06:40:32 AM
There are lots of reason why people use bitcoin.
1.To transfer money within seconds.
2.Transfer money without boundary.
3.And lastly the most important is to make/grow money
Activity: 5
November 03, 2017, 06:30:41 AM
Bitcoin is giving you the opportunity to make bitcoin for yourself just by doing nothing. I mean why should people not use bitcoin?
bitcoin is a chance for everyone to get rich but you should know how to make yourself bitcoin.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 06:22:31 AM
It is very easy and it is simple in every transaction. Bitcoin has low interest in online transaction and it is not like other currency.
Yeah the bitcoin transaction is genuine while many other is full with scam.
Activity: 43
November 03, 2017, 06:14:13 AM
Number of uses in bitcoin:
digital currency
decentralized currency
good asset and good investment
value always changes
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
November 03, 2017, 05:47:32 AM
Bitcoin is very easy to use and you can earn and spend it online which make it more easy to people to use.
Activity: 154
November 03, 2017, 04:54:09 AM
People should use bitcoin because they can enjoy low fees transaction unlike in traditional bank the charges in bitcoin is minimal and fast. Bitcoin is also safe and secure,they do that by allowing anonymous transaction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 04:48:20 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin because it can help you to help your family on your financial. It also can help you to buy the things that you need or the things that you want. In bitcoin you can get your dream because it can help you to be successful and to be rich.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 03, 2017, 04:42:14 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin because it is more advanced than money. The thing is bitcoin is usable through the use of internet. It is true that we can also use our own money through the internet. Although, the only problem is the security and the process itself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 03, 2017, 04:29:14 AM
I use bitcoin for transactions that is receiving and sending money to various worlds, I have an expedition business and I accept bitcoin payments making it easier for consumers to transact.
Activity: 61
November 03, 2017, 02:37:52 AM
people should use bitcoin because it easy to earn money with or without job anyone can learn it
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
November 02, 2017, 10:43:53 PM
people should use bitcoin for various reasons currently bitcoin has the fastest transaction network compared to other methods and also the decentralized system is of great relevance
Pages:
Jump to: