Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 84. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
I think people use their bitcoin because they have no choice and they need to use it as their payment in their daily needs. The people who use their bitcoin i think is because only bitcoin is their source of income and even they don't want to use it but they have no choice.
Activity: 84
November 02, 2017, 09:27:32 AM
I use Bitcoin because it is save and I can control  my money. And it isn't controlled by any country. It is regulating itself and the users have the power.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 09:18:05 AM
In my opinion, people should use bitcoin as an investment for the future. It is very practical to invest into a coin or crypto that has the capability to grow and achieve success.
Activity: 518
November 02, 2017, 09:14:30 AM
I think people should use Bitcoin because in our country it is hard to find a suit job even your 4 years graduated some of company here requires to a applicant that should have an experience but in Bitcoin doesn't require of it. just a computer with internet and knowledge of English language .so thats why people should use bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2017, 08:37:48 AM
I think everyone should not use bitcoin, but if you do not use bitcoin then we will be left behind from others, because bitcoin can benefit from the selling point and also the ease in transactions using bitcoin.
Activity: 256
November 02, 2017, 08:08:20 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

they should choose bitcoin because it can provide their need in their daily life. bitcoin has great value where they can earn a lot. people nowadays consider bitcoin as their job because it give them a job. many people now depend on it because of its benefits that can get.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 02, 2017, 08:03:20 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is a very good source of employment and if you are looking for a job then you should try your luck in  bitcoin and you can actually earn a lot through bitcoin. It is also a very good source of income for students who want to be independent.
Activity: 308
November 02, 2017, 08:02:24 AM
people use bitcoin because it is the future money it can use the easy way of sending money and recieving money transfer with lower fees.I believe that with the advancement of technology we are going towards with the digital currency.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
soohi
November 02, 2017, 07:38:40 AM
Why should people use bitcoin? Here are some reasons why we have to use it and introduce it to our generation.

- Bitcoin it easy to use. You just nedd to have an internet access to use it.
- Bills payment charges cheaper and sometimes no extra charges at all.
- It can be a source of income when you invest.
- It can enhance your skill and earn from it.
Activity: 308
November 02, 2017, 07:30:28 AM
people use bitcoin because it is the future money it can use the easy way of sending money and recieving money transfer with lower fees.I believe that with the advancement of technology we are going towards with the digital currency.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 07:08:21 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it can be use worldwide. It is decentralized so you don't need to trust anyone else when it comes to your money. Transactions in bitcoin are very fast and cheap. It only ask for a codename and not your real name which gives you privacy. It can be an investment. Lastly, bitcoin can be use as a payment system in just a few seconds. So better start using bitcoin now.
Activity: 238
October 31, 2017, 02:41:01 AM

Why we should? I think for me bitcoin will help us to become profitable in short period of time in which we are able to be someone who we aim to be a person who is successful, and I think bitcoin can help our own country as well as ourselves it may improved public services, it may be used for our growth to be one of the competent individuals for the future.
zcs
Activity: 20
October 31, 2017, 02:36:27 AM
Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
Activity: 42
October 31, 2017, 02:32:21 AM
I personally use Bitcoin because:
- it doesn't have chargebacks.
- no government holds it
- safe
Activity: 7
October 31, 2017, 02:31:11 AM
Indeed everyone should be use bitcon? I don't think so. Because, not everyone likes bitcoin. People who like or join bitcoin also have different reasons. Most people join bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
October 31, 2017, 02:28:33 AM

I think people should use bitcoin because it is the new trending online business as of now. Bitcoin can really help people to their finances and people will also be able to buy what they wanted and what they need. As we all know, bitcoin is very expensive so people must also save and invest all their bitcoins to gain more bitcoins and convert it to money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
October 31, 2017, 02:26:41 AM
Bitcoin is the latest and the most advanced cryptocurrency of current time.
Bitcoins works in digital formats only, if you secured digital wallet then no one can steal your money from you.
No need to share your sensitive information to banks or any other institution for  any transaction.
Its completely decentralised currency, you can trade on your own without help of any mediator, no need to trust or depend on anyone. Transaction charges and transaction time is quiet less as compared to all other currencies.
Your money is secured in blockchain and always verified and secured by miners.
You can send money to any one at any place irrespective of physical boundaries of nations.
To have financial freedom one must you bitcoins.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
October 31, 2017, 02:23:08 AM
The are many reasons to people should use Bitcoin more than money. The first, it can devide to small pieces (1BTC = 100,000,000 satoshi). The second, it easy to transaction. The third, it is not inflation. And the last, we don't waste paper to print cash.  
The system is always impressive so we should benefit on this since we knew it first, I am investing now for the future
as I believe there will be more people that will use bitcoin and it will just bring the price up.
Activity: 72
October 31, 2017, 12:26:16 AM

In my own opinion. People should use bitcoin because it is the new trending onlinw business that can help people to their finance and to buy what they want and what they needs. Bitcoin is very expensive. You can earn money easily without doing hard things and without going outside your home because its easy to do.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
October 31, 2017, 12:08:28 AM
The are many reasons to people should use Bitcoin more than money. The first, it can devide to small pieces (1BTC = 100,000,000 satoshi). The second, it easy to transaction. The third, it is not inflation. And the last, we don't waste paper to print cash.  
Pages:
Jump to: