Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 87. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 03:02:51 AM
Bitcoin  should be used by people because bitcoin network payments are easily and fast compared other and payment methods. in we can save our information in the world wide and  can invest in bitcoins and earn profit.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 02:50:30 AM
This currency is very easy and fast to pay. Many online shopping sites accept Bitcoin for transactions and other stuff. People also want to be connected to the modern world so Bitcoin is the the fast way to earn and pay. It also help unemployed people to earn and therefore help the people to be above the poverty line.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2017, 02:41:51 AM
People use bitcoin because they like it every one. People are now want relaxation they want to purchase things online and they want to pay in online form and they want to be connected with the modern world. There are many online businesses and business man who are ready to start purchase online and from everywhere they will buy and sale.
Activity: 48
October 30, 2017, 02:13:53 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

they use bitcoin because of its value most of the time it is increasing and sometimes decreasing. where it made the bitcoin unique.
Fast transaction. You can also pay bills using bitcoin. And bitcoin can help a lot of people especially those people who don't have a job.
Activity: 323
October 30, 2017, 02:00:48 AM

People should choose bitcoin because bitcoin has a fast transaction anywhere. It has a great value that can help each of everyone. Bitcoin is one of digital currency that make the people less hassle instead of real money. Bitcoin will be the use of our next generation. Bitcoin now for your future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
October 30, 2017, 01:56:38 AM

I think people should use bitcoin because of its potential to grow even more. And bitcoin is also connecting people from across the globe, Bitcoin is considered nowadays as a future money because of its capacity to be accepted by many countries and hopefully in the near future bitcoin will be accepted by all.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2017, 01:12:51 AM
Bitcoin is like a universal currency in the digital world. You can convert your money into bitcoin and convert it to another currency from another country. You can send money using it, make transactions and buy online without getting monitored by the government. You don'y have to pay tax when having a transactions. It's hassle free, fast and easy to use. You can also use this to earn money.
Activity: 302
Presale is live!
October 29, 2017, 04:24:14 PM
People should use Bitcoin because it is an easy form of payment for online and large transactions and it is similar to gold in many respects, and brand new.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 02:44:06 PM
The reason why people should use Bitcoin is its fast and easy to use, debit card and credit now these days use chips and when you pay with the chip you have to wait for the machine to process everything and then use your pin and then wait for it again, Bitcoin can make everything run fast and smooth without waiting.
Activity: 252
October 29, 2017, 02:38:53 PM
so they have a satisfactory income, it's just who wants to be interested and willing to play bitcoin. because currently only use bitcoin that is interested ...
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

I do not agree with your question why people should use bitcoin. I think the question can not be answered for people who live in my country because the government has not enforced bitcoin as a means of payment transaction valid
Activity: 28
October 29, 2017, 09:45:43 AM
Bitcoin is getting popular than cash or credit/debit cards day by day. Bitcoin is like a digital currency. The reason why should people use Bitcoin are:

1. Bitcoin made for new generation: Bitcoin made for new generation. New generation means internet generation. People can do their financial transaction through Bitcoin by using mobile phone. That means people don't need to go outside their residence to send money anywhere of the world. People can easily purchase anything from online shops by using Bitcoin.

2. Bitcoin is faster, Cheap, secure and global: Bitcoin's transnational process is very fast, on the other side it gives more security. Anyone can do any type of financial transaction all over the world through Bitcoin. Bitcoin transaction fees lower than credit card.

3. Bitcoin is not subject to inflation: Using Bitcoin has less inflation risk than cash. Basically, Bitcoin controlled by the owner on the other hand local currency controlled by banks. So, here's has less inflation risk.

Activity: 196
October 29, 2017, 09:15:40 AM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
Using Bitcoins is very comfortable to use, It makes our work  easier, Because it is fast, and wherever place you are located around the world, through bitcoins money transaction is rapidly takes place as long there is internet connections. Bitcoin is very useful in any field, it could be used as fiat currency or an asset.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

Easy to use, secure, no money goes for the goverment,but for the workers
Activity: 14
October 28, 2017, 04:01:54 AM
On the afternoon of October 27, FPT University officially announced that the university would like to test by accepting foreign students using Bitcoin as a means of payment for tuition fees.
Activity: 42
October 28, 2017, 03:52:12 AM
The far more used much more will be the circulation of bitcoin. The elevated circulation will perhaps retains the value steady. Also most people remain out of bitcoin due to the fact of its risky nature. So continued use of bitcoin will help much more and more adoption.
People should bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future. Many people already became rich man frome here. Bitcoin always increase and it make money for you. So you will use bitcoin as soon as possible
Activity: 34
October 28, 2017, 03:32:25 AM
Because Bitcoin is easy to use and it's anonymous, which makes there's less regulations. Everyone can use it, anywhere, and anytime.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 02:47:03 AM

For me bitcoin is the future of money because bitcoin often makes a lot of money and realizes my dreams even many people, therefore bitcoin is a business picture that I have met in to success let alone bitcoin does not contain fraud elements, in that case I like of bitcoin business.
Activity: 280
October 28, 2017, 02:37:51 AM
Probably because bitcoin is easy to use and a tax-free second is, it was a good source of income because it changes its value especially in trading, it becomes more and more papular a lot of people are happy knowing that they can get bitcoin simple way. It is also good to people who do not have bank accounts to store their large amount of money the advantage of bitcoin is you can keep your money in your bitcoin wallet the value of bitcoin is also unstable every time so you can decide whether you're going to convert or to use your bitcoin.
Activity: 221
October 28, 2017, 01:57:02 AM

Bitcoin should be used by people because it's more easy to transact and has more benefits than the actually Money. And bitcoin can make you rich as time goes by.
Pages:
Jump to: