Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 89. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 06:11:37 AM
Because bitcoin is a good source of income. Should use by people because bitcoin is secure in payments. People use because they want to invest in bitcoin and can be savings for the future. The bitcoin is high price and have a value that's why they should use bitcoin. Bitcoin is a big help to the people especially who wants extra income. They should use because bitcoin is fast and most secured and it provides financial freedom. As an investment we should use bitcoin because we get potential in bitcoin and the benefits. Anyone uses bitcoin and see the benefits.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
October 19, 2017, 05:50:49 AM
Its easy to pay bills and to send and receive, its easy too to have transaction to others.

One more long distance shipping costs are not exposed to big chunks, that's what makes everyone want to have Bitcoin and ease all the way people shop.
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:56:22 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

for me I think the main reason why should people use bitcoin is the same as to invest in any other assets  make capital. Bitcoin is a volatile currency, thereby many people hope to gain a lot from trading.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
October 19, 2017, 04:51:43 AM
people should use bitcoin because of its ability that no other moneytary system has..It is easy, fast and much secure to transact in bitcoin. bitcoin is not a physical thing anymore and just a bunch of algorithm, that is why it is much easier to use
Activity: 625
October 19, 2017, 04:43:26 AM
bitcoin is convinient in transfer money, cheap charges, fast, cant be control by many governments and very secure, i think.

It is also a room way out of the state of poor situation. It gives a point for the smart users of the internet to get money through the use of internet. It is decentralized and can go into any fiat currency.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 10:06:07 PM
Its easy to pay bills and to send and receive, its easy too to have transaction to others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
October 18, 2017, 10:01:41 PM
bitcoin is convinient in transfer money, cheap charges, fast, cant be control by many governments and very secure, i think.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 09:50:48 PM
The use of bitcoin has so many advantages. First is you can pay your payments so easily. Second is the value of bitcoin continuously grows everyday. That is why so many people are investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 18, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

Bitcoin is really soaring high in terms of profit and since bitcoin is being known worldwide its value doubled. Bitcoin Also is a source of income,you can also invest and do trade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 18, 2017, 06:43:32 PM

people have to use bitcoin because bitcoin will soon dominate the money market, people will get to know bitcoins that have good prices and often talk about them too spend it
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
October 18, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
People should use Bitcoin because it's the best form of money we've ever seen. It's better than gold and definitely fiat money. Right now it's actually better not to use and to hold your bitcoins. but that will change in the years ahead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

At this point in time we already knows how far bitcoin goes by from scratch to riches. Bitcoin is being use now as a source of income in our community (online). Its either they invested bitcoin, saved it and wait for bitcoin to goes up to the moon,  makes some trades on altcoin and invested for ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

Like me, I choose the bitcoin because of future purpose. I use to earn bitcoin because it is a source of income, a huge profit it can gave. And some of my earned bitcoin is been holding to the wallet because of volatile price. I think it gives a huge profit in some more years like what happening on bitcoin price that are continuously increased.
Activity: 21
October 18, 2017, 04:55:21 PM
Bitcoin is the best payment method which is easy, convenient and very cheap, and you will be able to use it everywhere in future and it can also be an best investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 04:29:00 PM
There is more than 101 reasons to use Bitcoins
One of the major reason to Bitcoins is Low Transaction Fees Comparison to traditional banking systems.
Sellers receive payments over the Bitcoin network for a fixed cost which costs much lower than traditional banking,wire and transfer fees.Bitcoin also gives users a choice when it comes to setting and paying service fees.
Activity: 42
October 18, 2017, 04:13:28 PM

Because it's so easy and it's fast. And it is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Your bitcoin are your alone so they can't be blocked by bank.
Activity: 340
October 18, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

Because bitcoin is a popular digital currency today. I hope bitcoin will continue to rise and be accepted in other countries.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2017, 02:50:49 PM
hi,any analylist that can tell us the price of bitcoin in 2018 will be
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 18, 2017, 02:48:31 PM
first its very convenient.
you can become profitable even when you're asleep.
there is a lot of ways to earn it.
it has a future
its interesting to keep an eye.

that is my mindset about bitcoin of why people should use it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 18, 2017, 12:11:03 PM
My question to you is why shouldn't you use bitcoins when it has so many advantages over our normal currency!?.

1. Transactions can be done in a blink of an eye.
2. Negligible transaction fees.
3. Identity of user remains anonymous.
4. Decentralized currency.
5. Can be used for investment as it's value is increasing with time.

The advantages just goes on.
Now tell me why won't you prefer using bitcoins when it has so many advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: