Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 91. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 02:05:38 PM
People should use BTC for
1=Transaction
2=Trading
2=Exchanging crypto currencies

I think people will use etc for selling and buying goods /services faster then we expect. Some big companies accept btc now as a payment method. It's only a matter of time, this is going global and other are getting into it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 02:00:05 PM
BTC! for financial sovereignty. IMO Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
October 17, 2017, 01:55:58 PM
People should use BTC for
1=Transaction
2=Trading
2=Exchanging crypto currencies
Activity: 28
October 17, 2017, 01:39:41 PM
Folks need to utilised bitcoin trigger it has a good potential i think to be a intercontinental currency if they begin now it will helps bitcoin increase quickly and to be a popular currency in every region
Activity: 122
October 15, 2017, 07:04:18 AM

people should just use it because of good work, and that's why people want to join bitcoin so I thank those who have done it and accept me. Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 06:49:52 AM
Actually one should not use bitcoin. It applies to the poor and not connected to the internet. But for rich people, I think they have to use bitcoin to facilitate transactions and to invest.
Activity: 501
Merit: 127
October 15, 2017, 06:34:59 AM
wow, this thread is way back 2015. I bet those who have comment on this are already rich  Cheesy anyway, back to the topic, I find bitcoin as a good investment and having a volatile concept of crypto, I think it favors us. And also, some are complaining but I find this easier for digital money transaction.
Activity: 392
October 15, 2017, 06:34:01 AM
Because bitcoin is a currency for the people so that's may be the reason why people should use Bitcoin. But there are actually do's and don'ts of Bitcoin as we know it and for the sake of dos, here's why we should use Bitcoin:

• It’s made for our generation
  • It’s fast, secure and global
  • Bitcoin was designed with your privacy in mind
  • Bitcoin is not subject to inflation
  • Bitcoin provides financial freedom

For more information regarding the factors above, just visit this page.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 15, 2017, 06:27:19 AM
Because I think it's the easiest way to earn money. But we should be cautious to scammers. It can help to provide our daily needs and to our financial. With bitcoin, we can almost buy our needs and wants for the future.
Bitcoin is a fun learning job. Aside from having money, it could be one of learning resources.
Bitcoin is a kind of technology that is invented to fully support our new generation(computer). And it bring us to a comfortable life that anyone wanting for this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 15, 2017, 06:12:40 AM
I think people use bitcoin because bitcoin is a good investment and profitable for them. so most people try to invest bitcoin and they succeed. so most people are investing bitcoins to earn money.
Activity: 25
October 15, 2017, 06:05:03 AM
Because I think it's the easiest way to earn money. But we should be cautious to scammers. It can help to provide our daily needs and to our financial. With bitcoin, we can almost buy our needs and wants for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 03:56:38 AM
Not only bitcoin is the future of money. It's the new gold today.  Grin It's value keeps on rising like it's unstoppable.
There are actually pros and cons when it comes to using cryptocurrency especially talking to the mother of all currencies - BITCOIN.
For its advantage's sake, you can read this link at: http://cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/cs181/projects/2010-11/DigitalCurrencies/advantages/index.html

Hope that helps.
Activity: 294
October 15, 2017, 03:41:15 AM
In my opinion why should people use bitcoin, because bitcoin are easy to use in transaction and quite fast. The value of bitcoin are increasing, many company and shop are now accepting bitcoin as a payment. Bitcoin can be a great tool to use in source of income and many ways more.
Activity: 196
October 15, 2017, 03:18:15 AM
because people will get some benefit if they use bitcoin. they are :

1.the transaction fees that must be paid a small relatifely.

2.the fast transaction even you just need time less than 20 minutes in transactions process.
Activity: 93
October 15, 2017, 02:32:42 AM
I think for me why should people are use bitcoin because of lack of money and they want to hoar for the money now to buy expensive things  and thats why also many people use bitcoin
Activity: 413
October 15, 2017, 01:52:50 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I can say that, there are many reasons why people should use bitcoin especially in the near future. First thing is that, its stability. As we all know, bitcoin is going to be stable up until it will be the official currency of the world. Second thing is that, it has a fast transaction. People can have transactions with bitcoin as long as they have internet connection. They can also send bitcoins to others at a faster way.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 15, 2017, 01:44:57 AM
We should use bitcoin because its very useful nowadays. Easy transaction, investments etc. With this, under graduates can work also here and make a living if they are active
People should use bitcoin beacuse bitcoins can help many people, and in bitcoin you can learn many things your knowledge will be more wider particulary in saving money. And bitcoin is not hard to learn it is very achievable to learn of many people, in bitcoin if you want to learn you only need to be patient and people should use bitcoin beacause it will make people responsive and people can be good  in business in the future and it is good specially for those people who cant find job and for the housewife.
Activity: 378
October 14, 2017, 09:32:44 PM
There are many reason why people should use bitcoin especially in the future. First is its stability. Bitcoin is going to be stable as many years pass by until it will be the official currency. Second is its fast transaction. Anywhere you are as long as you have internet connection you can send bitcoins to anybody and at a fast rate.

The good thing about bitcoin is the value that is increasing continuously and it was a very huge advantage for the traders that focuses on holding their coins for a very long time while working on bounty campaigns to boost up their earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
October 14, 2017, 08:40:06 PM
There are many reason why people should use bitcoin especially in the future. First is its stability. Bitcoin is going to be stable as many years pass by until it will be the official currency. Second is its fast transaction. Anywhere you are as long as you have internet connection you can send bitcoins to anybody and at a fast rate.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 14, 2017, 08:23:18 PM
it is easy to use to use, it is cheap unlike other that has a  tax, it easy use to buy products online anything you want is on bitcoin, it is easily to access it has a strong security unlike others, a money virtual money that has a freedom to use, of you want to transfer money yoi can do it easily and you will receive it directly.
Bitcoin is an all in one currency and people should use it because of the ease to use it like you said and the freedom that gives people power to do whatever they want in their bitcoins. Bitcoin is an investment and also a money at the same time and that is the best because they can easily both use and earn bitcoin if they will buy it because the price is volatile and there is already a lot of online shops that accept bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: