Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 92. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 07:26:11 PM
it is easy to use to use, it is cheap unlike other that has a  tax, it easy use to buy products online anything you want is on bitcoin, it is easily to access it has a strong security unlike others, a money virtual money that has a freedom to use, of you want to transfer money yoi can do it easily and you will receive it directly.
Activity: 110
October 14, 2017, 07:18:18 PM
People should use bitcoin to break banks control and for safer and cheaper transactions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 07:11:49 PM
People should use bitcoin because it is hassle-free, fast, it has minimal transaction fees, therefore it's cheap and there's a certain level of security to it. If more people become aware of this features, they might open up to the idea of adopting bitcoin as another currency, which would be a good thing for the further development and stability of bitcoin.
Feel comfortable in transaction. Yes, this is the reason why we should use bitcoin. Governments,  banks,  and other financial intermediaries have no way to interupt user transactions or placess freeze on bitcoin accounts. Users experience a greater freedom than with national currencies, the bitcoin system is purely peer to peer.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 06:35:21 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People use bitcoin because it's value,the transaction is good if need to send money is easier in bitcoin. It's good investment because you can earn big profit. And there is lot of ways to earn in bitcoin thats why people use bitcoin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 05:50:12 PM
People should use bitcoin because it is hassle-free, fast, it has minimal transaction fees, therefore it's cheap and there's a certain level of security to it. If more people become aware of this features, they might open up to the idea of adopting bitcoin as another currency, which would be a good thing for the further development and stability of bitcoin.
Activity: 42
October 14, 2017, 05:46:12 PM
We should use bitcoin because its very useful nowadays. Easy transaction, investments etc. With this, under graduates can work also here and make a living if they are active
Activity: 23
October 14, 2017, 05:15:14 PM
The far more utilized more will be the circulation of bitcoin. The improved circulation will perhaps retains the value secure. Also most men and women remain out of bitcoin because of its volatile nature. So ongoing use of bitcoin will help far more and more adoption.
Activity: 242
October 14, 2017, 03:38:22 PM
Because of it's  high price, demands and value, and they are increasing. besides, it has lower transfer fees,easy payment systems, so fast etc.bitcoin do not deduct any taxes.by  useing bitcoin one can make himself  self -sufficient. so,people should use bitcoin.
Activity: 29
October 14, 2017, 02:20:24 PM
Because this is easy and fastest way transaction and already generated in the different country. There are many ways to use it like purchasing, buying, payment and also a source of income.
Activity: 182
October 14, 2017, 01:49:59 PM
Bitcoin is the safest way to go with the flow of technology and the rate is main factor which is proven in past till present in my point of view this is the bigger most reason to people should use Bitcoin.

If we compare with other cryptocurrency we challenge about the returns and the rate which is proving very positive and day by day bitcoin users are increased. which is the proof that why people should use Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 14, 2017, 01:35:11 PM
Bitcoin is a sophisticated technology that can transact wherever and whenever without the time limit and age limit to use it. With the convenience of a fairly simple or uncomplicated payment system for people who are unaware of the bitcoin they should know immediately how to use bitcoin, many bitcoin users feel the benefits of sophisticated payment systems that can make it easier for users to transact around theworld using the internet network. In fact most people who have used bitcoin can be used as a very promising investment asset.
Activity: 7
October 13, 2017, 03:19:52 AM
BItcoin in comparison to gold is much more profitable. It can be the future currency which can make all the issues related to cash like money laundering and illegal activities related to cash becomes zero. It is safe and transparent on blockchain can be seen by anyone. as blockchain is a public ledger.
Activity: 14
October 13, 2017, 02:52:29 AM
As long as people still use the internet, the bitcoin will always be used by people. Bitcoin grow with the internet using.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
October 13, 2017, 02:12:40 AM

In my opinion yes because in bitcoin there's a faster transaction than other services and there lots of ways to earn in this currency than real money and its more profitable than other currency.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 13, 2017, 02:09:12 AM
for me,
i always believe in bitcoin and now its cross 5600$.  day by day the price of bitcoin is increasing frequently. i can easily trade with it & its gives me a huge profit.  you can see now all alt. is down now without bitcoin. so its time to makes profit only investment with bitcoin. that's the reason people should use bitcoin for earn free money
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2017, 01:59:30 AM
People use bitcoin for many reasons..It has a good privacy policy.Another thing is,people can easily transfer small and big amount of money.In case of safety,huge amount u can easily transfer without any bank permission or without having any robbery type problem..

The big amount is really the important part. No need for armored cars which could easily be robbed by some illegal syndicates. It is a big since it will be just like a wire transfer but the difference is the security.
The robbery type of Bitcoin not like as other the robbery type of paper money normal. You must to know the enemy of digital world is hackers, they can access into your computer and rob all your money anytime, as long as your computer has their virus.
Activity: 210
October 13, 2017, 01:08:35 AM

Simply becuase bitcoin and other coin is our future money and it gives a lot of money so bitcoin is so much profitable for all people like me bevuase bitcoin can give money to use in your daily needs in your life.
Activity: 237
October 13, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

People use bitcoin to earn as always bitcoin user says. We all use bitcoin to earn, this is our main reason and purpose. We use bitcoin to sustain our need in our daily lives. To have support my studies like others do. And also to help our parents to their needs. And most especially to save for future.
Activity: 120
October 13, 2017, 12:50:57 AM
True, bitcoin is our future money. Have you ever imagined a cashless system? That seems so great! Anyway, why should people use bitcoin?

First, for fast transaction. You don't need to wait long in remittance.
Second, no taxes in purchase sale.
Third, low transaction fee.
Fourth, no third party.
Activity: 196
October 13, 2017, 12:35:32 AM

Yes bitcoin is our future money so we need to know this while it's early becuase  i can say after 1-3 years the bitcoin price become $10000-$20000 so keep earning and wait for a long time. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: