Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 95. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 09:32:40 AM
Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.

True, not to mention you can earn it at home without capital, unlike other trading or business investments which requires you to risk a large sum of money. The only risk I can think of bitcoins is its uncertainty on how long it will last or how it is going to be accepted.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
October 10, 2017, 09:07:46 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Yes, Bitcoin is currency of the future. As bitcoin is digital, fast, secure, cheaper transactions and fully decentralized. Bitcoin is acceptable globally.
That feature alone of global acceptance can make bitcoin the currency of the future. People should use bitcoin because it provides more freedom and privacy to the people which is what people want. Bitcoin puts people in control of their money, assets and so on while the traditional banking system tend to control everything and with them people no longer have privacy.   
Activity: 179
October 10, 2017, 07:43:56 AM
Why should people use bitcoin...people should use it because it is more conviniet  in terms of paying bills...bitcoin also can be source of income..sample is trading, faucet and joining in canpaign
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 10, 2017, 06:56:43 AM
because many people use it.
because it is very beneficial.
because it can be used as an asset.
because it can be used as savings.
because it can make people smile happy. Cheesy
In short, because bitcoin is a very good thing to have. People are getting curious about bitcoin and the things that they can do wit their bitcoin and that is why they are also getting into it once their curiosity is solved. People should use it because of the benefits that they can get in bitcoin and one of the benefits is the profitability that will help them to have a lighter kind of stress in life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 06:31:46 AM
because many people use it.
because it is very beneficial.
because it can be used as an asset.
because it can be used as savings.
because it can make people smile happy. Cheesy
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
October 10, 2017, 06:28:24 AM
There are multiple benefits and features attached with bitcoins so people can choose the best benefit that best suits them and start using it as bitcoin definitely holds great features in compare to fiat and I think now its time for people to leave fiat behind and get into bitcoins.  Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 06:28:11 AM
For me, people should use bitcoin because:
1. The transaction is very fast.
2. There are no chargebacks
3. It is very convenient and easy to access.
4. Its as private as you want it to be.
5. Its cheap
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
October 10, 2017, 06:18:36 AM
Almost everyone knows the bitcoin makes them an account and they grow because typically in the different countries are also suffering for their situation and that's why almost everyone knows the bitcoin is striving to grow it because of difficulties they.And one of the reason but why should people are using bitcoin because of expensive commodities and including bills..
Activity: 378
October 10, 2017, 06:02:38 AM
Peoples use bitcoin because it's have many good reasons
it's very easy to transfer from all over in the world.
It is cheap to transfer and lower fees.
bitcoin wallet is more secure, hacker can not steal your wallet.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 03:25:31 AM
Bitcoin is being more and more important
Unfortunately,  not all people know about this coin
Especially our parents)))
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
October 10, 2017, 03:19:24 AM
not all people needs to know about bitcoin in fact many of people don't need that kind of thing not like us
I think most of 50% here depends in bitcoin and some are those people which is pioneers and early generations..
not all of things bitcoin can directly pay maybe it will alternate but not replace it but who knows maybe it will maybe it will not gonna happen
Activity: 350
October 10, 2017, 01:10:24 AM
Bitcoin is the modern era currency so instead of other currencies people are coming to this type of currency people are more happy with this. People love to get online digital currency like this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 02:27:59 PM
Bitcoin has beginned upcoming revolution in financial system. In the next few years we are going to get rid of fiat money and use cryptocurrencies backed by blockchain technology instead. Estonia wanted to create their own cryptocurrency for paying taxes etc but unfortunately, the European Union has blocked this project.
Activity: 140
October 09, 2017, 02:15:43 PM
Well, why are people still using FIAT is the question. Times are changing, fast!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 02:10:09 PM
One of the main selling points for people to enter into Bitcoin is very few moments ... though it might probably double the amount. It is still much cheaper than using PayPal-like payment systems. Why I should use Bitcoin Hacker to conceive some more good points and thieves are paying you with bitcoin and using it for their benefit if the traders can not steal your payment information.
And credit cards are private, unlike Bitcoin
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
October 09, 2017, 02:04:11 PM

Well i think that the only reason why people should by bitcoins is because of its value and you do not even need to buy, You can work on bounty campaigns and earn it then sell it to the market and use the money to sustatin your daily needs.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 09, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

People want it to be used because it is more helpful to them than they normally would have earned from their work. Do you compare your work with bitcoin? It is more expensive than the money you can buy as soon as you want but in bitcoin there is a possibility to increase the money you get. With bitcoin because cryptocurrency increases, unlike your work wages that sometimes increase but often decrease. When you bitcoin the faster the process of increasing your kikitsin so if I'm you'll bitcoin you're just atleast when you're tired Smiley Smiley
Activity: 196
October 09, 2017, 01:46:15 PM
At first I think because Bitcoin is very secure, it's hard to know the owner of the transaction so it's really suitable when you want to make secret transaction. Beside, you can use it to trade in almost country all over the world although it's legalized or not for example in my country Bitcoin is not legalized but it's very easy to exchange it into cash you just need a credit card or you can easily find out tons of people who want to buy your Bitcoin directly so maybe you can travel around the world without bringing any cash. But there are some countries banned Bitcoin so it's impossible to use Bitcoin in here if you try, you will have to go to jail for at least 6 months
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 09, 2017, 01:13:00 PM
There are many reason why should be people use Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can change life in this world better, just like the Internet is changing the world. blockchain technology of Bitcoin that can be adopted for other things. Bitcoin transactions are peer to peer and anonymous and no third party can freeze our funds.
You are saying the right. The money is much better to invest in the bitcoin. The price and the value of the bitcoin is going high more people are moving towards the digital currency and they are trying to invest in it because everyone want a well prepared and the secure future so use bitcoin and build the bright future for all of the people.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
October 08, 2017, 04:39:16 AM
There are many reason why should be people use Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can change life in this world better, just like the Internet is changing the world. blockchain technology of Bitcoin that can be adopted for other things. Bitcoin transactions are peer to peer and anonymous and no third party can freeze our funds.
When you hear about Bitcoin, I think you have already known how Bitcoin changes people's life. Bitcoin has various way of earning money. Easy way to get rich. Indeed Bitcoin's price is also hard to lose price. That's why people should use Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: