Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many airdrop programs? - page 10. (Read 1214 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:56:28 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
Because they collect data on us: mail, wallet addresses , our links on the forum, twitter, facebook and others. And then they use for their own purposes, various spam, creating a lot of accounts, etc. And of course frankly a lot of scammers
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

Logically we join the airdrop without requiring capital or free, and from airdrop we can get the coins after which we can sell. Because it is free and also profitable of course many of its enthusiasts. The more enthusiasts the more new airdrops emerge.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 03:43:52 AM
Airdrops are meant to gain traders of their altcoins, to encourage someone to register to their website, free advertisement to their platform by means of retweeting or sharing on social medias, to gain thousands of supporters or to enlarge their social community on slack, discord or telegram, etc. Actually, that airdrop is an eye catcher to cryptocurrency's freelancers which as known as bounty hunters.
Activity: 89
June 23, 2018, 03:34:21 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

This means that the crypto market is increasingly heterogeneous and the more heterogeneous, developers see the opportunity to take part by trying to throw into the coin market with the initial intention of speculating while looking at the formation of market segments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 01:42:52 AM
There are a lot of airdrop programs to give a headstart to people who have received the airdrop and start trading it in different platforms. Also, it is also used in order to gain publicity to their project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 23, 2018, 01:06:34 AM
Airdrops program is another way to spread news about their project and it have less expenses that of running bounty programs. But sadly most airdrops doesn't have a good results, besides it only creating discouragement from the members who partly give their services and efforts.

The team use the airdrop to make people be aware of the project but due to the nature of it sometimes only a one time task, people who joined it are only interested of the coins and will not be interested in the project to know if it will be worth it to invest on it. It  may be less expensive for the team to implement airdrops but I think bounties would be more effective because there would be consistent relaying of information since every time there is news, the bounty hunters would share it.
Activity: 28
June 23, 2018, 01:03:40 AM
There are a lot of projects (both real and scam). They created airdrop to promote their projects and tokens. That's why there are so many airdrop programs
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 01:01:29 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

I think because airdrop is a place to promote new tokens and airdrop is still a lot of devotees in the community. To fill the spare time of the newbie while upgrading to follow bounty or larger project income
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
Airdrops program is another way to spread news about their project and it have less expenses that of running bounty programs. But sadly most airdrops doesn't have a good results, besides it only creating discouragement from the members who partly give their services and efforts.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 22, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
Mostly people use airdrop to ignite someone  to join their community and to support their project by promoting or advertising their project using simple way of advertising like joining their community in their  telegram channels and alike, with the promise  that  they are giving a free token to their participants as reward by joining their community.  

Airdrop is good but  we must be careful if we want to join airdrop program, because there are a lot of scam airdrop.
Activity: 71
June 22, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
It's an easy way for them to get followers etc to look more legit for their ICO.
Activity: 58
June 22, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
Do not believe in airdrop projects. 99% of them are scams, which will only waste your time.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

Basically airdrop is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. It can also be considered a marketing strategy, since its goal is usually to spread the word about a certain product, coin or exchange in the world of cryptocurrencies. Here is a link that could probably help you answer other questions regarding airdrop:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1876879
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 21, 2018, 10:19:21 AM
Don't waste your time airdrop. In my opinion, most of the programs do not represent any value and will not bring a dollar at all.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
June 21, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
Airdrop is a fast and easy way to promote project. There are recently many projects reach hard cap on pre sale and cancel  main sale. So airdrop is a little compensation for community members which cannot take part in ico.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 04:14:33 AM
There are still good projects, but it is very difficult to find them, probably 90% are scammers. Some ICOs will choose to airdrop a percentage from total tokens (usually 5-10%) out of the community to spread the name and attract more investors.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 02:18:38 AM
A few coins have been very succesful attracting users with airdrops and other projects are adopting the same method.
It gets a buzz going about the coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 21, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
It is good way to promote their projects but need to be very careful because there is a lot of risk!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 01:58:17 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

There are so many airdrop because ICOs takes a long time to end and sometimes ICOs do not reach its target. With airdrop lots of people will participate because it is free plus the coin develop will be easily distributed. It also gains publicity through facebook amd twitter share / repost.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 21, 2018, 12:35:17 AM
Airdrop meant to attract people more people to your project and it's cheap advertisement, But nowadays most of them are garbage
Pages:
Jump to: