Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many airdrop programs? - page 5. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 08:41:18 AM
I think at this time very much airdrop program because it seems a lot of cryptocurrency or token erc20 new created so as to make for the marketing strategy so as to hold airdrop program.
Activity: 504
July 23, 2018, 08:31:59 AM
In order to understand such processes, you need to understand why airdrops are generally conducted and what they are generally needed for. As far as I understand today, the SEC does not care about the process of airdrops, and so the developers bypass the laws.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
Airdrop is a good strategy to get free advertising of ICO, gaining a large user base for all social media accounts and telegram etc. in a very short time.
for ICO airdrop is an excellent free advertising you are right. For bounty hunters, it is an opportunity to get coins in a couple of minutes, but very few coins. I prefer bounty.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
July 23, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
Airdrop programs are being made from those team who are marketing their tokens and also promoting their projects. As we all know that some of the bounty hunters are also investors. So as they will be able to get a lot of participation from the community or the bounty hunters the  more percentage of their project to be successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:53:59 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

The more ico, the more airdrop will be, even though many ico are failing and it is a nightmare for airdrop. I think airdrop makes people search for many new projects, and of course the goal is participation in ico. Some projects are completely devoid of tangible products, and rely solely on marketing. And airdrop is one way to attract attention.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
July 23, 2018, 07:41:42 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
The cheapest and fastest way to "spread a word" about your token is the Airdrop.
For crypto Airdrops are much more efficient than any advertisement in social networks.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
Airdrop still stays to be truly outstanding and most proficient approaches to pull in more individuals to your venture. In spite of the way that numerous individuals gripe that airdrops simply draw in abundance seekers and bots, regardless they work really great.
Yes that is right, and I think that it is the easiest way of promoting a project. Sometime companies cannot afford to pay for advertising their project in bitcoin therefore they offer own coin for their advertisement, in this way they prevent themselves from a big investment for introducing their project in the market.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
July 23, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
Some ICO owners see Airdrop to be the most affordable way of introducing their coin in the market. By simply creating referrals, ICO owners can give get website traffic, and can get the contact information of the bounty hunters. For a small fraction of their coin, they got your info.

They can spam you or sell your information for a huge amount of money.

Hello everybody  Grin

Activity: 456
July 23, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
Airdrop is a good strategy to get free advertising of ICO, gaining a large user base for all social media accounts and telegram etc. in a very short time.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
"Visibility"

Crypto Startups get to have visibility and builds a sort of a base of people that help spread the word about their service or product.

Its been showing incredible results as a method so far.
Activity: 85
July 22, 2018, 08:21:16 PM
It's easier to do an airdrop and airdrop is a good way to advertise your ICO. Airdrops has no legal obligations either so it's good either way.
Activity: 55
July 22, 2018, 08:19:15 PM
Many people are finding new ways to build something nice on the blockchain.
The rest are just people who happen to know how to build a smart contract on Ethereum.
Anyways, airdrops help for coin circulation and community building, hence, the abundance of airdrops
Activity: 300
July 22, 2018, 08:18:03 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

their are a lot of airdrop programs now to advertise their token , many scammers also are giving airdrop programs and pursue people to invest in their project.
Activity: 12
July 22, 2018, 08:12:18 PM
The airdrops hurt valuation of tokens if done during pre-ICO. Too many tokens released  before valuation will hurt investor chance to get ROI when tokes are listed on exchanges. This is due to too much dumping by bounty seekers.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 22, 2018, 08:03:54 PM
Yeah you are absolutely right. many airdrops program there. I think the ICO projects like to spread the community or promotion with the airdrop programs. Moreover the fee for the airdrop programs are cheaper than the other programs such as Bounty. However, we must be careful in choosing the right airdrops.
Activity: 121
July 22, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

I'm afraid to say that but many of airdrops is just an attempt to steal the personal data, and also some of them are the attempt to steal the private keys passwords, emails, and another person of things that they can use in process of hacking.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 06:11:57 PM
Actually, By Airdropping people, The Airdrop project promotes their project to the world. Airdrop is a very good way to make a bigger community. But, Most of the Airdrop has been coming to get some money from the investor or just to scam people. Don't go for every airdrop, Be aware of joining in airdrop, because by airdropping, many hackers can hack your wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
Because airdrop is one of good way to promote an yoken or an ico. Its been also use by many scammer thats why i didnt trust airdrop today.i rather go to bounty than airdrop
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 05:56:37 PM
Every project wants to get stronger community or show investors how many people support them. But I don't think that airdrop is something that cryptocommunity need!
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 05:52:39 PM
There are currently many airdrop campaigns on the cryptocurrency market, and most of them are non-potential campaigns. So my advice is that you should not be involved in airdrop unless that is the potential ICO campaign you are taking on the bounty. My friends participate in airdrop a lot, and most of them are not potential Token, even Token is not listed on exchange floors.
Pages:
Jump to: