Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many airdrop programs? - page 6. (Read 1214 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:47:19 PM
Airdrops is a small rewards for every participant which is the best way to attract users for their project. Every project has their airdrop, and we all know their are thousands of project, and daily still launching. People like small rewards for small work that's why their are so many airdrop programs.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
I believe it is majorly for promotion of projects and creating awareness. It is a good stuff if the project is actually nice despite majority of the airdrops ending up useless.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 22, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
A lot of airdrops come from scam projects, some of the airdrops just try to catch you attention to the coin. When you receive some coins on your wallet you think what the hell is this coin is and you go to their website and try to search for the info, so it is a good advertising company. Also some airdrops are used to pay some small ammounts to investors or bounty members.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 05:23:02 PM
People use airdrops to promote their projects. It is one of the cheapest marketing strategy out here but the unfortunate thing is that it is been abused by lots of unserious projects with no solid plans. Most unserious people just do it for fun hence the reasons for lots of worthless tokens from airdrop nowadays.
Activity: 31
July 22, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
thus the framework creates a kind of society which support the activity until will not give out tokens
Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

There are so many airdrops today because most of the people just wants to earn coins without working and it was also the reason why there are a lot of scam airdrops as well since everyone is interested on free coins.
Activity: 195
July 22, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
Because airdrops are a very good manner or keeping promotionating your project, people join, and they retweet it on their social media, that is how most of the airdrops works. They pay you in tokens for some promotion
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
Airdrops are a piece of their showcasing technique and I figure this can assist the organization with being qualified in posting with the trades as this is one of the necessities to have a particular volume of part. Abundance seekers cherishes to partake in aridrops in light of the fact that its a free cash obviously despite everything you must be watchful on the grounds that a large portion of the airdrops are trick.

I have long since stopped giving airways because of the fact that only 10-20% of the paid airways are paid, the rest only need your data for various, mostly not always legitimate goals. Never participate in airdrops with KYC identification!
Activity: 2
July 22, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
You know it's like something new comes everyone will copy  Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 22, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
Lol, airdrops are just like every other projects. Individuals, developers and the likes, from any part of the world can decide to come up with their projects as airdrop on smart contract. So many airdrops i believe are scam, except for some very few ones.
Activity: 406
July 22, 2018, 04:08:01 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

Many airdrops were popping out today because this way, they can invite more people to their community that will strengthen their social medias followers. With lots of followers, investors will also be lured in to it. But as of now, lots of airdrops were just scam. So be careful of joining one.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 02:43:26 PM
A few coins have been very succesful attracting users with airdrops and other projects are adopting the same method.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
Airdrops are an effective and cheap way to promote a project. That's why we see a lot of them. They came from devs making new coins to make money Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 01:33:21 PM
Because Airdrops are mainly used for advertising.When the fresh project appears how they can easily boost their marketing and influence?They seldom got budget for influencers and expensive means of promotion, so airdrop is the way to share their token for the promotion.Despite the fact that many people complain that airdrops just attract bounty hunters and bots, they still work pretty good.
Activity: 574
July 22, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
Because everyone wants to make money on it. Scammers don't sleep. Smiley 90% of airdrops is a garbage. Be careful! Don't participate in everything!!
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

The first reason is an increase in the number of bounties. Airdrops attract attention to the bounty companies that organize them, and the number of bounty hunters increases. The second - the desire of the project to quickly and without problems remind yourself (giving away money). The exchanges, for example, giving out their koins, increase the money turnover. Well, the third reason is SCAM)  Roll Eyes
Activity: 26
July 22, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
If I think Airdrop is a coin / token which is given free of charge.
We just simply register on the form and just wait for the results of the airdrop division, but sometimes we will not get the coin / tokens.
His name is also fortune not there is definitely gan, just we try to find the best of the Airdrop.
Activity: 223
July 22, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

Alot of them are scams using the platform to scam airdroppers. After some months they advertise their airdrops and when the number they needed to join their Telegram is complete, they change the name and use it for personal like using it to do Telegram bounties and so on...
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
Airdrops are a piece of their showcasing technique and I figure this can assist the organization with being qualified in posting with the trades as this is one of the necessities to have a particular volume of part. Abundance seekers cherishes to partake in aridrops in light of the fact that its a free cash obviously despite everything you must be watchful on the grounds that a large portion of the airdrops are trick.
Activity: 66
July 22, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
Since, as I understood, they are used to attract more and more people to your community and make them form a part of it by rewarding them for joining your community. This is quite strange since the ones who start the airdrop campaign, basically, are giving free money to people just for pressing two buttons  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: