Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many airdrop programs? - page 9. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
July 21, 2018, 03:10:58 AM
The purpose of aidrops is to increase volume especially if they are not listed on any exchange thats the one way to be listed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 03:07:57 AM
airdrop program is needed as a means of promotion and develop new projects to the public. airdrop is required to retweet or share links to social media people who join. so Dev will get a lot of support and investors for their project.
Activity: 40
July 21, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
Airdrop is the modern way of advertising, they airdrop so they would be advertised, It is much effective to do some airdrop for you project because it is the fastest way of getting participants and investors in your project. But too much airdrop will make you confuse and need to choose because some of them just spam, no value
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:02:01 AM
most of projects needs a huge community so ico owners are using airdrop campaign to build a strong community. we can take HYDRO project as a example. they have great community because they gave a great airdrop
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 03:00:56 AM
B/c Airdrop is the best way to adv the project to newbie !
Activity: 122
July 21, 2018, 02:50:38 AM
You know. Airdrop is easy money because people will just come and it will spread like a virus  Grin best way of airdrop is having a staking because you can earn more and people will hold it on their wallet and stabilize the value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

Airdropping a small proportion of coins is a good way for a new project to develop publicity and interest. This is why airdrop conditions often include having to retweet or share social media posts.

The reason there are so many of them is really a good sign - there is a lot of interest in crypto now and a lot of new projects appearing every day.

Is there any project that almost of their allocation just for airdrop ?

There are quite a few like EOS, Stellar, Ethereum Classic and Byteball but if you're referring to most recent ICO's only a small percentage < 5% of the total supply is usually allocated to airdrops
yeah because airdrop is free coins from development without you hardwork not like bounty. so i think with alocation 5% for airdrop is good
and have to remember coins from airdrop is cheap
Activity: 43
July 21, 2018, 02:34:59 AM
Airdrop still stays to be truly outstanding and most proficient approaches to pull in more individuals to your venture. In spite of the way that numerous individuals gripe that airdrops simply draw in abundance seekers and bots, regardless they work really great.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
June 24, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

Many attract people in twitter or telegram fraudulently and then change their names or sell a group or channel! I often notice such ways of fraud! Lips sealed
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
June 24, 2018, 05:20:07 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

Via airdrop, the team attracts customers in their project and gives the appearance of activity and interest to the project. I think it was useful last year, but today it doesn't work!
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
Airdrops are very vital in any ICO. An Airdrop is an option in an ICO but plays a significant role in any project. Airdrop is used to draw audience together. It invites a lot of individual in any project. This go a long a way to bring in a lot of inverters, as inverters mostly considers number.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 06:45:02 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

As more and more airdrop enthusiasts, and more and more companies do not have much money to do promotions, so they choose airdrop to promote their projects. Because with them follow the airdrop, will indirectly promote the program they have.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
June 23, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
Don’t be fooled, the majority of airdrops are just fake projects with only one intention: Collect personal data from people in the crypto world in order to scam you later. I stopped doing Ardrops when I realized that. Rarely got the coins in my wallet that I wasted time filling out google sheets...and a bit later got phising emails. Surprise surprise
Activity: 294
June 23, 2018, 06:38:47 AM
I think the reason why so many airdrops programs because they want to encourage some investors to invest in their project that's why they giving free coins from airdrops..
Activity: 71
June 23, 2018, 06:36:28 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

Airdrops are used for promotion. If there is a new ico project and the average project they rarely get budget for promotion, so airdrop is a way to share their tokens for promotion. Due to the increasing number of projects the airdrop program will emerge.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
June 23, 2018, 05:35:03 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

They have so many airdrops for now everyday i'm always seen some airdrop, They doing that because they have some project coming and they given them some free coins or using airdrop. So that they will know and going to participated on it.
Activity: 189
June 23, 2018, 04:47:20 AM
Airdrops is purposely for gathering investors to participate in a particular project and to have a high populated community.
But this days, scams has dominated airdrop to an extent that legit ones are minimal. I'll advice you to look into bounty campaigns and forget about airdrop. 
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 04:38:10 AM
airdrops are usually programs held by the ICO project. Then when the number of ICO project more and more, it's no wonder if the amount of the airdrops would be more and more as well. This is good, because more and more options. but you also have to be careful. Don't get fooled, and get the airdrops from projects that scam.
Activity: 73
June 23, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
Most of the aidrop are just a waste of time: only a few have paid me something in the past. Now I see that every day they are born more and more; the main reason for me is because they increase their followers on facebook, twitter, telegram and other social networks very easily and without any cost
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 03:59:28 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

agree with all of you, mixed all who participated in this thread said that airdrop is beneficial for the progress of a project, in order for the project to succeed, cheap advertising costs, attracting people with airdrop is the best way.
Pages:
Jump to: