Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 2. (Read 5904 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Most of the people have now started doing absurd things to become really rich. So many projects began to emerge that people can no longer decide which project is logical. In fact, the rate is very high due to the lack of logical projects began to rise. This shows that most of the projects are worthless.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

I agree with you on this. One of the reason is scam ICO. Another reason also is the fluctuation of Ethereum value, which is a lot of ICO is ERC20 based. Next thing is, the community is not big enough to spread awareness and market the project so it unsuccessful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
The Bounty campaign expanded significantly because the level of enthusiasm of the crypto community increased significantly. This provides an opportunity for the crypto industry to compete to create a bounty campaign that will also provide mutual symbiotic benefits between the industry and the participants or investors. However, this opportunity was also used by a group of people who were not responsible for obtaining unilateral benefits and harming the crypto community who followed the program.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
This is fast becoming a usual trend for so many bounty campaigns. I think the reason is due to the fact that the ICO companies are struggling every time now to complete their tokens sales thereby prolonging the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 128
Now is not the best conditions and time for ICO. Campaigns want to find the best time to successfully complete sales and listing on the stock exchange, which requires additional time, no one wants to lose investors, as well as the value of the product in cash equivalent.
Some projects just want to make as much money as they can so they just extend their campaigns.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
Bounty is increasing as more and more ICOs are needed, and all ICOs need prize to help them promote their ICO. There are many ICOs that have succeeded because of the Bounty, and many ICOs have realized this and opened up a new bounty.
Activity: 432
Now is not the best conditions and time for ICO. Campaigns want to find the best time to successfully complete sales and listing on the stock exchange, which requires additional time, no one wants to lose investors, as well as the value of the product in cash equivalent.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Because most of the projects now all the same, probably can not collect the required amount. Therefore, many projects now extend the deadlines that were previously set, everything is simple, there is no money in the market
Sometimes they do that to make their coin supply quickly saturated so that they can centralize their currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
No, I don't think so... Many of ICOs collect millions from investors. I tell you why there are so small amount of good bounty campaigns. Because there were appeared new websites with ICO rating that can give good advertisement of some project.
Activity: 560
Because most of the projects now all the same, probably can not collect the required amount. Therefore, many projects now extend the deadlines that were previously set, everything is simple, there is no money in the market
Activity: 210
In my opinion, the main reason for the expanded campaign is that the project wants to increase funding and time to promote. Or many bonus campaigns did not pay the bonus on time...
It is really difficult to increase fundraising by extending the bounty campaign because it is not profitable for new bounty hunters to join to the bounty campaign in the very end. They would get a small number of tokens. The old bounty hunters, in turn,  advertise the bounty for a long time and their subscribers have already been informed about the ICO.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, the main reason for the expanded campaign is that the project wants to increase funding and time to promote. Or many bonus campaigns did not pay the bonus on time...
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Well, I think why most bounty campaigns are extending because of the lack of funds that they gathered. These ICOs have tho reach their target soft cap to be able to continue operating and developing. They tend to extend to advertise more of their technology and invite more people to invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
With the abundance of the ICO cannot achieve success, certainly, it is very influential. So many investors no longer believe against investment in ICO. And I agree with the opinion, now campaign expands because they want to attract investor interest again. And you have to be careful in determining projects that will follow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think the main reason behind that is that they do not reach their target fund in the month they mentioned that they will be ended , so that they conduct an extension to support their funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
That's because they failed to reach their soft cap so they will have no choice but to extend the bounty campaign, this days lots f scam projects are been released and its getting more tiresome ,I just hope coming year won't be like this
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
One of the main reason I think why several bounty campaigns tend to extend is because of their ICOs didn't reached they target funds that should be raised which make the bounty campaigns longer.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
The bear market hasn't been favorable since April, Most ICOs have had to fold up because of this!! People have lost interest in investing in ICOs especially after finding out most of them have been scams and drain holes that left investors wishing they never knew crypto! Projects that believe they can still raise some capital to execute their road map, are extending BOunty programs to see if their adverts via bounties can make a difference, while anticipating that the "The Bull'' will return anytime soon!
Activity: 658
I think the reason why he doing that because they want to wait untill the market rise again and this year ico's show up with boring concept, very diferrent like previous year when ico's show with unique concept.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
Yes, I agree, but the most agreeable reason why a certain ICO extended because they lack funds and doesn't reach the soft cap on a given projected date. Due to the promising project, the dev and the team who wanted to push through their project is to extend their ICO which is a good thing to everyone who joined and invested in that project. They also update their users about their plans about the project. Well, we cannot blame these people because they have invested their time and effort and they want their supporters to have income too.
Pages:
Jump to: