Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 6. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Probably why they extending their bounty campaign for sure their softcap has not been reach so far so they want to extend more month in order to reach their goal and they can make get more funds from the investors for their project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

ICOS are extending its campaign duration in a valuable and logical reason, it is because they haven't reach their hard cap yet. As a result, they tend to extend the duration of their campaign to achieve the goal that they've set. Hard cap is very important in an ICO since their fund is determined by it.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
The bearish market has caused this and also like you said, there are many scam projects in the market. Investors are now afraid to undergo major losses. Most projects can't reach soft cap because of this. If a new bull run starts, these problems can be eliminated.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
That's not the reason actually, the actual reason is that bear market has made a lot people to stop investing into ICO because when they invest the returns when it hits exchanges is always negative, so people are no longer investing and ICO's finds it difficult these days to reach their soft cap or hard cap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
I also agree with your opinion. even what makes it sad is. until finally their campaign period did not share their gifts Kapada the prize hunters. and there is no news at all from the manager
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The market is very weak now , and few of the projects collect hardcap, I think because of this and increase the ico , but in the future I think the market will grow)
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Raising money now through ICO for projects, is not easy as the market presently isn't encouraging investors to invest. Most investors now prefer to buy tokens they support from exchange once they've listed.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Because due to the market situation, almost no ICO can achieve their soft cap. There is a lack of investors on the crypto currency market and we need to change it. We need more ICOs with a working product and less scam trash.
Activity: 364
Because they don't reach their sale target yet. They want to extend the token sale so they will extend the bounty campaign to keep promoting their projects to people.
Activity: 140
Bounty campaigns will always expand, a new project needs more advertising, and competition for investors right now is very high. Therefore, I believe that soon you can expect a pay increase for hunters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107

I noticed that too that bounties keep getting extended but nothing really any bounty hunter can do.
Either we stick with the chosen bounty or we lose our stakes that we've worked for for soooo many months.
Activity: 154
it does not depend on us. we either agree and continue to make money, or we are looking for more alternative ways to make money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
The last ico I was wearing a signature for (close to 3 months) just told they are not going to have a sale at all and won't be having one in the future. Wish they had had more patience and extended.
Activity: 170
This bearmarket is not easy, non for investors, and neither for ICOs, trying to create something. Bounties are good for for them to make an efficient marketing, and sometimes they need more marketing, thats why extend Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

If the project really brings a new idea and has a professional team then they do not need a lot of time to raise funds. All other projects can be called scam because nobody believes for them and they are looking for beginners to suck money.
Activity: 188
Exactly, that is the reason, many ICOs suffer to reach the soft cap, and so they extend the campaign, in the hope it will help them raise a bit more money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes I agree but another reason is because of the value of crypto is not stable so that they prepare to hold their assets than investing their money into a project for safety of their funds, they prepare to extend it so that they can have enough funds for the use of their project and for paying the exchange listing this is what I see why so many ICO are extending their campaign.
Activity: 598
In my opinion this happened because the ethereum price was getting lower, it resulted in the reduction of funding in $ to be extended so that the funds they got in more token sales. this is reasonable because otherwise the project will not develop well if the funds obtained are few.
Yes that is true, there was a time when the ICO project was currently experiencing a setback because the ETH prices on the market experienced a very sharp decline. so their income from investors is not very comparable to the projects they make. So, in my opinion, when everything is at the point below for now, there will definitely be a saturation point, so as soon as possible, I'm sure everything will rise, and make the prestige of ETH back up.
Activity: 308
I agree. And also, due to the dropping of the price of crypto coins, some investors hesitate to join in ICO because they are afraid that they can't gain profits from their investments. Maybe, they just want to wait more time until the crypto market stabilize.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In my opinion this happened because the ethereum price was getting lower, it resulted in the reduction of funding in $ to be extended so that the funds they got in more token sales. this is reasonable because otherwise the project will not develop well if the funds obtained are few.
Pages:
Jump to: