Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 3. (Read 5904 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 10
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

For some reason, bounty could be extended this is because of the performance of the whole crypto market, this affects of the behavior of the possible investor to buy at the ICO or not. Its the project discretionary terms if they would agree to entend the ICO or not, but recently due to unfavorable market condition and the continuance of the decreasing value, ICO has been extended due to this reason. If the ICO reached their required capitalization, then there is no reason to extend the ICO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

I agree with you, it is very difficult now to see that the ICO can achieve hardcap even to achieve softcap is very difficult (although there are some ICOs that can achieve hardcap), even many ICOs fail at the time of sale because there are small buyers, unlike in the year 2017 ICO is very easy to succeed because there are many investors who invest, but in my opinion investors do not want to invest not because they are afraid that the ICO is a scam but the possibility of an new ICO project is the same as the existing ICO project and there are no advantages of the current ICO project with the former, so investors interest to invest less because they fear the project will not be able to survive and the price cannot increase.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
It is mostly related to the ICO project, they extend the period of the public sale sometimes many times in order to collect at least the soft cap. And as a result, the bounty campaign get extended as well to promote the project and trying to invite more investors.
But it is generally not a good sign especially if the ICO get extended many times, it is showing that the project isn't really attractive.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Not all bounty campaigns are being extended. I can say categorically well that most of the campaign i have been part of did not extend their campaigns and i have seen similar projects like that.
Some projects, instead of extending by heir bounty campaign, would rather find a way of prolonging the ICO, so that their aim can be achieved.
That reminds me of FarmaTrust. Campaign ended long time ago, but the ICO was extend, because of the nature of the market and they were able to achieve their hardcap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I agree. This is one of the reasons due to the bark bounty companies have become longer, but it is the main.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
Due to the various difficulties with collecting hardcap actually. They know very well that this time is not for ICOs and bounties are absolutely dependent from ICOs, nothing to do with it Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Yes i agree. I believe that bounty campaign extending because they didn't rach their target.
Also  they are gaining more funds to support the team and for the good value of the token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
not being able to meet the soft cap ( due to dwindling patronage from investors)  is the reason for the recent extensions of ICOs/Bounties. The idea is that such extension could offer some opportunity to increase sales as conditions may become better
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I am in the same situation. There are some bounty from this summer and they still didn't launched ico. That is very odd coz I am not receiving any rewards.
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
currently there are many bounties that are extended in because the target of ico is not achieved. usually the bounty is extended 1 to 2 months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Look at how many projects each month trying to raise funds, now imagine how many scammers are among these projects or just bad ones. Any team of any project wants to collect investments and does everything possible for this, extending a bounty company is one of the methods.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, of course a lot of Scam projects , I think a lot more extend ico projects , I think now very bad all with ICO fees
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
I agree with your opinion, because lately too many unclear projects can be called scam projects, and that makes investors hesitant to invest in the ico project
Activity: 728
Almost all bounty in which I am still taking part is extended. All this is the case - it's quite difficult to even pick up softcap on the falling market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Many ICOs are extending could be for a reason that they have not gotten to their hardcap and their target has not been met so it has to be extended to make sure they reach their goal or may be there could be other issues that needs to cleared within the team thanks
Recently, almost all ico companies do not have the opportunity to assemble a hard cap. the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, as well as a large number of fraudsters among ico companies discourages investors.
Activity: 308
Many ICOs are extending could be for a reason that they have not gotten to their hardcap and their target has not been met so it has to be extended to make sure they reach their goal or may be there could be other issues that needs to cleared within the team thanks
Activity: 310
yes the ICO is hard to get their softcap nowadays. it is different from last year 2017
the one of strategy is trying to extending their bounty
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
currently market is not good for a while. So extending bounty may delay to the payments. That is necessary for the bear market because strong coin can fail in these types of market.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Its not bounties which are getting extended, its the ICO's which have to be extended in order to reach soft cap or at least as much as planned to start the development. As the ICO will be extended, the team needs more promotions and cant stop the bounties.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
The success of an IPO depends on many factors, and given the situation in the market, you need to have a truly outstanding idea, a professional team and an innovative product. But there are advantages, the era of fraudulent projects is coming to an end, investors are becoming smarter and carefully choose new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: