Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends? - page 3. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
Bounties ends before it's time ends due to lack of funding and management.In some bounties escrow are missing which means payment issues can happen.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
indeed there are so many bounties like that, but not all bounties like that, and maybe it all depends on the development team of the bounty, maybe they stop the bounty early because they have reached what they want or maybe they are satisfied with the achievement bounty at that time so they stopped the bounty.
Activity: 210
I guess it all depends on the success and failure of the project. Some projects achieve their target before the end of the bounty while Some others do not meet their target and there is also the case of scam projects most scam projects end before the said time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Yes, it happens that the bounty company closes ahead of time. first of all, carefully read the news they write and contact the bounty Manager so that your work is not lost. But I've never seen anything like it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

In my opinion, there will be two reasons that both can contradict each other. The first reason was that ico reached hardcap before the ico period ended, and that might be the hope of all bounty hunters. While the other reason is that ico was not resumed because there were very few participants, and it was a nightmare for all bounty hunters.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

Something like that, should be announced at least on their telegram channel. But for good reasons, you should be happy because the campaign is shorter, while other projects extend the campaign period as a result of the extended ico. And as long as the project runs smoothly, it is the best way a bounty hunter can get.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Maybe most bounty hunters will expect the campaign to end faster, because ico has successfully sold all tokens before the specified time.
So I think for this reason, maybe that is a bonus that rarely happens in the overall situation of ico.
Activity: 73
It was very normal, when they sold the token of the ICO, so they finished earlier than planned and that was normal. They do so you still get that bonus.
Activity: 112

Once an ICO crowd sales ends then the bounty will ends as well, so most bounty thread will state that bounty ends unil the end of the token sale, though not in all case, some bounty have a fixed but always check the bounty thread regular to avoid such situation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Bounty could close at the request of the Team of a project to the bounty manager at anytime! If the Team is changing strategy or the softcap of the funding has been reached, there might be no reasons whatsoever not to proceed to next level of development of such project hence the campaign is closed!
Activity: 140
It happened with some reasons.
First, the project has reach the hardcap sooner than expected so they don't need to continue to run ICO so they will need to closed the bounty campaign.
Second, the project couldn't reach the softcap as expected so they have to postponded the ICO and the bounty campaign also.
Third, scam project or bounty manager couldn't contact to project manager or couldn't negotiation with the project team so BM will close the campaign.
Activity: 448
I have seen series of bounty campaign been extended because of extension of their ICO period. And some can be because they have not hit any of their caps.
So if they can extend for one reason or the other, they can close earlier for the opposite too.
And some can be closed earlier for a legal suit against the project concerned, the project might have failed or the project might be scam.
Activity: 36
This bonus campaign ends with another campaign open
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The reason is simple, already reach the target, maintenance with their system, calculate stakes or running out the time. End or not is developer decision and I believe they also give notice, for this one users can ask them on telegram channel. As long I get pay and their product ( coin ) can survive on real market, everything will be fine.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

As a bounty hunter, you should be checking the bounty thread at least once every week to see if there is any change regarding the bounty, If you are doing that then I don't think bounty will close without you knowing.
Activity: 12
And I just want what I spent to get the bonus I will get back, many times I was scam, and not get anything, it is risky.
Activity: 252

I think it should be officially announced on their social media. And if it is not officially announced, and explains a reasonable reason, chances are that ico is in trouble. Because some developers get legality problems in their place when the project is halfway.
Activity: 350
Usually it's because of the token is sold out, so it means the ICO is finished and no need to promote the ICO anymore. So the bounty program will be close and no need continue the bounty. Actually is it good if the bounty program ended early? So the bounty participants can work at other bounty right?
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
I encountered the early termination of the bounty company is ICO sold out in advance, have not experienced a second case.
Activity: 84
there may have several reason for to do that. may be their hardcap has been reached, may be bounty manger have not deal anymore with the team those kind of reasons can be caused for early closings.
Pages:
Jump to: