Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends? - page 6. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
There are a couple reasons as to why Bounties close early, , some close as a result of successful acquisition by investors, therefore no need for bounty or advertisements, The investors therefore might want it to be off the bounty programm, the other possible reason is if the bounty has taken a break, for the development tema to make improvements on the project
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
I have experienced like you when the bounty campaign is close before there is a week ends, they claim that they never reach their soft cap by the third week but that is one of the risks we should accept as a bounty hunter if it happens like that
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Read the posts above, people say business. As a rule, the company is closed in three cases, namely: 1 - Quickly collected software cap. 2 - found investors and do not need information support and 3 point, they just do not need advertising in social networks for any reason!
Activity: 170
I think, bounty takes time to calculate the stock because there are so many participants. # 2: Limit distractions from bonus participants by asking many questions directly related to investor psychology. 3rd: limited advertising power. or devs team can negotiate a weekly payment for the bounty manager
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
I've joined as well a bounty program that closes before the ICO. I'm not exactly sure why but maybe they wanted to see the impact of bounty program on the last phase and for them to have time in calculation of stakes before the ICO ends. Some most probably either did not reached their target investment or some was able to reach the hardcap.  But most of the campaigns I joined is they end bounty until the end of ICO or whenever the reached the hardcap.
Activity: 70
which I know if bounty closes prematurely means it's a scam project. or their sales do not reach the expected target so it is not enough to be allocated to the bounty. if it is like that we will not get any results from our hard work following the rules bounty.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
There may be several situations.
First, and most interesting for the bounty hunters, the project has collected the hard cap and finished the token sale.
Second, the project turned out to be a Scam and ...
Third, the project did not collect the required amount during the token sale and decided to close, returning the invested funds to investors.
Activity: 130
So many people are now into bounties. While we also have many people who make use of numerous accounts. But this occur on a good project. People are beginning to run from false projects.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

It is either they already had enough fund during the ICO or they decided not to continue with the ICO. Some projects end their bounty program early since they see no point on prolonging the ICO anymore since some ICOs do not gather too much fund during the last stage of the ICO since the bonus during that time is too low.
Activity: 98
If the bounty is over before it means that the project has collected hardcap
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
The market is in a very bad condition, investors do not want to invest in new projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hmm... This is very strange because I haven't participated in the bounty like that maybe you just were wrong with your choice of Bounty companies to join?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Just now, I see a trend that many projects extend the bounty for 2-3 months.

Perhaps, to complete the bounty in the middle of the week, it is necessary that the manager managed to sum up by the end of the week
copper member
Activity: 434
When the tokens are terminated before or after the release of the campaign, the situation has to be stopped so that the campaign has to be closed. The goal of getting the goal ahead of time and failure of the second reason may also be the reason for the closure of the campaign. There are many other reasons too.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
A lot of bounty programs have a clause in their terms and conditions stating that they can end the bounty whenever they like, or if the hard cap is reached. This means that for the more successful projects, they will tend to end earlier, whilst the less successful projects will typically stop their bounty early due to non performance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
The bounty rules normally says "bounty ends when hard cap is reached or until the end of token sales" so it means which ever one that comes first then the bounty ends, it could be that they reached their hard cap, so bounty ends.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
As far as I know the reasons could be many and one of those reasons are that company gathered enough money until the ICO ends, but the another reason is just you get scammed.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Lots of bounties end early but just as many get extended too depending on how well they perform in delivering the market awareness the project requires for its crowdsale

Other reasons include reaching hard cap early, changing of campaign management or the terms and conditions of the campaign, or depletion of a campaigns budget

It's always best to check the details on a regular basis to ensure you're up-to-date
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It is always stated on the bounty thread that the bounty will run until token sale ends or until the bounty reach their hardcap. So if any of the condition is meet then bounty will close, always check out bounty channels for update.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Circumstances might vary on what is the reason behind such early closure either its being cancelled out or definitely being stopped because the cap has been reached.
I would like to ask on whats you experience about that closure? Yet it do have different meanings if they announce that they end earlier then its good but if they end because theres no investor then its bad for the side of bounty hunters which is just really a basic thing to know or understand.
A bounty that ends because theres no investor usually have internal problem and lacking the allocation for marketing, most of the ICO that ends earlier I see get to achieve the hardcap quite early and theres no need for marketing anymore because they have
got what they desire from the marketing section.
Pages:
Jump to: