Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends? - page 4. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I myself have experienced the same thing as you, they explained
"we are sad to announce that we failed to raise funds through ico, because our team has decided to close ico.." but if you want to know the right reason, then you can go to their official website, telegram or Twitter they find out why did the ICO fail, I think it's normal and probably have to be patient because not all projects are successful, but we can take lessons from it that is more thorough in participating in bounty campaigns..  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Either there ICO/pre-sell ended up, reached their target or project aborted. You should not be worried either case unless you invested in it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Sometimes when doing bounty you will found out that the want to end it like one of the bounty am doing one there thread the plan to end next month ending put the stoped last week why because the have reached there hard cap and sell off all there tokens.
Activity: 110
At the beginning of the IO project had prepared several coins for prize participants, and for investors, and they had to sell their tokens for several months. If they do not run out, the campaign will be extended, if the campaign ended in the middle of the road, perhaps because their project is not reached when fundraising is possible because there are no investors who invest in their projects
Activity: 98
Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
I think the bounty closes earlier, because the project has successfully collected the necessary funds, and has become very popular, so bounty is no longer needed. Or it was just a scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think some of the bounty use to extend there weeks after reaching the date the were planning to stop some have not reach there soft cap in there token sale that's why .
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
I think you did not get to know more information about the bounty campaign before venturing into it. It should have probably checked to get know more information about it, if you have had more information to You will have known if the bounty has made it token sale. In recent times though it is becoming so hard for most project to end so quickly, it must have started for a long time or it has meet it soft cap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
If project is not good. Most of the people only choose for the best project. Best project only go long run. So project will be improve. Investment will be increase. It good change to invest best project and get more profit. Time is important of this  process.
How do you decide best projects are run long term. I think they was not achieve the softcap that is the only reason to run for long run and some Bounties continue to second phase because they expect some more consumer. So best projects are easily reached in Crypto platform. But useless projects only run for long term and some big investment projects also possible to continue for long run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
If project is not good. Most of the people only choose for the best project. Best project only go long run. So project will be improve. Investment will be increase. It good change to invest best project and get more profit. Time is important of this  process.
Activity: 134
there are several reasons why so many investors and bounty hunters didn't continue to follow an ico. one of them is ico which they follow fail or scam. if they already know of course they will leave it. the reason why the ico did not achieve is that of the lack of support from investors so that the project did not develop.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
The reason for the early termination can only be determined based on the official answer. In general, the ICO fails, the ICO completes ahead of schedule or the project side escapes, which may result in the early end of the bounty. If you want to know the exact reason, then you can go to the relevant telegram or Twitter to understand
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
Only one reason for this is that they have completed their sale token ICO. But at this time most of the bounty thing is expanding because the sale of Token is very difficult, investors are no longer interested in ICO because it is not profitable for them
Activity: 157
Yes, I think it might be their token sales had already reached the hard cap so it should be at the stop. I get the ICO that stopped before the project is completed. And it made me disappointed once I find info cause stopped. Because the team was not able to run so well that they only commit fraud.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Maybe they close the bounty it is because they reach the hardcap, But sometime they paused the bounty and still continue their sale until to reach the hardcap of it. They have time also the closed of it because don't have investor invest of their project.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
There are two option ) the first this project - scam . The second-they have reached hard cap . each project has its own situation ...
Activity: 280
I think that those bounty campaign had ended earlier probably because they had not met the desired target of the token sale and ended the  campaign since it was discontinued by the ICO admin.   Another reason could be token sale had met earlier than the target date schedule.
copper member
Activity: 434
Bounty manager now has no deal with the team. Generally, the bounty campaign usually ends with a tokensale or ICO. It is their mistake to calculate the time. So they have to finish before the expectation. There are some campaigns that end before the completion of Tokencel. They have reached the ICO hardcaps and they do not have to continue the ICON, so they want to finish soon. The ICO programs, on the contrary, are long lasting, because during the fall of the crypto-currency market, they can not collect the required amount in advance. His project could not be reached when fundraising is possible because no investor is investing in his project and that is because he is closing his campaign. Therefore, nothing is wrong in his view. It is impossible to issue coin for the project side, which is not very beneficial for the development of the project and will affect the actual role of the ICO.
Activity: 140
probably because their project is not reached when fundraising is possible because no investor is investing in their project and that is because they are closing their campaign.

There could be a lot of reason for that maybe the project all ready meet their hardcap, or some timeline miscalculation. Sometimes budget problems they see that project is nowhere to go, than losing more money so they are force to end the project.
Activity: 98
depending on which project ... but most likely because they have reached hard cap
Activity: 289
There are two basic reasons.
The first, the bounty ends when the project sells its full token before the ICO.
The second, the bounty ends because that project dies.
Pages:
Jump to: