Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends? - page 8. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Not all bounty campaigns are closed if one closes its bounty campaign because at the token sales stage they offer is not achieved it is possible that only a few percent are likely to end a bounty decision campaign that is right for them to no longer continue the project they are planning.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
There are several reasons, maybe they meet their hard cap so the campaign stop early.  Some have issues with marketing agents, or the ICOs were cancelled.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
probably because their project is not reached when fundraising is possible because no investor is investing in their project and that is because they are closing their campaign.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
I actually face the opposite problem, when the ICO programs, on the contrary, are prolonged, because during the fall of the crypto-currency market they can not quickly collect the necessary funds as they expected earlier. Moreover, the increase in the duration of the ICO is carried out within the framework of the previously allocated pool of generosity. We understand the complexity of the current period of the ICO, so we have to go to meet the ICO teams and help them continue to promote their projects. If the ICO project ends sooner, it is usually good for him and indicates that he has achieved success. Rarely - that, on the contrary, there were significant disagreements in the project and the project simply is being closed to no avail.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

Normally, bounty campaign usually ends with the same time as the tokensale or ICOs. This is simply their mistake in calculating time. So they have to finish earlier than expected.

There are some campaigns that end even before the tokensale is complete. Those ICOs have reached the hardcap and they do not need to continue ICOs anymore, so they want to finish all as soon as possible..

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

not for all,i guess
but,yes, some bounty ended before ico closed
i also work some bounty and they want to close soon
the simple reason maybe they, dont need it anymore.
but some bounty touch hardcap soo fast, and they going to closed the bounty.
or bounty manager have no deal anymore with the team.
a little tips from me.
first, see the manager to working some bounty.
Activity: 793
Merit: 0
Maybe they finished their token sale before end of bounty.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: