Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign. - page 2. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I don't know why you are so worried about these.
I think if they do not work. They will not receive rewards. Rewards are only available to those who operate in accordance with the rules of bounty management. Most of them participated in many campaigns at the same time. Maybe because they forget it or it's too hard for them.
Activity: 112
I don't think that there is a possibility for one to sign up for a bounty, get approved and will purposely refuse to participate in the bounty. I think it is either something happened that made them not to be able to continue, or it wasn't actually a human that signed up for the bounty in the first place. Maybe a bot. This is the only thing I can think of.
Activity: 44
At the point when there are numerous idle members, there is a plausibility that they are bots. They are regularly hindered in similar tables. A portion of the members can go out autonomously in the task, as he frustrated them, was expanded, and the member does not have any desire to proceed. Somebody didn't comprehend why he entered the task.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
There are many reasons behind it. One is that, they didn’t expect that there is something important came up and they don’t have time to comply on the rules that are given for the campaign. Some people choose other bounties that they think has more potential.  And some people got tired of waiting because the project extends.
Activity: 420
I think its automatically registration to the bounties, then they research and select prefer him bounties and do it, all other stay inactive
Activity: 378
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PROJECT BLISSEXCHANGE
The project's link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42926977

A holistic Cryptocurrency exchange experience.

The expert team at blissexchange specializes in building innovative technology solutions for enterprises for it's users. Bliss Token will be used as a transaction fee in the upcoming deployment of our Exchange to keep BlissExchange ecosystem healthy. Our Platform and services unleash new levels of productivity and a larger scale for Token listings. BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

What's inside Bliss.Exchange?

Wide Variety of Token Listings
Secured transactions
Early Access
Trade Testnets
BlissFolio Wallet (BTC/ETH - ERC20 ERC223 ERC644 ERC721 ERC1155 )

Airdrop[closed]
First 4,000 Users

Open Bounties
Open for all bounty hunters.

Early Token Listing requesition
Token Listing request of ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 & ERC1155

ROADMAP

July 2018
Project/Platform Finalization - Empower users with contracts written in code and bounded by immutable logic.

August 2018
Crowdsale - Buy BLISS tokens via crowdsale to save up and trade with something in return.

September 2018
BLISS Exchange Token in Exchangers - BLISS EXCHANGE TOKEN will go inside MERCATOX through it's direct PAID listing. The team will conduct a supervision on which exchanger will be next in line.

October 2018
BlissExchange Testnets - Advance cross-industry blockchain technologies - conduction of bugs and fixes in BlissExchange

November 2018
Supply Chain - by november we will get everything ready for our users and clients to trade inside BlissExchange.

December 2018
Deployment of Bliss.Exchange - Trade in BlissExchange with the hottest cryptocurrencies available with BTC/ETH pairing.

January 2019
Token Listing - BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

Febuary 2019
BlissFolio - separated wallet for BTC & ETH for android and IOS users.

JOIN ICO
ICO is Until august 30, 2018
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
maybe if working in a bounty campaign does not require capital, whereas if we trade in need of a lot of money, especially now the market price is bad, we turn to the bounty campaign very well.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Maybe they not really active in this work, or probably they already participate a lot of campaign do the other might be forget. Being an active bounty hunters required some effort to finished it on time. So some people not make it for a resson. Personal needs or activities
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Because after register, they realized that this project reward doesn't deserve to their hard working, so they quit, or they are too busy to  follow campaign Tongue

Yeah think this happens a lot. Also think people got tired of doing bounties since it became like a job

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
because everyone had a flurry of each. Some were busy indeed could not be abandoned. So it could be time to work on the bounty is also not there. And this is also my experience. This kind of thing is common. Especially for you who may indeed have a main occupation other than the bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In my observation, these people hang up and not able to continue due to some reasons such as no more time to do the task since this bounty hunter had joined many bounty campaigns. Other reason could be due to some extended bounty campaign period wherein they find it to long to participate and transfer to a bounty campaign with much lesser months to finish.
Activity: 361
These may be as a result of a lot of factors. People join campaigns and something different blocks them from participating. Family issues, travel or school makes them busy. Some of them, on the other hand, do not even know how to report their weekly post and therefore become disqualified for rewards. No, not everyone who joins the campaign receives tokens. Bounty managers do check for active participants and do reward them.

It is very good to join the number of campaigns your strength will allow you to do. Joining too many programs makes you inactive in some of them.
Activity: 202
there are several possibilities why so many people not getting a stake. a lot of the bounty hunters don't really understand the rules so they don't get a stake. besides that the participants were also not diligent to check the spreadsheets so they wouldn't know if they didn't get a stake. surely, as a bounty hunter, we should diligent to check the spreadsheet and the rule so that if there is a change, we can know it.
Activity: 378
There are many reasons why they register but do not participate as they have not read the rules, they subscribe but have forgotten or do not want to join the project anymore, or simply spammers have to fill in automatically. This is bad for limiting the number of people and you can not participate, but if you have joined then this is good because the rewards you get will be more because fewer people join.
Activity: 271
Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?
Inactive people will not receive rewards, managers will check and count shares for those who successfully complete the target of one week.
The reward will be based on the number of stakes an account receives, by the end of the project you will see how a person is paid. There will never be an injustice that happens, do not be too worried. Grin
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
The main reason for such inactive participants is the length of bounty program. The users can't keep it with the bounty campaign for months.
The campaign to should be selective in taking in the participants and limit the participation. And keep their spreadsheet tidy and updated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
the thing you mean is cheating to get a lot of money, not just Facebook campaigns but includes blog campaigns and signature campaigns.
the manager might not check them all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
participants not active in bounty campaigns are normal, they may be in another campaign or may not be able to do the job to the fullest. so they are like not active in the campaign.
Activity: 266

It seems that depends on the manager. A very active manager will actually select all participants.
Maybe that's the reason there is a list of the best campaign managers according to bounty participants.
So recognizing them might be a bit of help.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It depends on the bounty, others bounty credits their stakes/ tokes even there active in a few weeks but there are other bounty disqualify those in-active participants as a reaason that they not helping the bounty campaign. In short, different bounty have differrent rules to be follow.
Pages:
Jump to: