Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign. - page 3. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

There may be many reasons for each participant, but the worst thing is that they did it on purpose.
This seems to be happening to the signature campaign too, although it's different.
But they obviously do it for profit without doing the task as a bounty participant.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.

There might be several reasons why people are inactive in bounty campaigns
1. Multi account - people sign up with multi account and forget to post with all of them- wich is good for the legit participants in my opinion
2. They forget that they need to post their activity(at least for Facebook and Twitter Campaigns)
3. They just don't care anymore about that specific campaign
4. They don't understand the Rules. i mean some of them are joining hoping that they will get something for free
5. Lack of time - also happened to me a few times when i didn't had the time to do the posts required for a bounty for a specific week
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
So on your example, here,long done,and now the price in General has fallen dramatically,and tokens admins don't give pull or cut,or the price drops to just 5-10 from the price that was on the ISO,so imagine a question like this,and on what to live what is bunty doing???
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I read a lot about the fact that people just forget about some Bounty in which they participate, it happens if a person participates for example in 100 campaigns simultaneously. In addition: bored, difficult, laziness
Activity: 196
They may have found a better bounty instead. Or dissappointed in that bounty for some reason. People have right to change their mind Smiley No reward though in this case.
Activity: 272
You do not have to put the blame entirely on the bounty hunters. There are lots of reasons one could actually point to, however, some do have to be blamed too for failing to grasp how the social media or the bounty campaigns as a whole work. Maybe the news of receiving tokens for registering only have filled some peoples ears, by so doing are on the look out for any generous campaigns that would do such. On the other hand, the idea of extending bounty campaigns date, ICO turning scam or reducing rewards or offering a meagre sum for a herculean task do chase some people off.
Activity: 175
www.daxico.com

You know what if that project will succeed maybe you will receive higher token especially if you're doing your best...  Its your advantage though it is not easy control our mind to take that maybe it is a sign tha it is scam..  Maybe there are a reason behind why they are always inactive.. Maybe they also try some bounty task and Airdrops...
Activity: 37
I agree with you, in every bounty campaign there is a lot of inactive participants. There are many reasons for this.Some reasons are
1.Most of the people don't understand how to participate and fullfilled all requirements.
2. Project Extends for a long time.
3.They found more profitable projects and lose interest for current project.
4.Atfer some weeks project has seen no potential
Activity: 98
they may have found some more profitable projects and did not waste time and other reasons may be too many participants so be sure to get a little reward
Activity: 84
the most of these people inactive on the list they joined another bounty campaign or many more, and some others register, but don't participate because they don't have time or another reason... the bounty campaign require a lot of work  Cool
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
Really? I never pay attention on it. I only focus on what I do and make the tasks completed. But sometimes I only see some members with the very high ranks only get zero. It mean that they don't fulfill the task, right? SO, what's for they are joining? Probably this is also what you ask about. I'm pretty sure that they have different ideas or reasons about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
There are a number of reasons like
   1. Bounty duration is more
   2. sometimes participants join too many bounties and forget to track
   3. too many rules to be followed for the tasks to get rewards
   4. after some days of work, participants think not a worth bounty and they quit in the middle
Activity: 292
Bounties should have strict rules at all, if the inactive users get reward (and I've seen this before), where are we then? If there should be only one basic week to do and then nothing, bounties will be spammed by big numbers of participants and we don't want that. Very bad managing if they allow this.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
There are possible reasons on why other participants are being inactive in some bounty campaign.
1. Dummy accounts - some members in the forums violating the rules wherein they have many accounts until they cannot manage them all and cannot perform the task given by the bounty campaign.
2. Sometimes people who joined in the bounty campaign can finish the task due to their personal matters.
Activity: 70
of course participants who are not active will not get any reward. usually they just join and do not follow the rules given, maybe because there is no time so they become inactive again.
Activity: 158
Probably inactive people give up bonuses for a variety of reasons.
Incorrect and heavy regulations
Time is too long
The project has no potential
etc
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Because lots of people act being influenced by the impulse emotions, or because of greediness to huge amount of coins, and being overwhelmed they can not physically make all the tasks, so the result is that they just leave or even forget about the campaign. As for me, it is better to participate in less amount of projects but with quality, than big quantity of projects but with something of high risk))) because it is even hard to check all the spreadsheets and news about the project while participate in too many projects.
Activity: 107
true, every spreadsheet always has a large number of participants, whereas accounts that actually work only slightly. this happens because of several factors, one of which is probably because they are not accepted by the manager to be a participant of the campaign because it does not meet the requirements set by a bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
a lot of people register and do not participate because of lack of time, not understanding the process of participation, but most likely the desire is to get the desired profit, but each time postponed the next day and so every time.
Activity: 420
There are many options why the participant stopped doing the work. Participants who do not do their work will not receive a reward.
Pages:
Jump to: