Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign. - page 5. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
It is not difficult to understand that many people give up for various reasons in the process of participating in the bounty. They may think that the time is too long, the difficulty is too great, or that the bounty has no value. I believe that every bounty participant is thinking about it in the process of bounty.
Activity: 266
Because sometime if the bounty manager or bounty checker is lazy they will just put stakes even in inactive participants thats why they will just wait to get stakes even they dont pass works
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
the presence of many inactive participants in bounties campaign is due to many reasons, major one is that many members join bounties without carefully reading the rules so they get disqualified from the beginning by a responsible and trustworthy manager but sometimes you find managers distributing stakes to everyone which is completely wrong because the numbers of cheaters is in this work is very high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
They can't get their reward because they don't follow the rules of the bounty. Some of the participants didn't work on that because they are tired to continue. Thousands of participants, but only few are actives.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
It is because bad organisation and laziness of some particular guys here, you can see even in top signature campaigns many guys who would not do their job, people are having less serious attitude to cryptocurrency involvement than to a regular job.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

I think people are burnt out on this whole crypto thing right now. People expected the world to change and to be rich and everything to work, but progress is slower than that in reality
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is due only to the fact that the participants either did not fully understand the conditions of participation, or incorrectly fulfilled certain conditions. After all, as for the bounty companies in social networks, there are their own requirements for participation, the number of subscribers on the page and its activity. I have at one time until I have shaken my page, spent more than one month to meet all the requirements and receive bounties.
Activity: 140
Because too many of them are just register, they dont even care if they would be able to complete all of the tasks requires. When you signed for more than 20 bounties per week, i think we will be having a hard time to do all of them, its just uneffective. I think that is what happen when you see a spreadsheet with 1000 or more participants but only half of them who got stakes.
Activity: 31
Because after register, they realized that this project reward doesn't deserve to their hard working, so they quit, or they are too busy to  follow campaign Tongue
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Typically, bounty campaigns are run using stakes.
The more you contribute, the more stakes you earn.
Then, you get a higher percentage of the reward pool based on how many stakes you earn.
So if someone is inactive and not earning stakes, then it doesn't take away from you at all.
I guess a downside would be if there is a limited number of openings and a lot of it is taken up by inactive people, that can hamper the ICOs exposure.

Mostly, bounty hunters mass apply to everything.
I have seen that the mentality is quantity over quality.
I imagine that through that, there will be quite a lot of projects that they end up not following through on.

In my mind, doing it that way is just sheer madness.
A shitcoin is a still a shitcoin and worth zero, even if you have thousands of it in different shapes and colors.
Activity: 912
Users are trying to earn more, participate in many social campaigns. But they do not count their strengths and just throw work. And in some projects there is a limited number of participants and not active users simply take up space.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Because the place is safe and does not need to be capitalized in the beginning, they will give you the initial capital but small, from which you promote and build up larger capital. Many lucky people have earned quite a high income from the bounty.
Activity: 294
Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.

Most likely many of them do it just for fun. But that's it, some others expect bounty without effort.
They usually follow as many campaigns as possible and expect bounty management to be inaccurate.
And it will continue to happen, because this is crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It depends on the rules of the campaign, some campaign will still give bounty hunters their reward after some weeks of participation and some will not for not continuing their campaign weekly reports till the ICO end.. And the reasons why so many inactive participants are the hunters maybe got lazy to continue their weekly reports, the ico facebook page not active and not posting updates for participants/ hunters to repost/ share and the campaign members/ developers and bounty manager are not active in telegram for bounty and bounty thread..
Activity: 336
I assume there are inactive participants becasue people get busy with life or start to find out that the bounties are really not that lucrative at this point especially with the market getting tanked on. 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/

One reason is that they signed up but decided to leave because they cannot complete the task required and they found other campaigns with easier task. An example of campaigns usually abandoned are those requiring 1 post AND 1 share daily (each post requiring X number of characters)
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think the reason why some of the bounty hunters is inactive in other bounty campaign is because the social media pages of the project does not updating or posting regularly and the other reason I think is maybe the other bounty hunters is very busy in their job or household chores.
Activity: 420
I do not think they will get rewards. The number of stakes will be given if the participants do enough quota for one week. Otherwise, he will not receive any shares. You can fill out an application and do not work, you will not receive any stakes.
Activity: 155
700 out of 1200 participants who are not active in the list of spreandsheets that mean those who are inactive have backed out of the campaign, many of the reasons they are backwards
1.rulles usual heavy to do
2.project extends for a long time
3. the project has seen no potential
and others
You are right, these factors can be a reason for bounty participants to be inactive or back from the campaign. Lately, many bounties have extended their time, and in the end there is no clarity about the project. This might be an influence on the activeness of the participants, so that they are more aware of events like that.
Activity: 350
Maybe most  of them realize that its not worth it to spend their time with bounties that doesnt have a good future. Some already give up because their is no value anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: