Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign. - page 6. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think maybe these are some reason why a participant inactive at bounty.  

1. The bounty manager did not update the spreadsheet for stakes.
2.  The bounty participant are busy for  personal, family life, or  sick..or dea*
3. The project did not post an update or news about the project in thier project social media.
4. The bounty participant are bot.
5. The project no potential to succeed.
6. The project looks scammy.
7. The project social media only have few followers.
8. There is a change of bounty rules and some are disaggre then choose to back out.
9. The bounty campaign extended.
10. They forget the bounty.
11. The device are lost, stolen or broken.
12. No internet connection, no electricity, and no money.
13. Participants maybe earn big profits in other crypto, then snob the bounty.
and of course participants get only the reward base on thier stakes or base on bounty manager desicion.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
There are reasons why inactive participants are still being counted on the spreadsheet. Maybe because they filled up the forms first before reading the rules without knowing they are not qualified. Duplicate accounts also are present and there might also spammers too. Another one is maybe their account has been banned for a period of time or unlucky, a permanent one. But many bounty managers still managed to filter them.
Activity: 80
My guess is because they didn't qualified, not read the rules and follow the proper steps, or their accounts were deemed to be cheater or spammers. For example, in the current campaign that I'm in we have something like 5 or 7 thousands people who signed up, but out of that only say 500 to 900 have gotten anything. And it makes sense, because so many people don't follow the rules, or are a negative to the campaign because they are spammers.

Just look at the average quality of your bitcointalk poster, why would any coin want them to be part of their campaign?
Activity: 28
Since most bounties count stakes, inactive people dont get rewards for just signing up.
The inactive ones probably forgot or they are not meeting up with rules and requirements
Activity: 42
There are many circumstances, in view of which such a significant number of idle members. Somebody has not yet seen how to take part in abundance organizations, somebody starts to take part in one, and after that changes to another abundance organization. Additionally there are tricksters (signature frequently) which basically duplicate the information to another member, and simply change the address of the tote.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

bounty facebook and twitter are often like that. long before any regulations to report the work of the participants. many participants who do not work get the same rewards. and I think it's better now, though there are still many like this.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The time investment in bounty should be considered is participating in crowdfund and this high possibility most of the projects wont make it to exchanges. I noticed most top rank members are more into investment than hunting bounty. As long as they cant contribute they rather not participate. Most highly rated projects are not involved in bounty, I can only found one of the highly rated projects on the spreadsheets doing bounty ( Out of more than 100 ICO projects)
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
When the bounty program is over, the managers will thoroughly test how conscientiously the participants fulfilled the conditions. All inactive participants will be reject and they will not get a reward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Of course, inactive participants will not receive rewards. There are a number of reasons why this may be happening is very difficult for the requirements or they know that it's a scam. But one of the things I look at here is the super strict rule that when not a little mistake is rejected immediately.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I believe that it is desirable to create a common database with information about dishonest bounty campaign participants, on the basis of which to deny them registration. And all registered bounty managers must have access to this database! Angry
Activity: 50
It depends on the project rule. Is it have the rule about everyone who has been inactive for 2 weeks is being kicked out from the project or not. Usually some of bounty programs have to pinnned that rules. But participants who have joined in some part of weeks maybe I think they need to minimalize of being scammed. They joined in many bounty programs only on some parts, not full. Because if you have joined in full schedule but you find the project that you've joined was scam it is more wasting time.
Activity: 140
Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

Unfortunately, many bots participate in bounty campaigns. And besides, most people participate in many campaigns at once, so it's not always possible to remember them all. Of course, the participants who are not active and do not receive stakes will not get a reward, why should they?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
What other are giving reason of not knowing the rules and lazy but the main point no one is telling is that it is really that they are also paid even after they are not following the rules as most of the joined users are alt of the campaign manager.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
because maybe some of them do not know how to work the bounty, most of them are bored of waiting too long and thinking just wasting time. or there are obstacles from a bounty team such as a manager never updating the spreadsheet, its potential is unclear and other uncertain things.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
They may register by not reading the rules of the project, most people who join in social media they are indifferent to his rule especially if there are rules that require to make a report every week, I am sure many people are lazy to do so.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Because bounties last long, some guys dont have time to do their tasks for months, and if bounty continue for another phase 3-6 motnhs, all quit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
All the participants are active in first week of bounty campaign but most of the campaign manager is inactive in update the weekly so most of the participants are inactive in slowly. Both are carelessness in these kind of bounty campaign mainly participants are little affect this scenario because manager is forgot the weekly report sometime some posts are deleted so participants are little affected. Automatically they are inactive in bounty campaign.
Activity: 168
there are several reasons, if such a thing occurs. some do not understand the rules, have no time or desire or do the tasks yet. if the bounty manager is good and pay attention to inactivity, such people make no money through the bounty. but there are certainly bounties where inactive people receive a payment. maybe they hope for that.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I'm more surprised not about Twitter or Facebook companies, but the company's signature. Especially if a person has a minimum rating as a full member and he does not lead the company, otherwise the rating is even higher. People simply lose a good opportunity to earn.

I really do not understand this. It seems to me that it is better than participating in the signature bounty company does not exist. I think it's not very difficult to write 10-15 posts a week to get free tokens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
At times people give up when the bounty managers do not update spreadsheets. There are times too when the ICO gets extended, the bounty hunters give up and stop making posts and replying. I think that is why we see inactive people on the spreadsheets
Pages:
Jump to: