Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 10. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
Everything is connected with the fact that people believe in the cyclical nature of the market. If last winter the market went up, this winter people expect the same.

But the main thing is what the majority believes in. The market changes depending on how people behave. If many believe that the winter market will grow, they will buy coins, which itself will raise the market: D
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
For now the pump is just a hope. Because still we are not able to see any kind of a sign about upward momentum market. Even we can see some little up side movements, those are not strong enough to make the uptrend a permanent one.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Many people believe in cryptocurrency and are confident that there will be a bullish market. However, I think that the crypt will be legalized in the future, on the one hand it is a bullish reversal of the market, on the other hand it will be necessary to provide information about yourself and most likely to pay taxes. Is society ready for change?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 11:56:47 AM
Everything is connected with the fact that people believe in the cyclical nature of the market. If last winter the market went up, this winter people expect the same.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:43:09 PM
in my humble opinion, the pump will occurs when we achieve true scalability somewhere in 2019 i think this will be a sustainable reason for a pump not like the fake one of the end of 2017
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
seems like your prediction was right, this year will not be pump or a good news... Now lot of people believe in spring 2019
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 07:39:32 PM
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

because many people believe in crypto, so they also believe in the pump this year. this is positive thinking, and this is very good. do not run into sadness but try to survive in crypto.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 07:22:55 PM
Many people believe in the pump of ico price in 2018 but reverse is the case because 2018 records the worse performance in crypto. Maybe 2019 would be better, let's keep our hope high.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
I think this is guided mainly by history and the last major bull run happen last year December in a time when even FUD of the Chinese ban on cryptocurrencies could not derail the markets bullish run.
A lot of people including myself are confident that the market will still go up byby Q4 2018.
The next major milestone for the crypto community is the September 30 bitcoin ETF
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 13, 2018, 07:12:51 PM
It seems that what has happened now at the end of 2018 is not a pump that happens but rather a deep dump. 2018 is a dump year, because cryptocurrency has experienced a drastic drop in prices many times and is very difficult to rise.
Activity: 689
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 13, 2018, 07:02:16 PM
Of course, everyone wants the market to recover as soon as possible. Many expect growth at the end of the year. I am no exception. I also believe that the situation should change in the near future.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 06:58:08 PM
I guess the reason is that the year started on a rather string bulls and investors sort of assumed it was going to continue ,that the growth were driven by main stream adoption. So the expectations were very high
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
September 13, 2018, 06:55:11 PM
I must admit that at the beginning of the year, infected by the great enthusiasm that prevailed due to the spectacular behavior of bitcoin throughout 2017, I was one of those who really was really convinced that the year 2018 would be the consecration of bitcoin, with a price above $50k, while I anticipated a bright future for me as a new rich thanks to the many cryptos I had accumulated.

But today I realized how wrong I was and that overconfidence made me lose the opportunity to sell my cryptos when my reason told me that a growth of such magnitude was not sustainable for too long, so today I suffer loss of more than 90% of the value of my portfolio, and I have lost hope that the market will recover in 2018... and may never do so...  Cry

I also think that similar growth when almost all the cryptocurrencies grew we will not see. I think there will be a point-to-point growth in specific cryptocurrencies on specific verified news.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:17:12 PM
Of course we believe in cryptocurrencies, the technology is still great, and there are great discounts on the market compared to half a year ago.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 12, 2018, 06:26:04 PM
People are tired of seeing the falling market, so they are hoping that there will be growth in December. Most likely they just compare the bitcoin price chart with 2017.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
September 12, 2018, 06:23:52 PM
i think so, many crypto enthusiast hope for miracle to come in the end of 2018 that will pump every price in cryptocurrency even reach for the new all time high. we have to admit that in 2018 the most of cryprocurrency price are fails. this year will be disaster for every crypto enthusiast and we can find many of them getting panic and do panic selling to avoid the lost. i still hold my coin with belief, the beginning of 2019 will be more exited for me to earn profit from my portofolio.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
Last year the market had a parabolic rise second half year and there was a big hype. Many people thought it will
last forever and that they will miss the train. The correction was expected for me but not so big and long.
Activity: 329
September 11, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
I must admit that at the beginning of the year, infected by the great enthusiasm that prevailed due to the spectacular behavior of bitcoin throughout 2017, I was one of those who really was really convinced that the year 2018 would be the consecration of bitcoin, with a price above $50k, while I anticipated a bright future for me as a new rich thanks to the many cryptos I had accumulated.

But today I realized how wrong I was and that overconfidence made me lose the opportunity to sell my cryptos when my reason told me that a growth of such magnitude was not sustainable for too long, so today I suffer loss of more than 90% of the value of my portfolio, and I have lost hope that the market will recover in 2018... and may never do so...  Cry
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
September 11, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
I didn't believe in 2018 pump, but I believe in pump for following 3-5 years, so I am just work and collect crypto. I am ready for pump,but don't expect it now.
I am long term holder and eventually I will get 10x growth on my portfolio

Exactly. I also look forward to growing my investment within 3-5 years. This is a sufficient time for the technologies to be improved, and regulation makes it possible to access crypto market of institutional investors.
Activity: 658
September 11, 2018, 03:06:45 PM
I don't really think the real pump will came this year I think by the end of next year we will see the real emerging of a useful crypto generation good luck
Pages:
Jump to: