Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 13. (Read 6529 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:37:55 PM
i dont actually expect a pump in 2018. i think the next big pump will come in 2019, 2020 or not. the current market does not look good, so i do not believe in a big pump.
Activity: 79
September 05, 2018, 09:36:17 PM
there is a lot of bad new in different part of the world which is really bad in the image of bitcoin, but like what happened last year i guess its more alike that is why i have a good feeling and hoping that the run will start at before 2018 end
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 09:19:07 PM
I'm thinking the pump is going to be coming in 2020-2021 now.  I have sold out all my coins and went all in on my favorite POS coin.  I'm going to ride Neblio and get that 10% return while I wait.  On 14 million coins outstanding with an amazing product that works and has advantages over all the leaders. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
September 05, 2018, 09:03:04 PM
I still believe bull run in crypto will coming, if not in the end of this year , that will come in next year. Crypto is not dead but this is natural market which bearish and bullish will be changed. Crypto is tiny market and will be huge market later, just like stocks market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 08:39:11 PM
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
Because theu still believe that bitcoin will be like last year where its value skyrocket in an instant reaching its price at $17000. And many people always believe that in crypto they can earn more money than in their regular job. But to think now that the market is in dip , i do not think that they will still believe the pumping and the green streen of all the coins in the coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 08:24:57 PM
Maybe they are still hooked into last years hype on crypto price specially bitcoin. We can't really tell because crypto is very unpredictable. Although its not likely to happen as of this moment because the market is very down but still there is a possibility because of its volatility and the year is not yet ended.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 08:23:29 PM
Because we know every year before the year ends the market become bullish then after that is long bear market again. The history repeat itself because it's like a weather that you need to be prepared and knowledgable for you to be safe and earn more profit.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 08:20:24 PM
It seems to me that people when they see the pump, they think that it will continue to be so and that if they do not invest in this coin now, then they will miss their chance. At the root of wrong thinking. You as an individual need not to fully depend on pump.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

because they are optimistic people and there is always hope. people like that are very positive and they are very excited, this is an additional energy for us who have started to worry about the crypto market.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
in my opinion they do not believe in the rise in 2018, they hope to rise in 2018 and confuset their hope with the belive in pump, it is pity
Activity: 518
September 05, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
so, guys!

last year biggest fud was before bch fork, and most of the people were getting out cos they thought that all will crash after that, and we had biggest bull run in last few years! Bull runs comes when most of the people dont think its possible!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 05, 2018, 04:55:39 PM
I think that there are very few such people left. Most investors were disappointed in the crypto currency and sold all their coins. Perhaps this is a good sign.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
September 05, 2018, 04:52:27 PM
There is no doubt that the cryptocurrency market will continue to rise in 2018, because cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular and more people are interested in buying bitcoin and altcoins. I think the positive trend will continue for another 3-4 years and because of this, the price of cryptocurrency will continue to rise.

Continue to grow? Are you seriously? Not to mention the bearish trend since January 2018, only today the market fell from 6% in bitcoin, to 12% at the ethereum.
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
I dont believe in pump in 2018 anymore, i think it will be year without new heights and crypto will be in bottom , but in 2019-2020 there will be pump for sure.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
so, guys!

People still believe that this year there should be a pump. The basis are we are came already in bear market expect that the next thing will happen is bullish market. Second if we follow the market cycle last year that the pumping happen in last quarter of the year. That's why people expect it to happen again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 05, 2018, 11:44:20 AM
so, guys!

They are just guided by their experience and the history of crypto. After all, the crypto market has repeatedly faced similar situations. After its considerable decline, it again recovered and showed solid growth. Suffice it to recall the situation in 2017, when after a critical drop in prices in the future BTC reached a level of about 20 thousand dollars.
It remains only the question of how long it takes the market to start recovering again, I'm ready to wait for this moment for a very long time, but I want to make it come faster
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 11:44:08 AM
They believed in it because the market was already dropping too much, by logic they supposed that the market could pump once the drop was over, I still think the recovery could come soon.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
so, guys!

They are just guided by their experience and the history of crypto. After all, the crypto market has repeatedly faced similar situations. After its considerable decline, it again recovered and showed solid growth. Suffice it to recall the situation in 2017, when after a critical drop in prices in the future BTC reached a level of about 20 thousand dollars.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 05:28:34 AM
Soon the market will be stable, the only thing that makes bitcoin fall is the scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: