Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 7. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
September 23, 2018, 07:16:56 PM
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
They believed that it could pump because there was a massive pump last year but I don't think 2018 will be a pump year because if you will see the timely graph of btc by Q4 in 2013 it was a hell of a pump then the next year was a correction year
Activity: 429
September 23, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
The obvious reason is that last year bullish market occured despite of the continuous downfall before. It gives hope since from the beginning of this year, dumps have dominated the market and caused huge profit loss. What happened last year gives hope to many investors that at the end of this year same thing might happen which pushes them to believe and hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
Because they hold a lot of cryptocurrency and are still waiting for the big pump in the next few weeks or months this year, hopefully it will work well
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 23, 2018, 07:01:50 PM
Apparently, 2018 is about to be gone. So, i don’t think this is the pump year. I don’t have any expectations for this year. I will try to hodl my coins as long as i can.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
Yes! The large influx of people in the last months has been overwhelming. 2. Binance and Coinbase have really been expanding its workforce in the last months and that shows how positive they are even with the bearish market. There's going to be a pump this year really.
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
I think that people just want to make money on the crypto currency and believe that the prices for most coins will go up. They want to believe in it.
I think it's just human nature to believe in something better than is and then get disappointed and frustrated when we don't get what we want. I prefer to be chill and don't expect much and then be surprised.
Activity: 399
September 23, 2018, 06:01:09 PM
because what makes people believe in 2018 there will be a pump because people see a high upward movement every year in q4. that is what causes people to believe this event will happen again in 2018
I thought they were expecting the pump market because they bought everything at too high prices and they were losing money. That is the most accurate reason for the hope of everyone in 2018. But so many hope so the market will never pump, because the rich and the profits are not for the crowd.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
One thing I know for sure, in the crypto-currency world, everything is exactly the opposite, if a large number of people expect some kind of change, then nothing will happen to a greater extent, because so many people are waiting for it.
YouTube that if you analyze the situation in 2017, then the surge in the price of the crypto currency was due to the maximum public relations of the crypto currency in the society. Apparently everyone expected the continuation of similar market reactions to the popularization of the crypto currency, but they made a mistake.
But it would be cool if it happened again. I wonder what would be the next booster for the market pump, if the first resort didn’t help, what the market will resort to next time?
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 05:16:09 PM
One thing I know for sure, in the crypto-currency world, everything is exactly the opposite, if a large number of people expect some kind of change, then nothing will happen to a greater extent, because so many people are waiting for it.
You know, I found this too. I was observing what is happening for a long time and as soon as expectations kick in, I somehow predict that these expectations won't be fulfilled because we want it too much.
Activity: 588
September 23, 2018, 01:30:39 PM
YouTube that if you analyze the situation in 2017, then the surge in the price of the crypto currency was due to the maximum public relations of the crypto currency in the society. Apparently everyone expected the continuation of similar market reactions to the popularization of the crypto currency, but they made a mistake.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 23, 2018, 01:22:01 PM
Activity: 181
September 23, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
because what makes people believe in 2018 there will be a pump because people see a high upward movement every year in q4. that is what causes people to believe this event will happen again in 2018
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 10:11:08 AM
Yes i do believe in the pump this year. It happens last year that the market are all green and stays up to the end of the year. Im hoping that this will happen again.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 23, 2018, 09:55:44 AM
Only with positive news and new money in the market may appear a bullish trend. Now everyone is waiting for 30.09 but I'm almost sure that there will be nothing good and we will fly to a new bottom.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 23, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
There people who believe in pump 2018 is a business minded person that takes risk. Soon the market will be stable, the only thing that makes the bitcoin falls is the scammers. Because of the successful scams the other people thinks that bitcoin itself is a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 23, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
I hope you were wrong. No matter whether there will be a pump or not, it is much more pleasant to think that the bulsl will be there by the end of the year.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 23, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
We are used to trusting large companies, and, quite possibly, now more people will start with greater confidence to treat crypts as well!
Activity: 140
September 23, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
All look at tendering history in last years. Always the cryptocurrency grew and always it was to favourably large investors. It is favorable to it to buy on 10 and to sell on 20
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
September 23, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
Because they wanted to make up to their losses. 2017 was a great year for cryptocurrency where Bitcoin reached $20,000 but got dump as low as $5,000. People make false hope that it will get to $20,000 again that's why people believe in 2018 too.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 23, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
Most of the investors are trying to predict the future based on past behaviour. Last year we had a great run in the end of the year. This combine with the expectation of recovery after the dip makes people believe that a great run is on its way.
Pages:
Jump to: