Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 8. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 23, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
It's hard to say whether there will be a pump like last year, but one thing I know for sure, in the near future the market should recover in prices, after which we will either have even greater growth or correction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 07:37:34 AM
numerous individuals trust that there's a major pump this 2018 simply like what happened a year ago. they accept on the grounds that there is a probability if the interest of digital money will increment once more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:35:45 AM
It is thanks to the fact that a huge number of people believe in cryptocurrency this pampus will happen! Investors only probed this ground for earnings, and it is not profitable for anyone to end it. Therefore, I advise you to hide your pissimonial mood somewhere far away and buy a larger portfolio
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
Probably there was some information that forced people to talk about the fact that crypto currencies will be pumped up with money at the end of this year, many traders have talked about this during this year, so perhaps this is so.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
If you analyses cryptocurrency markets so you can understand why people believe in pump in 2018. At first you need check previous market price of altcoin market did you see previous market was very pump but at the moment market is very dumb so in this year market was down. people think that, at the end of year market will be pump. Every end of year market going to pump if you follow previous year so you can get some prediction here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 09:30:14 AM
People who believes that yhe market will pump before this year will end its because they has a huge investment and the value of coin they buy is too high. Also some are only think more positive in crypto market like me i always believed that there will be a miracle comes to market right now.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 22, 2018, 08:46:02 AM
I do not believe in pump in 2018. I think that the cryptocurrency market is being manipulated, which means that it is almost impossible to predict growth. So you need to be ready and watch the market. Anything can happen.
Activity: 231
September 22, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
many people belive i n crypto, so if there will be a pump up to 15000$ - they will buy even more, -> the price will be even higher then before, they will pump bitcoin by themselves. Just a wild market ) And next dump after..
Yeah so many people believe in crypto so that they also believe that before the year ends it will pump up so high and the market will increase also. The market is very wild it can pump up very high and dump very high too.
Activity: 286
September 22, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
Well, now I have no faith in the large growth in 2018 already .
I think that such expectations were due to the strong pump in 2017-people bought cryptocurrency at maximum prices and believed in endless growth.
Since the year is not over or near over it is not too late to speculate that the price could get to a ath level soon.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 22, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
Well, now I have no faith in the large growth in 2018 already .
I think that such expectations were due to the strong pump in 2017-people bought cryptocurrency at maximum prices and believed in endless growth.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 08:03:47 AM
Here are only some of the reasons why cryptocurrencies are not going away any time soon:
Regulation is not the enemy. A lot of people are afraid of regulation, but regulating cryptocurrencies will bring many benefits. Over the long term, regulation will make cryptocurrencies safer and will prevent scams. In addition to this, it could help to establish safe websites where everyone could engage in trade.
Scarcity. There is a limited amount of bitcoins that will ever exist. Which means that their price will probably rise in the long term.
Decentralisation. No particular bank or government is in the control of them. This essentially means more freedom for end-users.
They cut out the middle man. With cryptocurrencies, there may no longer be a need for banks. This means less transaction fees and more time saved.
Security. It is almost impossible to mess with the blockchain data, because of the public key available on all nodes. You would have to change data on every single node in a network, if you wished to permanently distort the data. Unlike banks, cryptocurrencies don’t keep all of their data centralised. This means that they will eventually be much more secure than banks.
Blockchain technology. We are seeing more and more fields adopting this technology because of its qualities. I will not go into details why this technology is so good, but it is clear to everyone that this technology is the future. It will lower transaction costs and make every party involved better off.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 08:03:38 AM
Because they just came in crypto and their expectations are overestimated. That's why they were waited for a massive pump which resulted to massive dump
Activity: 78
September 22, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
Pumping has evolved into a wide and varied scene - you get big individual whales with enough resources to sway the market; small circles or organized pumpers and big internet groups where people pool their resources in coordinated buys and sells. If you look at order books in the exchanges, you will clearly see the buy and sell walls they build to steer the price.
Activity: 149
September 22, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
i think in the end of this year will be huge pump. we must little bit be patience to wait it and dont sell anything
there are many sign, including good news and many coins already pumped
I am waiting to see what happens during that time too. If the coins pump then I would be happy.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 06:45:30 AM
i think in the end of this year will be huge pump. we must little bit be patience to wait it and dont sell anything
there are many sign, including good news and many coins already pumped
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
September 22, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
Yes, I believe that 2018 will have a pump again. Analysis until now the market shows a lot of red and many are holding back from selling it. So I'm sure and believe that by 2018 the end of the year will have a pump again
Hopefully it's true, because we know own market circumstances up to now continue as if it lasts so long, it would be a lot of people who will no longer be able to manahan assets they have. so they may later be forced to sell their assets because of the circumstances that is urgently needed. many people hope the end of this year will be the same as the end of last year, where market conditions being good and all benefit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
September 22, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

The huge increase at the end of 2017 has stunned investors. When most people see the cryptocurrencies in their wallets flying at a 20% increase every day, no one keeps calm thinking, their minds There is only one sentence "money, money, money", which is caused by the greed of human nature. This also includes me. The huge rise in 2017 made me judge mistakes. I used to think that 2018 will be a pump year.
I guarantee that this kind of mistake will not be committed again for me, but I am also convinced that if there is a pump this year, someone will still make a similar mistake again.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:56:51 AM
A few more months will end in 2018. And you know, the market has abnormal signs and rumors for Bitcoin pumps need to be more careful.
Activity: 1372
September 22, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
Because people believe only in the best, especially in the field of crypto-currency. Nobody knows how the market will behave, it is quite possible that we will see pump this year
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 05:50:28 AM
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
We strongly believe on cryptocurrencies potential to earn more value and positively it would went high anytime.The world will adopt its usage as demand follows price rise up.
Pages:
Jump to: