Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 11. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
In my opinion some groups keep a large amount of money and they want to control the market and do things that make the market unstable and take advantage of the opportunity to collect coin and wait for time to reap the profits. .
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

With the current disheartening situation, I believe what any average crypto holder will really want at this stage is actually a bullish run. We actually need a turnaround in the current state we are so people can get to have a smile on their faces. Sincerely we need something new.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:07:10 AM
I think many people believe in 2018 pumps because they have a lot of electronic money and they want it to increase. On the other hand, the electronic currency has not been controlled by the government so they believe it will raise prices high ...
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 11, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
I didn't believe in 2018 pump, but I believe in pump for following 3-5 years, so I am just work and collect crypto. I am ready for pump,but don't expect it now.
I am long term holder and eventually I will get 10x growth on my portfolio
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
September 11, 2018, 09:03:05 AM
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

Cryptocurrencies ‘Here to Stay, Market Growing despite Recent Turbulence’: EU Watchdog Chief
https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrencies-here-to-stay-market-growing-despite-recent-turbulence-eu-watchdog-chief/

Thats 28 countries (European Union) supporting cryptocurrency !
EU is taking steps to regulate it now, just like other countries (USA, South Korea) are doing.
Activity: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:02:20 AM
At first I was also convinced that in 2018 crypto would pump. but until now crypto was still stuck, it did not experience a significant increase.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
I think there are a lot of big investors holding Bitcoin in large quantities and they will pump in the market as they like and price. I also believe in a big pump will happen in next month especially in the last months of this year. And it will increase prices more intensely than hours.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 08:43:57 AM
so, guys!

Thou, all evidences, stats and news aren't suggesting that we can see any turnaround this time around, I believe something mind blowing still gonna happen especially during this quarter of the year that we are. Let not forget that crypto as a volatile entity is actually subjected to change any possible time. Looking at the current situation however, all we can be expecting with any change is a bull run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
September 11, 2018, 08:35:18 AM
Those who still hold altcoins believe in pump 2018. And they are waiting for the same increase as in 2017. Why not? Everybody wants an easy profit, in 2017 many of them got it, why not get it in 2018? Well, many believe in the blockchain technology, so they believe in the rise of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
I believe the market will recover again but it will take some time like about 2 years.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
I believe. This year the market will be green and grow. I have heard a lot of good news. Now, the cryto market is safer, faster, and easier to transfer. All you have to do is choose wisely
Activity: 20
September 11, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
Personally, I can understand why so many people think that 2018 will be a pump year for prices to rise and the market to be green. This is because people usually don’t want to see the fact that they want to see a good impact on them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 07:33:20 AM
Because cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages compared to cash when we make trading in the internet. So I believe cryptocurrency will become popular int the future and when ETF is approved I think we will have a bull market
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
September 11, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
well but it is. it is inevitable. and even if not this year, then the next one. there will be always a pump afther a dump or wait.. dump after a pump.. Cheesy
Activity: 46
September 11, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
Many people believed in crypto spring and crypto summer, but their expectations were not justified.  All expected the same growth as it was in December.  But the cryptocurrency market is too unpredictable and subject to manipulation.  However, I believe that growth will be, but when it is difficult to say.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
so, guys!

I think it is because a lot of people easily believes in somethibg we should not believe because things are not in the good state lately and it might affect the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 06:57:54 AM
Things has not gone very good lately, that is true, but it is mostly just the price of cryptocurrencies. Everything else has improved a lot. While the market suffers it is still a nice time to build the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 04:58:30 PM
This year, the main factors affecting the price change will be statements and methods of suppressing and encouraging the market from the states. If you think that in case of market regulation, the crypto currency will negatively affect the cost of bitcoin, then you are mistaken. Crypto currency is already a recognized fact that has to be "legalized" a bit, after which, it will be quite official and recognized money that operates within its technology.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
I trust it to favourably large investors of the cryptoforeign exchange market. On such system any world market works. It is necessary to study the market.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 04:51:52 PM
Blockhain is still a great technology, and has a bright future in my view. Sure prices are quite down now, but it just makes an even bigger space to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: