Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 3. (Read 6529 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Some people have the knowledge that the cryptocurrency market should start growing soon. Others just believe in it and have already been waiting for a normal profit. The cryptocurrency market is already long enough in a recession, all active participants are still waiting for its growth.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
People always try to believe and hope for the best.  There will be a pamp, ash and will allow them to realize their desires, on this forum 50% of these children
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Hmmmm...what laws specifically?

Whenever someone says there are countries making laws and regulations against crypto, they typically can not cite any of them.
Do you know why? Because actually, almost ALL countries are pro crypto.
When you hear South Korea cracking down on exchanges, they aren't making any laws aginst crypto, they are actually cracking down on a scammy corporation.
The actual policies in place allow for crypto to flourish in that country and it does.  Korea makes up a whopping 20% of the entire crypto market.

As far as why we believe a pump will come, it's not just wishful thinking.
There are actual real signs that a pump will come.
BTC has stabalized and has been so for a couple months now.
AFter a crash, the strongest signal for a pump is when the core asset stabalizes.
BTC has proven to never fall back under 5k, which shows the market is resilient and not allowing it to dip further.
In my mind, you would be foolish to think that another bull run is impossible.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Many believe that in 2018 there will be a bullish market, because the market is cyclical. And after the market has fallen, people are waiting for growth, it is logical. But I think the time frame should be extended. I assume that the market will grow or at the end of 2018 or mid-2019.
Activity: 163
Market is truly crazy! We're waiting a pump in 2018, but suddenly, a dump in last day destroy our hope!
Do you still believe in crypto?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
People believed this because they saw a big increase in cryptocurrency in December 2017. But at the moment they understood the fact that the cryptocurrency market will recover for a very long time.
The end of 2017 has created a great deal of confidence for investors in a good future for the cryptocurrency market so they have invested a lot but have not had the expected results. I think that if you want to develop with this market, each investor should equip themselves with knowledge to be able to self-assess the market and invest in the difficult period as today.
Activity: 278
i  am  one  of  those  that  truely  believe  that  there will beby the  end  of ithis  year  will be pump in 2018 since  there are  investigation  and also if we have  a look  at last year  why can t it happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I did not think that 2018 would be a prosperous year for cryptocurrencies and did not hope for a pump at the end of the year. In my opinion, it is obvious that the market will remain in the same condition until the end of this year.
Activity: 67
Because many investors understand how technology works, are positive and believe in the future of the cryptocurrency market and that cryptography is our future. Crypto currency growth should start after a long recession.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
People believed this because they saw a big increase in cryptocurrency in December 2017. But at the moment they understood the fact that the cryptocurrency market will recover for a very long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
I don't know your definition about pump but it's difficult to make it be a reality. Maximum target that I set for bitcoin in this year is around 10k$
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Many people just following by greed sentiment. I am waiting for the bull run as well to sell some of the coins from my portfolio. This is the main rule on every market - buy dip, sell high.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
Because people believe that they have not lost their money, but only wait for another big growth. In the market there were only expectations and optimists.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
I was also trapped there, where at that time bitcoin, eth and other altcoins reached their highest prices, but I lost momentum and just left it until now
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Because they believe in bitcoin and altcoins if these cryptos will continue to grow and more precisely will be needed in the future. In addition, they also believe that in every end of a year the cryptocurrencies will pump.
Activity: 108
Definitely you can say that you can see these changes already this year. It is unlikely that BTC will return to the previous level in a year, but gradual growth will be already noticeable.
I highly doubt that the price will recover to around 5 figures this year. That pump may be able to happen next year.
Activity: 101
Because Bitcoin created a miracle in 2017 and created a miracle in the financial world in human history, I think this is the best advertisement. Many people have joined cryptocurrencies this year.
Activity: 322
All because every year the coins showed another growth, so everyone is waiting for growth this year!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Since the beginning of this thread, many predictors of pamp in the second half of 2018 have turned from optimists into pessemists. But the truth is that no one, no analysts, can predict with absolute accuracy the price movement for an asset, especially in such a speculative and volatile market as a cryptocurrency one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
Definitely not. The growth of the market will sooner or later start because of the interest of institutional investors, but when they enter the market, then before that we should expect a price dump, so I think that there will be a big decline in 2018, and growth will begin in 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: