Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 54. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

The price last year is expected to reach $20k dollar and i do not even believed that but as the time goes back, it grows up and keeps on growing and reach $20k dollar so i believe that 50k prediction will really happen in december.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, nothing was blocked, it is just some market manipulation to make more and more profits for big whales, crypto will never stop, and the pump will arrive sooner or later
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
The government's ban on crypto transactions as well as negative news related to the current time no longer affects the cryptos rates. This time the exchange rate of the market depends on the psychology and confidence of investors. The reason they have such belief is that they believe the cryptos along with Blockchain will be the future trend of the currency market when future humans pay mainly on the Internet.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
And why not believe it? The more people believe in this, the more bubble 2018, the higher the profit!
there is nothing wrong if we should believe and hope that this is may ever have to happen for cause we see how the market and bitcoin currency work for in this field of currency better make a way on having more bitcoin cause the possibility of it are always about to happen anytime.
Activity: 98
As a token holder I'm truly believe into that it is important to hope for positive outcome always with the market
Activity: 295
Some of them greedy, some of them dont anything about crypto and just buy bitcoin. I believe there will be rise, because crypto is undervalued, its new and strange to majority people
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

It seems to me that you are too pessimistic. I have another point of view. I am sure that this year we will see a new high on the capitalization of the crypto market and a new maximum at the price of bitcoin. More and more investors come to this market. I do not see the prerequisites for new bans this year.

we should be positive anyway no matter what may happen in this year in crypto market even the market may fall down or might goes up we are here to be more good for the way on how we think for this.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
I've never double pumped myself,but I don't see why it's such an issue.

It's not like only one person could be doubled up on the pump in their inventory,so it's not an unfair advantage,since literally anyone could do it at any time.

It's nothing more than a strategic play...you get to pick your weapon lineup, and if you choose to take a second pump,you're missing something else that could be important to the game outside of close combat.

exactly

i think many guys dont know about strategy and simples markets law
if we will to see in this year something looks like a little pump- next year may be a last and after will be a long dump
because people will be disbelive in future pumps

we should to waiting for BIG regulation laws
Activity: 103
 No one can tell whether an alt will pump or not, Any year could be a bullish year because our market is unpredictable and that itself can make any year have a bullish year, and In the end what matters most are our own beliefs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
And why not believe it? The more people believe in this, the more bubble 2018, the higher the profit!
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Anything might happen, the situation of things athand present might not necessarily affect Bitcoin and prevent it from rising. Even if it does not rise early enough. I believe cryptocurrency will be a boom this year. 2018 holds great for crypto. Just as it has been projected, there is every likelihood for Bitcoin to rise beyond $20000. Virtually everyone believes this and it will become a reality.
I believe it also that crypto will be boom this year. We have seen crypto at all time high so why not it can't make it again? The ability of crypto is so big it can make it this year to show it strength to increase it's value.

i calling this year- the "Year of nonmakeble dreams"

guys-if you are think this today, in next year we may to see many pain
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
so, guys!

It seems to me that you are too pessimistic. I have another point of view. I am sure that this year we will see a new high on the capitalization of the crypto market and a new maximum at the price of bitcoin. More and more investors come to this market. I do not see the prerequisites for new bans this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This year, the main factors affecting the price change will be statements and methods of suppressing and encouraging the market from the states.
Activity: 322
It is thanks to the fact that a huge number of people believe in cryptocurrency this pampus will happen! Investors only probed this ground for earnings, and it is not profitable for anyone to end it. Therefore, I advise you to hide your pissimonial mood somewhere far away and buy a larger portfolio Smiley
Activity: 199
so, guys!

If the country block crytocurrency it means it has a potential. Don't believe on what you heard or watch on the news. Those are paid back propaganda because they know it is hard to make regulation in cryptocurrency. The only thing they can do is suppress it but they cannot stop it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
The market should go up, even we were in a bubble at the beginning of the year, it does not mean that the crypto market is not set to go up as the business behind it materialize results and products.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Maybe everything is connected with the fact that now a lot of people really really well believe in the crypto currency, because the time of anger from the fact that the price of bitcoin has already fallen has now passed, people are now preparing to see and ride again on this wave.
Activity: 686
Because we so a great year of 2017 for crypto passing 800+ billion dollars total market cap. so this year surely it will break its all time high and will break 1 trillion marketcap. there will be lot of FUD. but crypto will win. lot of events are coming up and we can expect a great results in 2018. Media also giving lot of attention to crypto and i think now 20% of total world population knows about crypto and they will invest money here
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
indeed I see in early 2018, bitcoin prices have risen higher than the previous year, I think earlier this year showed bitcoin prices will rise higher, so we still have many opportunities to get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
everyone believes in the pump. remember that once dump there's no way to go but rise.
everything will be okay, 2018 will be a friendly year and will have more pump.
most of the coins will have it and I'm sure with it.
Pages:
Jump to: