Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 52. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Personally, i am optimistic that the market will pump this year, even beyond what we have had before. Just like many were surprised and caught unawares when the prices of coin and some altcoins skyrocketed last year.
Activity: 63
Personally, i am optimistic that the market will pump this year, even beyond what we have had before. Just like many were surprised and caught unawares when the prices of coin and some altcoins skyrocketed last year.
 Wink Wink
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
We need to change the wording a little. I believe that it will be on the pump, but the smooth growth of the Crypto-currency (of course, with the ups and downs). We will not see unexpected growth. But as the technology of the blockchain develops, the market will grow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
the big pump WILL NOT COME.

Though massively accepted by many companys, one after another, almost everyday, the price is not going up. Regulations will destroy any pump as soon as applied. Don't be fools. The best price for ETH this year will be no more than 900$. Remember my name.
Activity: 62
In the crypt everything is cyclical. After a dump there is a pump – so in other cases  anybody would not invest… Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Everybody is trying to predict the future using the past. Last year started slow and then had a great run. This is the main reason people are expecting the big pump this year as well.

lol, this is true
that is a overrexpecting of market
in my opinion, in this year, we may to see a long around horizontal trend with low of peaks in june-july
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
It is thanks to the fact that a huge number of people believe in cryptocurrency this pampus will happen! Investors only probed this ground for earnings, and it is not profitable for anyone to end it. Therefore, I advise you to hide your pissimonial mood somewhere far away and buy a larger portfolio  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Everybody is trying to predict the future using the past. Last year started slow and then had a great run. This is the main reason people are expecting the big pump this year as well.
Activity: 420
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
I think that this is the most awaited pampas in the history of the crypt. Because the first 4 months of 2018 were incredibly complex.
Activity: 392
The market of crypto currency gives us to understand that now it is strengthening and preparing for rapid growth  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Because maybe this is what we are waiting for that's why we always believe that there's a pump within this year. All crypto users are always expecting for an increase of the price or even more so that the attitude of being patient in waiting will be paid off. But always bear in mind that before experiencing the pump we been through a lot of dump, just be optimistic that there is always a positive result after all...
Activity: 315
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

I do not see any general prohibitions, apart from particular cases. The market is still very young and volatile. He gives an opportunity to earn good money for all players. I look to the future with optimism and waiting for 1 trillion dollars this year.

maybe to the end of 2018 we will see a cap of 1 trln
but many guys look at this market like on the second 2017

they want to see cap over x4 to the 3trl and higher
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
specially newbie  people belived it they just think bitcoin is bubble nothing else . so many rumor and price prediction behind btc but all the false and negative . i dont believe in pump.
Activity: 175
I guess people witnessed the big pump in late 2017 and then its major correction in the beginning of 2018 and that's why people are expecting another great price increase..but I wouldnt be so sure about it ..everything depends on regulations and use cases of cryptos
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Its the power of believing. If you believe in something there is no impossible  just fight for every dream. Ist quarter of the year is too early theres many things that will change and going to happen so be positive and believe. As i learn crypto day by day theres many opportunities that will give chance to improve your self and learn new things on this  world not only give you chance to become rich but give you a chance to improve your self and learn new things in this world, met new friends and crypto giants.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
In my opinion you must not underestimate the strength of the cryptos, because popularity of it is rising gradually, every day
We dont talk about underestimate mate but we ask here why?
If you said that the popularity is rising then it might be the answer why.
But that is not the only reason since popularity is the general reason and the only crypto will be pumped is the coin that have good promissing and good idea. Good development can be the reason of pump too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

I do not see any general prohibitions, apart from particular cases. The market is still very young and volatile. He gives an opportunity to earn good money for all players. I look to the future with optimism and waiting for 1 trillion dollars this year.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Every country has different different opinions and laws about crypto currency.  Some are planning to regularize and some are not. I am not agree with your pumping statement. I never considered growth as a pumping. I always believe in gradual and steady growth. Whatever has happened in the recent time market has already faced and recovering again gradually. So nobody can stop individuals they will carry on with crypto trading. Crypto growth will not hinder it will continue to grow for sure in coming months. Have patience you will see market will rise again. Check the btc history how it drop and rise in previous years.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
They can believe in the pump because we know there are always bearish and bullish cycles every year. Analysts have predicted that Bitcoin and other altcoins may be on a bearish run starting from January until mid-April due to the tax deadline and regulation fears (or exchanges that are being investigated), and the big bull run might happen in the second half of this year. This is why they believe that their portfolio will pump.
Activity: 238
I do not think that we can expect a very strong rise in the price of the crypto currency this year, but I'm sure that the market will recover and state regulation will only help to consolidate the currency in our lives, full legalization can harm the market at a short distance, but at a distance of several years the market Only wins from such changes
Pages:
Jump to: