Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 49. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12
June looks like a month for me when the market will start to grow properly because the market is going very good and more and more the world is knowing about cryptocurrency. And this is a very good thing for crypto market and we will see the results soon when the bull run will start.

give me a sign when that will be happened- ok?)
i whant to see some profit intro my zero balances
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

I think that most of the people get the idea of pumping when the market price last 2018 back in december increase on a huge amount and there are a lot of people who earn a a lot of profit and become very wealthy instantly.
A pretty interesting argument, but I think bullish will still happen this year. indeed it will drain enough mind to think about it, but look, some big parties like nasdaq and others have started to open the door for crypto, this will be a very good start

when this door will be a opened then we will be a real happy-
but i dont about that day, i`m talking about this year (2018) and about some newbies whose ambitions was crashed about pumps)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hiiiii,
I got more ideas...Thanks.
Activity: 327
because in the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018 the price of most cryptocurrency is jump
this make a new hype come to crypto world and make a lot of people believe this year the jump will be higher  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
A pretty interesting argument, but I think bullish will still happen this year. indeed it will drain enough mind to think about it, but look, some big parties like nasdaq and others have started to open the door for crypto, this will be a very good start
Activity: 112
The market of crypto currency gives us to understand that now it is strengthening and preparing for rapid growth  Grin
Activity: 112
In General, in the crypto-currency world there is still a great potential. Just all know that it is possible to make good money.
Activity: 364
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

There is always a pump at the end of the season every year so we can expect on december that the prices will grow on its highest price and today that the value in the market is cheaper then it is our chance in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
a great chance to earn very quickly and I hope that a very small chance to miss a really profitable for all investors pump
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
because it's cool and sometimes it gives a really positive result,then why not believe it? I am very happy when this happens
Activity: 168
because with the pump 2018 can fix the losses that have occurred several months ago and that way we can help pump the price of bitcoin for the future because currently bitcoin still decreased there is no sign to ride back
Activity: 532
It seems to me that people when they see the pump, they think that it will continue to be so and that if they do not invest in this coin now, then they will miss their chance. At the root of wrong thinking.
Activity: 154
June looks like a month for me when the market will start to grow properly because the market is going very good and more and more the world is knowing about cryptocurrency. And this is a very good thing for crypto market and we will see the results soon when the bull run will start.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
crypto is the future

if not in 2018 than it can be in 2019 or 2020

but in the end, there wlll be a big bull run which will pump btc somewhere around 30k-50k

for people who believes in this market, there can be some delays but in the end there will be that bull run
Yes, the market is unpredictable but because of highly volatile of coin it has a potential to pumps at higher level .This technology is one of the most well known of individuals they like to involve here because the higher the demand and supply the higher prices regulates. I believe this trend will survive and bounceback in current price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
crypto is the future

if not in 2018 than it can be in 2019 or 2020

but in the end, there wlll be a big bull run which will pump btc somewhere around 30k-50k

for people who believes in this market, there can be some delays but in the end there will be that bull run
Because bitcoin is a new technology and if you invest you will get profit . And more function if you use blockchain and etc   . Wait and see for thr future ..

what do u talking about?)
are you from 2005?
Bitcoin was birthed around the 10 years ago and now(in 2018) it s not a new tech)
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I also believe that 2018 will be a big year. Statistics of the previous years tell us that the beginning of this year with its dump was a normal thing, and by the end of the year we will see a big increase
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
We are all used to the growth of the cryptocurrency market every year. This habit is difficult to change. Many will be up to the day of the year to believe that the price will rise sharply.
A lot of rumors , some people thinks that major financial firms are planning to trade on crypto especially Bitcoin , so far we can see some did it already , yet the price didn't get boosted why?
The previous jump to $20k believed as a bubble and it's not something easy to stay at $9k now , we should on $5k by now if there's no growth.
Activity: 126
Welcome to the wild world of altcoin “pump groups,” where participants believe they are the wolves, but they’re actually probably the sheep.

“Pumping is the process through which a large group of people agree to buy a certain coin at a particular time,” reads the welcome messages for The Alt Pump, a pump group based in the messaging app Discord that has more than 30,000 members. “With this group, you will have large amounts of people buying a coin at the same time. This will pump the price straight up. After this the dumping part comes in. After the price rises tremendously up because of the pumping, we start selling at a good profit. This is called dumping.”
Pages:
Jump to: