Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 53. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I think that positive moments this year will be more than negative, we see that the market is slowly starting to recover, we see that the volume of investments in crypto-currencies this year has increased several times, we see that the public has ceased to react so sharply to all news related to crypto-currencies
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I do not think that there will be a strong take-off, I think that the market will stabilize and prices will rise higher than last year, but it will not be immediately, but gradually throughout the year, we see that the public has ceased to be so interested in crypto-currencies as last year , and this means that in a calm environment, the market can develop smoothly
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
Many investors trust the cryptocurrencies market as they invest and hold large amounts of crypto at the moment. After the first three months of the year, the market has been on the upward trend. Also, investors are always optimistic that the exchange rate in the last 6 months of 2018 will flourish and strong bump. However, you should remember that all is just predictions and absolutely no basis, only essential reference.
Activity: 59
Because we are just after the huge dip (of course preceded by a massive run-up which must also be remembered) there is no reason to believe the industry is dying, just on a pull-back. So it is logical to believe that if the technology is improving consistently and the projects progressing then the market value will rise over time.
Activity: 130
It was and is still about positivity, we have learnt that in the crypto business you don't get to expect anything and it comes to pass, its very unpredictable and very unstable, most people just believed  that there will be a pump and hoped that it would come to pass
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Newcomers mostly don't believe in the price pumping of bitcoin, this is all because of the panic that exists looking upon the fluctuations happening with time. The users who were into bitcoin long back itself know the truth and the market scenario. In this regard expecting a price pumping by this year is quite phenomenal.
Not only the new comers that panic within the bad dump last time and also the old member who normally panic.
Panic also depending on not confident to our strategy and also panic can come when we are not sure with our portofolio. When we feel the coin is good then we will be always confident and not panic at all.
brand new
Activity: 0
this year, the main factors affecting the price change will be statements and methods of suppressing and encouraging the market from the states. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
I think that people are very tired of constant dumps and lived only thoughts about the fact that soon there will be a pump. As it happened)
Activity: 315
Psychology of people and historical data. The bitcoin was always restored in the price. Therefore now people to hope for growth.

histotical datas about every year pumps?
i never heared about this datas)
i think market need to be a strong for next wave of pump- at this moment we see only regulations from goverments
Activity: 462
В поиске
In the crypt everything is cyclical. After a dump there is a pump – so in other cases  anybody would not invest…
Activity: 280
Personally, i am optimistic that the market will pump this year, even beyond what we have had before. Just like many were surprised and caught unawares when the prices of coin and some altcoins skyrocketed last year.
Psychology of people and historical data. The bitcoin was always restored in the price. Therefore now people to hope for growth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
What law exactly are you referring to?

Mostly, it seems like you are being pulled by fud.
If you look at the reality, there are very little laws surrounding crypto with some countries having no laws at all.
Announcements of regulations are nothing, to think that this market is dependent on remote announcements is not wise.

What I see, is a healthy price correction from the all time high of 19k for btc last Jan.
Then two months of price crashing, and then last month price stability and steady growth.

This is 100% signs that the market is ready to pump.
I will trust the numbers and data more than speculation based on "news".

If you have more compelling reasons and evidence that the market won't pump at all this 2018 than please show us.

If not, I would advise you to make such far reaching statements like there will be no pump in 2018.
Extremes will make you do unwise trade choices.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
Simply because they have no choice but to believe. It's like playing in a lottery outlet. You know that you don't even had a chance but you'd still try to because you have no choice but took up the challenge. It may not be the wiser idea or way of thinking but that's how it goes for thinking of easy money.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Anything might happen, the situation of things athand present might not necessarily affect Bitcoin and prevent it from rising. Even if it does not rise early enough. I believe cryptocurrency will be a boom this year. 2018 holds great for crypto. Just as it has been projected, there is every likelihood for Bitcoin to rise beyond $20000. Virtually everyone believes this and it will become a reality.
I believe it also that crypto will be boom this year. We have seen crypto at all time high so why not it can't make it again? The ability of crypto is so big it can make it this year to show it strength to increase it's value.
Why? Because its bad news around. Till the all bad news impact earlier gone, the crypto market will reamin stay on this range of price.
If the investor have increased their trust to crypto again, no more bad news, ony great news about crypto development, i think all the cryptocurrency price will slowly or fastly increase till break the last ATH.
Merit: 11
The government's ban on crypto transactions as well as negative news related to the current time no longer affects the cryptos rates. This time the exchange rate of the market depends on the psychology and confidence of investors. The reason they have such belief is that they believe the cryptos along with Blockchain will be the future trend of the currency market when future humans pay mainly on the Internet.
Its no longer impact to price because the price is already impacting with so much dump before this.
Now the price not hit the ATH last year although the time is show us now is the end of Q2. Q3 is coming but still no sign that the coin will really pump or just stay in this price.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
It is thanks to the fact that a huge number of people believe in cryptocurrency this pampus will happen! Investors only probed this ground for earnings, and it is not profitable for anyone to end it. Therefore, I advise you to hide your pissimonial mood somewhere far away and buy a larger portfolio Smiley

That's really true the number of people who are already believe in crypto would affect the possibilty that the year 2018 would actually pump as they hit the target. As long as the participants go higher anytime then the market would possibilty go high also.
Activity: 315
Because it's reality! This is a new market, new opportunities, new exchanges and opportunities to invest funds

how about regulators?
what do you mean for "opportunities"?
u r about new markets and about investors?
just look at blocked for announces for public in facebook channel and other
Activity: 368
Because it's reality! This is a new market, new opportunities, new exchanges and opportunities to invest funds
Activity: 25
Learning from the previous year that at the end of the year there is always a price shock in crypto. and at the beginning of the year there is always a decline. this makes people believe that there will be price increases in cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: